Boarding School for the Abnormal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kk, cool. Do you have a specific profile form in mind? I can start filling it out right away if you do~ :)

I'll have to get it when I get internet again lol

As soon as I get more people to join, I will post the forum.

I really want this to happen but if we don't get more interests, it won't :/

Wow, so interested. I'm a bit busy (I'm filling out another CS right now XD) but is your headmistress/headmaster free? I'm willing to double up because I have got a HUGE idea for merfolk in my head.

Reactions: NotAllThatCreative
Alright :) Yes, the headmistress is still opeb

Could you reserve that spot for me? I've got ideas going through my head right now and it might take a while to piece them all together into one coherent thought. I'll get it up soon though, don't worry!

Is the headmaster/mistress (no clue which gender to decide) human or no?

I will when I get home :)
No, everyone but the few teachers are mythicals.

Alright, that actually works great for me. (P.S. the headmistress (decided she's going to be female) won't be of the mer-variety.)

Will we have a character limit?

I'm wondering why it would matter whether or not we got more interest than what we already have. We have a fair amount in my opinion and some people are willing to double up, if needed. Why would we not carry on simply because it's taking a long time for the spots to be filled up? You can always ask for a roleplay banner and send out invites to potential people.

I agree with Alexa.
Compared to most RPs i've been in/seen we have a fairly large amount of interest.
People would be happy (and would probably prefer) to roleplay multiple people, so it's not like there'd be barely any characters.

I guess it's just because I'm used to having large RPs with a lot of people. But I'll mark you all down. Just got back home.

Alright, that actually works great for me. (P.S. the headmistress (decided she's going to be female) won't be of the mer-variety.)

Will we have a character limit?
Character limit will be four characters per person.

I'm down for two characters. Not sure what the second is gonna be, but I'll wait and fill any spots that have been left open after all the apps are in.
Besides, smaller RPs can be kinda nice too. Don't have to keep track of as many people.

Status
Not open for further replies.