BMOCHOP!!! XD Anyway, Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

deadlyBMO

Original poster
Hi! My name is deadlyBMO and here is a little thing about me!

~ I love to write
~ I love certain anime (Ouran High School Host Club, Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist, etc.)
~ I LOVE LOVE LOVE DISNEY!!! (I roleplay that a lot, so if you want to roleplay that, msg me)
~ I love meeting new people!
~ My favorite cartoon character is BMO
~ My favorite video game character is Wheatley from Portal
~ I am Korean!

Yep, pretty much it! Can't wait to roleplay with you guys :bsmile:

~BMOCHOP

Hullo BMO!

Since you mentioned you love roleplaying Disney, I'm gonna go ahead and assume you aren't a total newbie to roleplaying, which is awesome! If you're looking to polish up those writing skills that you already have, take a peek in the Institute under our Content section! There are challenges and exercises that can help you flex those creative muscles :D

If you'd rather just jump in to a roleplay, we've got plenty of those to go around too! Lots of our group roleplays are still accepting new members and applications to join. If a 1x1 is more your style, there are a lot of unfilled request threads for those too! If you still aren't seeing anything that tickles your fancy, don't hesitate to start a new thread on your own for a request - with all the members we have, you're bound to find somebody who wants to do the same thing with you!

Enjoy and don't hesitate to ask questions!

:D

Welcome to the site, BMO! It's nice to see another fan of Naruto around, especially anime fans in general! Disney is great also, watched most of their films as a kid right up until teenage age, aka now, XD. Favourite films would be Monster's Inc, and Finding Nemo! Wheatley and BMO are the best characters of their respective series, and I hope you enjoy all that Iwaku has to offer, from showcasing Art and your written stories and poetry, to roleplaying one on one with another partner! Enjoy your stay on Iwaku and I hope you make lots of friends and lots of good roleplays! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.