2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
My schedule shifts often, but I am normally available after 6 PM, some days it'll be all day long!
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Medieval, Sci-Fi, Thriller.
4787430.png
Long ago the Knights of the Holy Order engaged in a battle against Demonic Kind, a battle that left the world shook to its core and the gate of Gehanna closed. The world rejoiced and bathed the Knights in glory. Everyone was safe at last. But as time was went on demons found a way to slip through the gate and enter the human world. The Knights job was never done.

In order to train the next generation of knights, the Council created Blue Rose Academy- a train university for future Knights of the Holy Order. For years it was a distinguished facility and those who graduated were seen as the saviors of the land, but their power began to fade as demonic entities were silenced; however, demons were planning something. The Sins would rise again and unlock the gate of Gehanna.

The Sins, Satan's seven children, were at the head of the Blood War long ago, but were killed by the Elite Knights (the highest level of Knight hood in the Holy Order). Their souls were freed only to be born again.

Each sin- Wrath, Greed, Sloth, Pride, Gluttony, Envy, and Lust, were born into seven children that had a future fully of darkness and even light. The choice was theirs to make.

The sins are the children of Satan- King of Gehanna. Each were gifted with different abilities and each were destined for greatness.

[BCOLOR=#800000]WRATH[/BCOLOR] ~ The first child of Satan, he/she bares the gift of Fire and Enhanced Strength.

[BCOLOR=#993366]PRIDE[/BCOLOR]~ The second child of Satan, he/she bares the gift of Illusion and Manipulation.

[BCOLOR=#008000]ENVY[/BCOLOR] ~ The Sin of Envy, the third child of Satan, he/she bares the gift of Erebokinesis- the ability to manipulate the darkness.

[BCOLOR=#ff6600]GLUTTONY[/BCOLOR] ~ The forth child of Satan, he/she bares the gift of Duplication and Enhanced Stamina.

[BCOLOR=#0000ff]LUST[/BCOLOR] - The fifth child of Satan, he/she bares the gift to Empathy.

[BCOLOR=#bab704]GREED[/BCOLOR] - The sixth child of Satan, he/she bares the gift of Snatch and Lightning - the ability to steal other's strength and put it towards your own or heal yourself.

[BCOLOR=#33cccc]SLOTH[/BCOLOR] - The seventh child of Satan, he/she bares the gift of Time manipulation and Enhanced Speed.

Now each Sin has a normal state- the human looking one, and a demonic state.

The Knights are the longest living power in the human world. They are individuals brave enough, and strong enough, to enter into knighthood and fight against dark forces. Their one true goal is to vanquish the demonic realm and prosper in the light.

None, except the few, know of their true plan- to open the gates of Gehanna and start a new Blood War, one where they will destroy the side of evil and become the supreme power of both worlds.

Blue Rose Academy is located in the district of Rose Hill. It has approximately 4,750 students in attendance and it is the main, and most distinguished, academy for the Knights of the Holy Order.

Students are expected to wear uniforms while school is in session. The male uniform: HERE. The female uniform: HERE. Those caught out of uniform during school sessions will be punished accordingly.

Dorms will be assigned to each student. There is no co-ed rooms.

Classes are as followed:​
  • Demonic/Knighthood History​
  • Battle Training​
  • Field Training​
There is a curfew set at 10 P.M. those who choose to violate this will be placed on strict probation and will not be allowed to leave campus.

CAST LIST:
Greed: Taken by CELESTIAL - Face Claim: Alex Watson. ♦
Wrath: Taken by Practicaly A Fairy
Envy: Taken by Misguided Ghost ♦
Sloth: Taken ♦
Gluttony:Taken ♦
Pride: Taken TheGDeer ♦
Lust: Taken ♦
Academy Student: Taken by Misguided Ghost ♦
Academy Student: Taken (possibly)
Academy Student: Taken by Shayla

CHARACTER LIST (picture of character needs to be included.)

Appearance photo.
GENERAL
Name:
Nickname:
Birthdate: (mm/dd)
Position: (What Sin or the Academy Student)
Demonic Form: (only for sins)

APPEARANCE
Height:
Eye Color:
Hair color:
Markings: (including tattoos, birthmarks, scars)

PERSONAL
General Personality: The one everyone sees
Inner Personality: The one only few see
Childhood:
What made you come to Blue Rose Academy (what made you want to be a knight)?

EXTRA
Secrets:
Talents: (1 or 2 is fine)

RELATIONSHIPS
Family:
Friends:
Fri-enemies:
Enemies:
Significant Other:

OTHER:
Favorite Song:

Last edited:
vpetj7.jpg

FC: Mica Argañaraz

GENERAL​

Name: Pomona Wolfe
Nickname: Mona Lisa, Mona, Mo
Birthdate: 04/01
Grade: Junior
Position: Gluttony
Demonic Form:
2uzzg9s.jpg

APPEARANCE​

Height: 5'6"
Eye Color: Deep brown eyes
Hair color: Dark brown and curly / shaggy
Markings: Bruises pop up everywhere from time to time and a large scar down her left shoulder blade

PERSONAL​

General Personality: << The one everyone sees >>

Mo is a very straight forward person who will tell you exactly what's on her mind and gets what she wants no matter the cost. She isn't when it comes to school work, chores and the everyday mundane tasks in her life, but she is extremely focused when it comes to the things she cares about personally. She isn't a very kind person, but she isn't blatantly rude. She feels her kindness isn't something she should just hand out anymore, she also doesn't want to be seen as weak. She's always been a fairly confident within herself and her own abilities, but she's been beat down to the point she isn't very loud and cheerful anymore. She doesn't get very attached to other people so she can seem like a bit of a lone wolf.

Inner Personality: << The one only few see >>

The older she's gotten the more Mo has become rigid, conscience and calculated when it's comes to others. Those who get close enough to her realize she cares a great deal about the well being of others. She's also pretty self conscious. She can get very frustrated very easily, she usually exerts these emotions through overwhelming confidence, but when she gets alone she cries a lot. She is self satisfying and can seem conceded, but she just trusts herself above everyone else, she's never let her trauma throw her into suicidal or self loathing depression.

2dkgtop.jpg

Childhood:
What made you come to Blue Rose Academy (what made you want to be a knight)?

"I don't want to be here..."

Pomona was born an orphan, her parents had her too young and left her at a eery orphanage. There she grew up abused by the orderlies and the other children, but she always kept a calm spirit about her. Persevering above the hate and reticule. She spent most of her free time if not crying alone, drawing in a notebook she was given and told she could only write in when she wanted to speak. Her art became her only escape from the harsh reality she was faced with everyday. She eventually was adopted into a rich family at the age of 9, she thought things would be better... She was wrong.

Mother and father (they never revealed their true names to her for their own reasons), treated her like a slave child. They would address her as "Mona Lisa" because of her strange boyish facial features. Their son, of her age, treated her just as badly. Going beyond the name calling and becoming physically abusive. She began to spiral down around 16. She began smoking marijuana and dabble with other drugs heavily to numb the anxiety and pain of debilitating abuse and trauma. She eventually devised a plan to run away and start another life. She stole expensive items and a lump sum of money from her rich guardians. Selling the items she had enough money to fly a plane to Venezuela, she also bought drugs and clumsily sold it for extra cash. She already had her passport because they had traveled often and she was expected to cator them in every affair. Anxiously she made her way to a new life.

nd0fhy.jpg

In Venezuela she found her confidence again, but still continued to mess with drugs it had become her gluttonous habit which she soon began to develope an eating disorder. Though it wasn't all bad for she fell in love with a native and she fell in love with dance. For the first time ever she had made a meaningful connection with another person in her life. She held onto into, she gave him everything. However, this fantasy would be short lived. The son tracked her down because he had found out about her dealings through a friend who had bought from her before she left. He told his parents of her whereabouts and they cornered her in Venezuela, taking her away from her love. They gave her the ultimatum of going to military boot camp or else she would be sent back to the orphanage. The son however had his own plans brewing, he slipped in a pamphlet for Blue Rose Academy and made it sound like an even more viable option. Mother and Father trusting their beloved son didn't look too much into things and placed that offer on the table as well. She begrudgingly chose Blue Rose Academy and she was to leave without a word to anyone including her love.

She doesn't want to attend this academy, she knows that her "brother" will be watching her though to make sure she behaves. Secretly he told her he would tell mother and father about her druggy habits if she messed up at this school. That would automatically get her sent back to the orphanage. He hopes that she will be killed in battle at the academy due to its curriculum and will remove himself justly before he gets sent off to battle as well. She is terrified and heartbroken, but she will try her hardest as she always does, just once more. It won't be easy, but she has another spark waiting to be lit deep within herself.

EXTRA

Dislikes: Children, authority, boys, makeup, soda
Secrets: She has no idea she's a sin, she doesn't say swear words because she was almost beat to death as a child for swearing, she is afraid of men because of the trauma she has endured sexually, physically and emotionally
Talents: Dancing and drawing

RELATIONSHIPS

Family: ~ Mother, Father, Son (Orson)
Friends: ~ Open
Fri-enemies: ~ Open
Enemies: Everyone (as far as she's concerned)
Significant Other: ~ Open

6xrg5w.jpg

OTHER:
Favorite Song:

Last edited by a moderator:
For the sake of starting, everyone's sheets will be reviewed by this afternoon. If any changes are needed I will notify you immediately, those will need to be changed before you reply in the IC. I will be working on the IC today when ever I get the chance in my classes or between them. Should be up either today or tomorrow!

Edit: We are a female dominate RP. The ratio is 6:4. I might open up two male slots, but if I do they will both be teacher knights though I really don't want to do this.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheGDeer
Quick note, Characters should only have TWO talents, no more.

Sorry guys. I haven't been able to get the I.C up cause my week became complete havoc thanks to deadlines being moved up. Anyway, I will finish up the IC tonight!

Hey, Guys! I just wanted to let you all know that the IC will be up before my concert tonight, so in a few short hours, that beginning of this lovely RP will begin. I also wanted to explain to you why I was absent on getting the IC up for this particular RP and many others. Within the past week and a half, my life got difficult, a lot of family stuff came to the surface that needed my attention. I also had to fix some schooling problems; which I am still trying to battle with. Anyway, enough with that I hope you all are still in this and are ready to begin still.

Hey, Guys! I just wanted to let you all know that the IC will be up before my concert tonight, so in a few short hours, that beginning of this lovely RP will begin. I also wanted to explain to you why I was absent on getting the IC up for this particular RP and many others. Within the past week and a half, my life got difficult, a lot of family stuff came to the surface that needed my attention. I also had to fix some schooling problems; which I am still trying to battle with. Anyway, enough with that I hope you all are still in this and are ready to begin still.
Your good , Sweetie. Life and the nonsense it throws comes before this and we are all on great terms with another to know and understand that. I'm still here and more then ready to begin.^^

I understand that as well. Not everything can go according to plan. Things happen and sometimes we have to take certain steps to deal with it. I hope everything gets better for you! Also, I'm still willing to be apart of this roleplay :)

I am still here. I was about to give up but I am glad I waited.

Totally understandable, glad things are better! My body is ready ~

Okay, so after I posted my last announcement things took a turn for the worst for a bit, but things are now stable. Though I will say that my activity on here will continue to be spotty, but the IC should be up this weekend. I am deeply sorry for making you all wait so long!

I'm here as well, I'm very patient and don't join many RP's cause I know things get hectic ~ Hope we cans tart this thing soon ~~

No matter how hard it is, we are still here and willing to be apart of this awesome rp!

Status
Not open for further replies.