BNHA Rehabilitation Academy IC

Misako Katagawa

"Ah...AH?! W-what?!" Was he seriously picking her up, she wondered if this was what it was like to be a princess.. Though that sensation went away quickly as she was left staring deadpanned at those behind her... This was what it felt like to be carried off by a caveman or to be a sack of feed. Though all the bumping around she was doing didn't sit well with her stomach, or more concerningly her neck.

Oh Gods is he trying to grab another person..is..he a good guy or just stupid..or was her a pervert of some sort.

Truthfully this was terribly embarrassing, it was a good thing she had nothing to eat however. "Put me down! Jeez!... No..No keep running!"

Narrowing her eyes it seemed Office Man was hot on their tails it would only be a matter of time before he caught up, while the lug carrying her was no doubt grabbing another person when suddenly a shrill whistle blow would carry out across the field gaining everyone's attention and halting Office Man's massed passing of them all just as suddenly.

Subaru Toyatomi & ???

The source of it seemed to be a woman with silvery hair and a blue uniform that had a couple medals or badges on it and a distinctive red cross, unlike most of the Instructors she wore no mask and her clothing seemed far too official to be a hero of any sort. Either way Office Man looks at the rest and gives a curt response as the woman arrives pushing a cart of some sort lined with metal boxes speaking as she approached.

1543803828356.png

"Ara ara. I'm fairly sure this is in violation of several, several rules or there abouts.. Young Man do set your feed sack down. Let's see who was it that got trampled on...cheating girl...

As if consulting some sort of internal list the woman nods her head, looking at the girl who was bringing up the rear, with what seemed to be a shoe imprint on the right shoulder of her clothing.

"Ah yes Prisoner Reese come forward if you are in pain. Also please do not take things too hard against Office Man he has his reasons, you get used to it after awhile, plus, well Office Man maybe you care to explain?"

Scoffing a bit at the woman, the instructor waits till the rest are on hand and somewhat collected before speaking up. "You all didn't have a chance to win this, it never was intended for you to do so. It was to gauge your character and physical fitness for additional instruction. And the meals are for the time being Rations till we can arrange kitchen duty regardless."

"Sooo, Ultimately you couldn't win and would be eating the same stuff Kiddos. And you should get used to the notion of sweat, I would rather not have to collect your broken bodies should you fight a villain." The woman says coyly as she opens one of the crates allowing some water bottles to roll out of it and down the sloping field.

"And why are you here? You are early it is not yet the scheduled time." Subaru asks slightly annoyed judging by his tone.

"Nonsense, I am always on time, or rather I should say the shipment arrived on time for a change. The supplier beat our expectations.. Plus I dare say most of them are worn out."

Grunting, Office Man makes way for the cart passing some of his students and opening the boxes himself. Nodding satisfied he turns to the face the rest. Putting his attention on Shinra. "One of your fellow instructors will be arriving soon to take you to your next class, for now I and.." Pausing for a bit he had not the slightest clue what her name actually was here.. Did she make up an alias, run off her hero name? "...err Her, shall watch you. Showers will be arranged later but for now.." Letting his eyes linger on the woman behind him briefly it was an unspoken que for her to speak.

"You may call me.. ah, Officer Toya or Momoko-san. I'm a field doctor and security liaison from the Capital Police of Japan. Sorry, just a..normal Police Officer. I'm here mostly to make sure none of your instructors tries to wear you as a hat. Right now your first uniforms have arrived, materials to modify them will be handed out at a later date. Please collect the bag with your name on it once you've had a chance to catch your breath. Any medical injuries I can also attend to. Bare in mind we fully expect injuries during your training toward rehabilitation, not torture."

Pausing briefly to stare at each of the students, the Silver haired woman seemed pleasant enough, but the uniform and the fact she could seemingly get away with down talking a pro told there was more to the woman than being a normal police officer. Or maybe she just had her ways with some of them, whatever might be the case the woman remains standing by the cart as she opened the remaining cases the rest of the way, several plastic bags were inside with names inscribed upon them in both English and Japanese.

~~~~

Curious what the uniforms were like Misako would quickly head off to her own, well once Takumi put her down at least, waiting to interact with either of the others around her, or to see who the next student was, the girl wasn't so sure calling this woman Momoko-San was a good idea, either way in spite of how haughty she sounded she was one of the first to somewhat acknowledge them as humans. Grabbing one of the fallen water bottles, the former feed sack notices the woman's gaze. "Err...yes?"

"Oh it's nothing, I just recall a co-worker whos daughter sounded much like you. She had a habit of throwing scalpels."

"ah,haha.hh..aha... Well I can't wait to put this on, I think I'll stand over here, let others get their uniforms!" Noting the snake like stare from the woman dwelling on her, Misako really wouldn't mind conversation from someone else, this woman knew exactly who she was it seemed..

Last edited:
Reactions: MrStoryTeller
Takumi Souta
Takumi was sprinting, focused on catching up to Reese and going beyond. It seemed like one of the others could run at least, the others there making headway, though that was putting it optimistically. The girl who cut across was now limping, meaning there was no way in hell she could keep up! She was trying, but her pace had degraded to a slow limp. Deciding quickly what he would do, the boy nodded to himself as he ran, before being interrupted by his cargo.

Turning his head slightly, Misako complained and demanded to be let down, before turning right around and shouting at him to run faster.

"Huh?! You want me to drop you or drag you?! Make up your mind, damnit!" Takumi exclaimed in between huffs, then turning his neck to look back behind his other shoulder to see the old man speeding. "OH SHIT!"

Focusing all his energy into the sprint, Takumi began closing in on the limping Reese, apparently ready to pick her up, in the literal sense likely, before being stopped by the sound of a whistle.

Pausing mid-hook of Reese, Takumi looked in the direction of the sound only to be commanded to release his "feed sack". Looking clueless, he stares and the one over his shoulder a few moments before setting her on the ground. Listening to the pro, it seemed as though they didn't have a chance from the very beginning.

With a sigh and a heave, Takumi allowed himself to collapse back on his ass. "So we were screwed from the start..."

Taking a moment to catch his breath, the boy pushes himself off his feet, not really giving a gaze to the two girls he tried to, quite physically, "pick up" and made his way to retrieve his things. Likely their next class would be some kind of lecture, which meant Takumi might very well be the next to be punished by an instructor.

Before her companion could even answer, Office Man's rapid footsteps could be heard. He ran past the three without much effort, even blowing Sumire's hair forward from the sheer force of his speed. A whistle was blown, and it was revealed that they were expected to fail. She wasn't surprised though; how could anyone expect a bunch of teenagers with no hero training to stand a chance against him.

At least they could get the blue haired boy off the ground and at the finish line.

Someone new and Office Man had a conversation, which introduced them to Officer Toya. A field medic.

Did the Academy not have a doctor on the campus before this? Well... She was here now, couldn't fault them too much.

"Officer Toya, please take care of him." She gestured her head towards Alaric. "He said he needed a charge before he collapsed."

Sumire then looked towards Aichi, Takumi, and Zap. "Thank you for helping out others, even though we were going to fail. Can I get your names? Or whatever I should call you?"

@The Dapper Mog
@EmperorsChosen
@Acies

Last edited:
SHINRA AZUSAGAWA
QUICKSILVER

For a bunch of students with a rocky and unfortunate past, Shinra was surprised to see how they were trying to work together out there. Once the Office Man was out there, making it harder for them, or those who were trying to cut a corner in order to finish the laps quicker than others, she had a grin plastered on her face.

Obviously they were never supposed to succeed as per Office Man's own words. Exhausted, or injured in the process. Shinra pushed herself off of the wall and stood next to Toyatomi-san. Quicksilver had already set her eyes on a few students for the future, or rather, when it was time for the students to take part in her class later down the day, especially Takumi.

Another addition arrived at the JRA. Officer Toya, or Momoko-san as she put it, was from the Capital Police of Japan. She had brought a cart with rations for the students, but also some information neccessary for them. This was only the beginning for the students, and the challenges up ahead would only become worse and harder.

This was not normal, and it was important that they were fully aware of it sooner rather than later. Office Man likely made sure of that, if anything, with his lessons. Her hands on her hips, a sigh escaped Shinra's lips. "Ahh.. Okay everyone. As you all may wonder who I am, I'll introduce myself.. After all, I'll be around for a while."

"Name's Azusagawa, Shinra, but you may address me as Azusagawa-san or.... Quicksilver.."

"I'm one of the instructors, or teachers who will be around to supervise... Or watch over you guys during your time here.. So I do hope you listen to everything we say."

Scratching the back of her head, she continued. "As much as I was hoping we'd jump right into combat training with you all.. We can't.."

"It would be too much for you guys if we did that. After all, you all need to recuperate and collect your energy."

"But I must say. You've all done something awful to end up here. And it was something you did in recent years, or even when you were younger. If a villain approached you with an offer, you'd likely accept it, no?" Shinra did feel that they would be more suitable for that but then again, if that was the case, what was the point of rehabilitation.

A soft, cocky laugh escaped her lips "Not only that, you're being helpful, or at least some of you are. I did not expect that.."

"Well, I'll be looking forward to seeing how you all will progress." Her golden eyes squinted, she gazed at each and every student. She had something planned for them, something in motion, but that would all be revealed when combat training would happen. "But if you'd like to skip my lessons, I'll give you an opportunity now."

"You are welcome to strike me with any means neccessary, or use your Quirk. If you're able to land a single hit within the first ten seconds, I'll let you off the hook. How about that?" Shinra was wondering if anyone would be stupid enough to take her bait, or perhaps, courageous enough to try and land a hit.

A smirk plastered on her lips, she had something more to say. "Or... You can ask me anything you want.. Any questions?" They could either stand there, or try to do something. Would they though?

Double over. Wheeze. Pant. Wish to die. Wheeze some more. Running sucked.

Limping forward to grab his bag of clothes, he desperately hoped that the next test would be of normal REM patterns. He could crush that test.

Then a soft female voice caught his attention, and his eyes slid over... right, the fine ass he'd run behind before going to help the small girl. He tried to stand up straight and not gulp air with quite such desperation.

"Oh... hi," he smiled. "I'm Zapata... you can call me Zap. Is this normal? How long have you been here? I only got here a couple of minutes ago."

Takumi Souta

Grabbing his bag, Takumi pinned it between his left bicep and torso in order to get a bottle of water and take a drink. He needed to refuel after all. It was a bit anxious, but that was a good workout. Looking around, likely he was one of the few or the only one who thought that way.

As he took a drink, much to his surprise, someone approached him and two others. Takumi stared at the girl, at first with disinterest as if he was ignoring it or didn't know he was being spoken to. Then his eyes widened slightly, glancing between the other two and the girl before finally pointing to himself in confusion, as if it was unusual or shocking that Sumire was indeed referring to him.

"Me? Uh, I'm Takumi. Souta, Takumi," He replied, still appearing to find the whole thing almost alien. Still, looking at Zap quickly drew his attention. "Come on, man. You even missed the warm-up." It didn't come to Takumi that he might be the only one here who enjoyed this kind of lesson.

Soon enough, the woman brought the near-dead man stepped forward and began speaking. It was more of an introduction and orientation speech than they had received by the rest of the staff, somewhat resembling his past middle school, ignoring the circumstances. He naturally perked up upon hearing the name. Another well-known Pro, Quicksilver.

Takumi heard mention of combat training, but when said that they couldn't do it he likely held the opposite reaction of everyone and seemed to scowl, almost pout. Then she questioned if they would accept a villain's offer should they appear. It was understandable inquiry, at least begging the question of what everyone else was in for. It didn't stop Takumi from mumbling something along the lives of taking the deal if it was to deck the Villain.

The rest of her introduction caused him to perk once again. Being the first to raise his hand, Takumi spoke and probably asked what some or all would think is the dumbest request.

"Yeah... Can I give it a shot and still do the combat training?"

@Jessica2477 @Akashi @Acies

Sumire's attention went to the teacher first because she started to introduce herself. She was really pretty; enough to make her feel a little self conscious even. Maybe one day she can ask for some beauty tips from her, if she was ever freed from this Academy's shackles. For now, though, it was better to be afraid of what this pro hero was capable of. Sumire had never seen or heard of her... She should have kept more tabs on pro heroes during her youth...

Sure Sumire had received self defense training when she was younger, but no way could she stand her own against a pro hero. "I'll pass on that offer..."

She looked to Zap first, since he was the first one to answer her. He smiled, and seemed friendly enough, so she smiled too. He, as did the rest of them, had no idea what they were in for...

"Unfortunate that we have to meet under these circumstances, but a pleasure nonetheless. I'm Sumire Nakamura; You can call me whatever you want within reason. All of us are new here too so you'll be fine... This seems like something we'd need to get used to, though."

Then her attention went to Takumi, the boy that carried a girl to try and save her from Office Man's wrath. Sumire frowned, thinking that Takumi was going to completely ignore her until he looked surprised and pointed at himself. Sumire's own eyes held a glimmer of hope realizing there was still the chance of a possible friendship, and nodded to confirm that yes, she was talking to him.

"A pleasure. I'm Sumire Nakamura. Call me whatever you want within reason."

All that was left was for the medic to finish caring for the cheating girl and for the boy that helped her carry the unconscious one to give her his name as well.

@Acies
@EmperorsChosen
@The Dapper Mog

Reactions: Mahou-Shoujo
Momoko Toya (& Subaru Toyatomi)

Listening to the others it seemed only two of the students merit mentioned for needing support. "Alaric and Reese if I recall correctly." Approaching the girl first, the police woman gives a quick glance then pauses, as if reflecting on what she was seeing. "Just banged up a little, bruised, here, you'll be fine." Reaching into the small bag at her side or how she reached this conclusion was as of yet unknown, either way it seemed to be an ice pack full of some sort of green liquid.

Though it seemed either way she hadn't made use of a Quirk, pondering what to do with Alaric she uses an..unorthodox method to rebuild his energy reserves to an acceptable level with the others. That was to say, she set a miniature shock paddle to a lower setting and electrocutes him. "Ah if only I could see what voltage or amp you could withstand... Sadly this isn't a research lab." Smiling a bit she did manage to shock him during his conversation with the other student, maybe it would disrupt him.. Either way..

With a flash of light across his glasses like some sort of villain, Office Man stares at Shinra briefly and shakes his head with a sigh. "The headmaster may take offense to you using your real name, while I don't like it either it is something of a rule for most of the instructors who won't even use their hero names.. Either way I leave this to you Shinra and Officer Toya.. I must trim my plants! Haha, Young ones do remember the morning Taichi! The Warm up will help some of you!" And with that Subaru was suddenly performing a back flip, landing on his suit case and sliding away for the door. He had escaped once again.

Misako Katagawa

"Hey! I Didn't do anything that bad! I just...err Haha yes! I like Fire and explosions! And I listen to no one but myself!" Hands on hips and laughing, Misako remembered where she was in spite of taking offense to Shinra's words.. If the rest knew the truth to her crimes, some of them would likely come down on her like hardened criminal scum. Yet this woman had insulted her pride, look at her acting and some of the rest started to stare at her with awe. She wasn't that good looking, Misako folds her arms under her chest with a hmph somewhat pleased that she beat the woman in that at least.

Her eyes were better however, reflecting on that glumly, Misako wasn't 100% sure how or why she had slit pupils... Looking at the woman Misako extends her right Arm, as if to be one of those fighting robots from the 70's about to unleash a Rocket Punch... And then just as suddenly she lowers her arm and sighs. "I'm too tired to try hitting you now.. Maybe later.."

Then the boy who had carrier her around as his own personal feed sack made his own request, intending to fight her here and now.. Grimmacing it wasn't as she feared for his safety, but as she knew he was one of the few that wasn't tired in the least. He would be the standard setter for Office Man's further workouts.. Speaking of his way of departing was as bizarre as his way of arriving, if not more so.

"Are you insane?" She blurts out in question towards Takumi, well least she had a name to go with the meathead. "Ah, I am Katagawa, Misako."

Last edited:
Reese felt her shame grow ever higher as one of the other students came to help her, despite clearly having troubles of his own... She was too shocked to even refuse the help and forced herself to keep going, ignoring the pain she felt, she didn't think it was anything serious so surely she could just power through right? Lazy as she was being shown up like this was quite the driving force.
She released a groan of relief when the newcomer ended the run, though it had been more of a frantic limp at that point... And it seemed she would get some treatment as well!
She of course went right up, she didn't like doctors, always with the questions and probing and confused looks, but she disliked pain slightly more.

Being called a cheater didn't phase her, what was so wrong about cheating to accomplish something you could never hope to do otherwise? Would a hero refuse to cheat even if it was the only way to beat a villain? And hearing that he apparently 'had a reason' just gave her an idea how to act, she was well aware of stern trainer types with their sacred 'reasons' that inspired them to give impossible challenges.
Hearing about the showers had her a little concerned, she hoped they weren't open showers... Though uniforms sounded good! She made sure to grab hers before getting treatment, it was... Quite drab, but she could try and change it later.

Even after receiving medical attention for her minor yet still painful wounds Reese wasn't dumb enough to take up the challenge, her scream was very wide ranged so it might hit, and if the woman got close she could her her vibration attack, but something just seemed different about that woman, like trying to hit her would end horribly no matter what Reese tried.
Assuming she had no friendly faces left at least for now after her cheating, Reese sat on the ground a little away from everyone and watched.

Reactions: Jessica
Alaric Vander

Alaric no longer cared about the race or finishing for that matter. At this point, he was just being carried by others. Was it out of compassion? Friendship? No...they were just doing it so they didn't have to face punishment. At least, that is what Alaric thought. He has never known friendship, compassion, love, or happiness. He really only knows pain and isolation as that was how he lived at the orphanage.

As he drifted in and out of consciousness, he became aware that the race had ended. The group pushing and pulling him along were no longer trying to run. Instead, they were dragging Alaric to an infield where he was dropped to the ground. Alaric opened his eyes up just enough to see that all the kids were now gathered around a women, also, some new faces were there as well that weren't at the start. Late arrival? Oh well.

Alaric really just needed to charge up. He would be fine and dandy after that. Would they even let him charge? They have to know about it since they have records and files on all the kids and their quirks. Panic began to set in for Alaric as he feared they would not let him have electricity. That was his comfort. The surge he would get from charging helped to ease the pain of the bullies. It was sorta like a safe place for him. He laid there and decided to let his mind drift away. They can just drag him around for all he cared at that point.

At that moment, Alaric heard someone yell, "Clear!"

Then, he felt it. Electricity began to flow through his veins. His arms lit up under the tap wrapped around his forearms. As quickly as the rush came, it was also gone in a flash. With what he got though, he was able to open his eyes and stand up. Looking around, he saw a women kneeling next to him with what looked like a defibrillator. "Did she really just use that on him?" he thought to himself. As the electricity flowed through him, he began to get more energy. He stood and looked down at the lady. "Thank you." The lady nodded and later Alaric would come to find out her name was Momoka Toya, our new doctor on site.

As Alaric looked around a bit, he could see some of the other kids were getting to know each other. The girl that had sprinted across the field was also getting medical attention. After a while though, another person comes up and introduces herself to the group. Her name was Azusagawa, Shinra, or Quicksilver, that was her hero name. She began to go on a lecture of sorts about how she would be watching us alot and so on. Alaric tuned her out a bit but then came back to when she said something about us all become villains. "Is that really what this place thinks of us? That we are all just future villains? Why bring us here then if they think like that?" Alaric keep these comments to just his mind as he didn't want to speak out. He thought back to why he was here though. What he did, does that make him a villain for it?

He was snapped from his thoughts by the sound of the muscle looking kid. Listening in, it was apparent that he was going to have a bout with the Pro. Alaric chuckled a bit to where some eyes turned to him. He wasn't sure why but, he was going to enjoy watching this.

Yoshiyuki, Aichi

Aichi was about to respond to the pretty girl that had asked him his name, only for things to suddenly start happening. Firstly, the event ended suddenly, and it was revealed that they basically had no chance of winning in the first place. Rude. Then, another person arrived, a beautiful woman that claimed to be another teacher or instructor. And holy crap, she was hot! Aichi's face darkened slightly and his gaze averted from her briefly. 'Compose yourself, dude. You got this. Not like you've never seen a hot older woman before. Just introduce yourself to Sumire, and then to the gorgeous teacher. It's all you, buddy!'

Aichi's thoughts ran wild and he spoke inwardly to himself before turning his attention back to Sumire and the other student who had approached him. In fairness, he was having something of a hard time paying attention to all the screwy stuff that's happening. "Uh, yeah, hey. I'm Aichi, it's nice to meet ya. Sumire should be fine, right? Or, maybe cutie? Is that too much? I don't know, not my fault you're cute. Uhm, yeah...anyway, I'm gonna go say hi to that teacher lady who's name i've already forgotten. Back in a minute..." As Aichi began to turn away he stopped, and looked back to her and quickly added; "...oh yeah, uhm, great job during that exercise. It was really cool of you to try and help him out."

With that said, Aichi moved over to the new teacher, Quicksilver, was her hero name, and he was admittedly surprised he hadn't caught it sooner. His movements betrayed a false sense of confidence as he approached, and smiled up at her wide. "Quicksilver! It's an honor to meet you! and may I just say that you are so much prettier in person than on t.v.!" Aichi inwardly scolded himself. That wasn't very heroic of him, approaching an innocent woman and bombarding her with compliments. Heroes don't wanna hear that kinda thing. But, alas, it was too late now, and with no chance of recovery, he just chuckled to himself and rubbed the back of his head nervously.

"I mean, uhm, hi! I'm Yoshiyuki, Aichi, it's uhm, it's awesome to meet you!"

The other students honestly didn't interest him a whole lot at the moment. He was running on adrenaline and excitement, and needed to find a way to ensure that his attention was focused. Especially since it was obvious that they were going to be getting involved in something significant pretty soon. It wasn't surprising to Aichi in the slightest that they had in fact been viewed as delinquents. It made sense, after all. Besides, that was the whole point of being here, and Aichi was ready for the struggle. He was expecting to have to work hard to become a hero. This only solidified that viewpoint. Aichi glanced over to Alaric after hearing the defib go off. Hey, it looked like he was feeling better. That was cool. When his attention finally caught up, he flashed them a cross between an excited grin and a confused smirk.

"Woah, woah, woah. Hold up...you guys gonna fight? Like, you and a pro? You got some muscle bro, but, come on. She's a pro! But, uh, yeah, I'm down. Go for it. Throw down!"

Sakai Yuuto

With the end of the run, Yuu stood a short ways away from the gathered group. One of the teachers asked if anyone wanted to try to hit her, the reward being no class. They knew they wouldn't stand a chance, their quirk wasn't offensive. They could take a hit, but couldn't return it. Yuuto watched as Reese meandered away from the group, sitting on the ground, and they went to sit near her. She was the only person they knew at all, and she was their room mate. The closest thing to a friend they had.

They put their legs up against their chest, casting a look to Reese with a small crack of a smile. They weren't really sure how to interact with any of these people. All they were in for was petty theft in order to save themselves, who knew what these others were in for? Murder? Rape? They didn't really want to know, but at the same time they did. They wanted to know who to stay away from.

"A-are you- are you okay?" They finally spoke up, voice cracking temporarily. Pausing, they rubbed their nose with their thumb, shifting and squirming where they sat. "It was... The attempt, well, it- it did- it wasn't-" They scrunched their face, taking in a deep breath, "Good try."

It wasn't what they wanted to say at all, but it was what came out. They watched the interactions of the teachers and students from a distance, one taking the teacher up on her offer. He was probably going to get hurt. Yuu wasn't sure why some of these students seemed so willing to go along with the things that this fucked up juvie center was doing. They were going to sit down, shut up, and wallflower their way to getting out. It's what they always did. Maybe once they were out, they would be able to just run away from Him and just restart their life.

mentions Reese (@Mahou-Shoujo)

She was glad that everyone was willing to give her their names. However, what she hadn't expected was for one of them to call her cute. In all honesty, it was the last thing she expected, so Aichi managed to catch her totally off guard.

Her cheeks went red, though she did her best to shake it off.

"Th-Thank you, and thank you too." Sumire said to him, thanking him for both his help and for the compliment.

The boy who she had just met, Takumi, had volunteered himself to be Miss Quicksilver's punching bag. Now, Sumire would have spoken up, telling him just how stupid he was for accepting this, but some people had to make mistakes to learn their lesson. Hopefully, Officer Toya would be able to heal him quickly...

Speaking of "heal him."

Sumire's attention went to the boy that had collapsed earlier. He received a jolt with the defibrillator, didn't he? When she saw him, she approached him.

"Hey, are you okay now?" She asked Alaric. Sumire just wanted ease of mind after all that.

She was tempted to ask the cheaty girl if she'd be okay too, but... Should she? Should she not? Cheating girl most likely had no regards to anyone but herself... Maybe she should ask just to make sure.

@MrStoryTeller

SHINRA AZUSAGAWA
QUICKSILVER

The students settled in on the new teacher. Some introduced themselves while Officer Toya was helping those who were wounded thanks to the Office Man, who had taken his leave for the moment. Takumi, the one who could cancel out Quirks upon touch took Shinra up on her offer. She looked around, at the others.

Some were surprised, while others decided not to take her up on that. They were ready for the grueling combat training later down the day. Her golden eyes squinted ever so slightly, returning her attention towards the Nullification boy. However, one of the other students, Yoshiyuki, Aichi introduced himself.

All enthusiastic and filled with energy. Flirting in the process, Shinra was surprised but at the same time mentally frowned. Was he referring to the news surrounding the destruction in her wake from time to time? Or was he genuine about the work she did? "Huuuh?" Immediately giving Aichi a rather terrifying glare, enough to make a chill run through his spine, she spoke up.

Her attention fixated on Takumi again. "Souta-kun, I don't mind..."

"Now then, you can come at me whenever." A smirk plastered on her face, Shinra was curious to see exactly what he would do. Would he use his Quirk when he would be up close? Or would he do something else?

@EmperorsChosen @The Dapper Mog

Reese had been at least a little zoned out where she sat, keeping just enough focus to make sure she didn't miss any important announcements or get drop kicked by Office Man again, that kick had really changed her perspective... Or just left her dazed and winded on the floor... Either way she was going to be a little more careful now that she had satisfied her habit of testing boundaries and rules... At least for the moment, she would much rather try and keep a low profile, wait till the heat died down and then see if she could find any friends... Maybe that Takumi kid after the Pro Hero wiped the floor with him?
Yuuto approaching was a pleasant surprise, literally a surprise, she had her eyes closed so the sudden presence of the quiet kid next to her earned a little jump from her as she turned to him, releasing a sigh as she realized it was just her roommate.

Now Reese did try and come off as a cold, emotionless husk of a girl who only cared about herself and kept a blank face at all times... It was like her thing, emotionless people were more serious and scary right? But even with all her practice she had to admit... Yuuto was freaking adorable! And she didn't just mean physically... The stumbling attempts at conversation filled her with a desire to protect... She hadn't felt that since she owned a puppy as a child...
Smiling faintly in an attempt to put them at ease answered quietly.
"Yeah... I have had similar uhh, experiences, before, I'll be okay with a rest... And, thanks, I think most of the others would think it was anything but good..."
She admitted, pulling her knees up in imitation of Yuuto as she scrambled for something to talk about.
"That kid is going to be stomped... I almost feel bad..."
She finally settled on, hoping Yuuto would get what she was trying to say and which kid she meant.

Mentions: @Tarieles

Last edited:
Alaric Vander

Alaric found a spot on the ground and just stared at everyone. He wasn't really sure what to do but now that he had energy, he was better prepared for something. It seems as if the next thing going on was this fight between the muscle boy and Quicksilver. I believe the boys name was Takumi? Alaric wasn't sure.

As he looked around the group, he noticed this other girl. She was sitting next to the girl that had attempted to "cheat" with her knees against her chest and head protected. Alaric tilted his head. It was as if he was looking in a mirror.

He was broken from his state by the girl that helped him. The one with cool purple hair. She asked if he was ok now. Alaric wasn't sure how to respond. Why was she asking? It's not like she cares right? Alaric looked up at her and said, "yes, I am fine now. Just hadn't charged in two days so I was dead. I'm good now. Thanks." He turned his attention back to the teacher. It may have seemed a bit cold but he knew what people are like. No one would care for him. That was what he was told. That is why his parents dropped him off originally.

He pulled his knees up to his chest and rested his chin on them, similar to the other girl he again found himself staring at.

@Jessica2477 @Tarieles

Takumi Souta
A look of apparent awe shown itself at Sumire's introduction. To someone like Takumi, the way she carried herself as spoke was so refined, like she was of a different class, yet still still approachable and kind—unlike those damn high-tiers. It was surprising, to say the least.

"Y-Yeah... Same..." He replied, still holding a dumbstruck look on his face, at least until the blurting began from the noisy feed sack as she had been dubbed by the instructors.

His face returned to its default set, borderline scowl. "Huh? What's the problem?" Strangely enough the girl introduced mid-condemnation, but regardless, that meant he had a name to go off the next time he had to drag some people through a track. She wasn't the only one who took issue or doubted the thought process of Takumi's actions, as one of the boys approached him next, after moving up to the teacher. While it was obvious to others what the pickup-artist was trying to accomplish, Takumi saw it as a cut in the line.

"Oi! I called dibs first! Get in line!" Takumi blurted out to Aichi. People would either understand what he meant, and think of him stupid for misunderstanding, or they would get a much, much more inappropriate idea about his intentions. "I got more than some muscle, and besides, how're you supposed to get better than by training with someone better?"

Moving passed Aichi, Takumi began a few more stretches, rotating his arms and stretching the joints of his legs. They had already taken part in that workout but they didn't even finish or get close to finishing the run, so he wasn't quite as loose as he could be. Strangely enough, he held a grin on his face, though it wasn't of arrogance. He honestly looked like he was going to enjoy this.

"I've only been able to fight with Gramps and amateurs... A change in scenery sounds pretty good...!"

And like that, he was off with permission from Shinra. Charging in a straight line like a bull, most would likely see such an act as stupid, though they wouldn't know until a short time into the bout that he didn't exactly have much of a choice. His quirk wasn't offensive or destructive and he didn't have the luxury of choosing an environment that would suit him. This was open ground, meaning he would have to get in close.

The big question was how Quicksilver would use her quirk. She might not even think he was worth the trouble, being one of the high-tier heroes that didn't put all their eggs into the basket of their power. Still, she had range on them, though they weren't that far apart from each other from the start, so getting close wasn't too large of an issue, it was getting in really close; close enough to make sure her quirk couldn't be used.

Lowering his body about halfway to the ground, Takumi appeared rearing up a kick to let fly, which would have been an amateurish mistake. It worked on amateurs, but surely a pro could react to such a highly telegraphed move that left so much of oneself open. Instead of a kick aimed at her, however, it was swept into the ground and kicked forward, knocking up dust into the air. It wasn't much of a smokescreen, but it was better than nothing.

After the dust flew up and towards Shinra, Takumi spun around, pushing himself forward and off the ground into something of mid-air roundhouse kick leveled at her head. Opening with such a kick was usually asking to be punished, but with the cover of the dust and paired with her knowledge of how his quirk worked, it would hopefully come ass less obvious and predictable.

@RedArmyShogun @Jessica2477 @The Dapper Mog @Akashi

SHINRA AZUSAGAWA
QUICKSILVER

There it was. The boy charged in, towards Shinra. Watching, her golden eyes squinted, wondering how he would make his move. His body lowered halfway, while the distance between them had decreased significantly. A rearing kick followed, but she was not close enough. However, dust flew up, towards her face.

Quicksilver still didn't bat an eye. Instead, a sinister smile was plastered on her face. 'A feint?.. Distraction?.. Good.' Rhetorical questions ran through her mind. Her field of vision was slightly blocked. For having a Quirk that required point blank touch from his hand, or rather his palms, she was impressed, that he was coming in with a kick.

Nevertheless, she elegantly, yet swiftly moved her hand up, and grabbed his incoming kick with his hand. With more than enough experience in combat training herself, she could see how much of an amateur he was, but then again, that would change at JRA. She would make sure of that. Shinra completely made him miss, and in the process, having his leg in her grasp. Her turn to counter, she took a step forward, and in return kicked him at the side of his face with a roundhouse kick herself.

The sheer force behind her kick was strong, but she made sure it wasn't that powerful. Face first into the ground, she was standing right next to him. A sigh of disappointment escaped her lips. "That it?" Quicksilver was hoping for something more.

Tilting her head to the side, she looked at the other students. "Ten seconds are up..."

"I believe you all have another class you have to attend to very soon."

Moving her attention towards Officer Toya, she continued. "You know what to do."

Returning back to her students, she genuinely smiled. "I'll see you in class... Unless you have questions for me? Hmm?"

@EmperorsChosen

Last edited:

Sakai Yuuto

Yuuto nodded when Reese mentioned the kid was going to be beaten easily. He definitely was, and Yuu agreed; they almost felt bad. Still, it was his own fault for challenging her. He wouldn't win, and Yuu wasn't sure he realized that. Still, at the very least having someone willing to fight back would be good.

While sitting and watching, Yuu's hair on the back of their neck began to bristle. They could feel eyes on them. Taking a quick survey of the area, they found the source. The young boy who had to be "recharged". Yuu returned the stare for a moment, before looking back down at their feet. They didn't exactly like being stared at, but they were also used to it. Eyes returning to the scene before them, Yuu couldn't help but sigh.

The fight started, less explosively than Yuu had really anticipated. They weren't sure why exactly, but they thought maybe the kid had a flashy quirk. The fight was over as quick as it began. Yuu glanced over at Reese. They were going to say something about how the fight was underwhelming and they wished they could just get to class and get it over with, something at least not stupid and able to maybe start a conversation.

"Huh class." Is all that came out instead. Instantly, they wished they just hadn't said anything. It wasn't even a question, just a statement. They shook their head, standing. If the next class was academic, they had much better chances. They were at least sort of smart. They were smarter than they were strong at the very least.

mentions Reese (@Mahou-Shoujo) Alaric (@MrStoryTeller) Takumi (@EmperorsChosen)

Reactions: Mahou-Shoujo
As expected the fight was over in a flash, the boy, Takumi she believed his name was, ended up on the ground without managing to land a hit, that was why she didn't try and take up that offer, as much as she would prefer to just nap rather than do combat classes, she doubted her ability to land a hit, maybe a scream might work, or maybe it wouldn't even count since she wasn't technically hitting her... Either way she was in enough of a state without getting into extra fights, especially with teachers who were simply way too confident, most people thought it was a sign of an idiot with too much pride, she saw it as a sign of someone with a reason to be confident.

Reese took note of the boy looking at Yuu, but dismissed them as soon as she realized they weren't looking at her, she wouldn't have minded of they did though, she didn't particularly care who stared at her which was why she was willing to do things like blatantly cheat.
Her thoughts were interrupted by Yuuto's words, and she nodded at the simple statement, class indeed... Well as long as it didn't involve too much math it couldn't be that hard, one good thing about her parents was they insisted on her education alongside learning to be a hero.
"Yeah, let's hope they do mean class and not some other impossible challenge..."
She mumbled, looking around to see if there was any indicator of where exactly their class was.