All day
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
I like Fantasy, Modern, Modern Fantasy, Yaoi, Yuri, and Romance. Please do not be shy in bringing up another genre. I just might be interested in it ^^

I can do incest and Mpreg as well
@The Dapper Mog

Hello! This is just to see if there would be interest regarding this plot idea.

The basic plot is that the Hero schools of Japan put together a rehabilitation academy for dangerous/potentially dangerous delinquents. The purpose of this boarding school is to give the teenagers a second chance to redeem themselves and turn their unlawful lives around into good civilians or (hopefully) the next generation of pro heroes.

Since I assume this will be a small RP, all of the students will be in one classroom with more than one pro hero to keep guard.

The students' only other option is a very lengthy jail sentence for the crimes they committed (or were accused of).

This is all I have so far, but I'd love to plan more

Sounds like it could be pretty interesting. I'l keep an eye on this to see if it goes anywhere :)

Reactions: Jessica
I think this sounds interesting as well!!

I may be interested, especially if this is a small RP. Just have a couple questions before I throw my hat in.

Will the pro-heroes watching the kids be canon characters (all might, eraserhead, etc) or OC?

Would this take place during the events of the manga/anime, are we going to be connected to the main story? Or is this going to be more AU or future/past where the canon cast isn't mentioned much?

I may be interested, especially if this is a small RP. Just have a couple questions before I throw my hat in.

Will the pro-heroes watching the kids be canon characters (all might, eraserhead, etc) or OC?

Would this take place during the events of the manga/anime, are we going to be connected to the main story? Or is this going to be more AU or future/past where the canon cast isn't mentioned much?

The pro heroes will be OCs. I find it much easier to create original characters than to try to stay consistent with canon ones.

This is going to be an AU where the canon cast are not mentioned at all

Awesome, then I am indeed interested.

Somewhat interested, torn between three of my OCs though

Interested

Awesome! I'll go ahead and start the OOC and Sign ups. For easier communication, I'll also be starting a Discord server.

If you don't have a Discord, no worries. The OOC and my PMs will be available if you need to get a hold of me.

I'm interested- if there's any room still available.

Wow! More people~

With eight people interested, this should be good!

I have a tentative interest with another if still accepting, they pm'ed you I believe. Well all I had to say really. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I have a tentative interest with another if still accepting, they pm'ed you I believe. Well all I had to say really. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I know C: Thanks for showing interest! Even if it's not concrete

Link to OOC: BY INVITATION ONLY BNHA Rehabilitation Academy

Oh no, I'll join, I even have a sheet that needs some editing, just some stuff is happening now that might end in me vanishing from it suddenly, I'll give warning if I do. With all that though I might not bother just to be safe.

I'd like to try, but i've never been in group RPs. Can i join? I also have not that much time, so 1 post or two a day

I'd like to try, but i've never been in group RPs. Can i join? I also have not that much time, so 1 post or two a day

Hello! We have room for one male character if you're interested~ One or two posts a day is also fine! You'll get the gist of group RPs quickly

OK then! Guide me! What do I do?

OK then! Guide me! What do I do?

Alrighty~ So! I posted the link to the OOC and Sign ups a few posts ago. Click there and it'll send you to the OOC. From there, you fill out the character sheet and post it when you're finished. My Co-GM and I will look it over to make sure it's okay. Once you're approved you'll be able to post in the IC and I'll invite you to the Discord server. If you don't have Discord, you can talk to me and @The Dapper Mog through the OOC