1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
  2. No Preferences
Genres
Anything with Youkai, Japanese culture, Fantasy, Realistic, and almost all Originals (Except Touhou)
BLUE
A Paranormal/Science-Fiction Role Play

I did not create this Role play, but I am making it again upon her behalf. Please bear with me Emma! Takes place in the new year.

Emma said:
The reason is that there can only be a certain amount of characters here. Got it? Good. The story is about a dream world that only exists for a few people called Nightmares. Nightmares are demons that can change and interpret dreams. All of the characters here are nightmares, demons, vampires or humans. None are supposed to know about their true forms.

Here is my character. Oh, ps. The reason it's called blue is because my character's nickname is "Blue". And your characters have to be teens, just so ya know. They live in a orphanage (Johnson's Orphanage). The story takes place in Saint Louis, Missouri.

Name: Bethany Marie Harrison
Sex: Female
Species: Nightmare
Looks: (Y'all can provide one if you like)
Personality: Shy, crazy, funny, wild, creative. Loves to help people. Dont get her mad.
Hates: Not getting justice or people that think theyre crazy but theyre not. Because SHES crazy!
Appearence: Jet black hair with silver streaks, jade eyes, olive skin tone, short

images

History can be added IN-CHARACTER.
Here are some provided Characters that have participated in the past. You can sit next to them (means "To reserve for three days") or take their spot. They are NOT mine! If you wish to control Bethany (Blue) or any of the other characters canonically in Blue, go right ahead. Note that I can power-play provided characters to represent the canon story. Note that one can control UP TO TWO at a time unless if one of them dies. You are allowed to provide your pictures as well.

[SPOILI]Lexi Faye (last name unknown)
Personality: mature for her age, lustful, funny, odd. Didnt know her parents. they were killed in an 'accident' (believes it was on purpose), Warning: dangerous when angered. She drinks a lot of milk......
Looks: purple-red hair that is thick and smooth and goes down to the middle of her back. good looking in a dangerous way. blue-purple eyes.
Dislikes: being over powered, threats that the threatee cant uphold, people who think there better then everyone,dimwits, judgemental people, and people who try and get others in trouble. Also, she doesnt like people thinking that shellkill them if they get her mad, it just makes her more mad[/SPOILI]

[SPOILI]Name: Daniel (sometimes nicknamed Danny) Issac Kennedy
Sex: Male
Personality: fun and sporty, secretive
Looks: dirty-blond hair, blue eyes, tan, big build
Likes: vivian, sports, the girls gym teacher "only a little!"
Dislikes: Being called "a dumb ass", sourcraut, Brussels sprouts[/SPOILI]

[SPOILI]Elijah (Eli) David Donnar
Species: Human/Nightmare
Personality: Dark sense of humor and way of thinking. Loner, keeps to himself most of the time. People tend to be afraid of him due to some 'accidents' he's had in his past and the fact they think he's nuts
Looks: olive skin tone, but since he doesn't go outside much he has dark circles forming under his eyes. bright blue eyes, dark brown hair. looks like a nerd a bit since he always has on some sort of sweater or sweater vest.
Dislikes: People who call him crazy, large crowds, arguments, memories of his past[/SPOILI]

[SPOILI]Name: Dominic Harold Garickson
Species: Nightmare/Human
Personality: crazy, outgoing, speaks his mind and doesn't take anyones crap
Hates: good doers
Appearence: blue black hair, green eyes, pale skin,[/SPOILI]

[SPOILI]Name: Neil Vincent Vezeau
Personality: Friendly, funny, sexy, brave, emotional, loving
Looks: Short longish brown hair, brown eyes, birthmark on his arm looks like a dragon. There's a gun hidden in his black snare drum but nothing in his golden snare drum. He has two swords hidden in his locker.
Hates: Being told what to do, rules, homework, bullies[/SPOILI]

[SPOILI]Name: Damiyan Otoro Saline
Species: Nightmare (programmer)
Personality: very peaceful, non-confrontational
Hates: violence, destruction, hate
Appearance: Silver hair with matching silver eyes, slender figure[/SPOILI]

[SPOILI]Name: Vivian Elise Boyko
Personality: Friendly, funny, secretive, stubborn, clumsy
Looks: long, straight black hair (usually in a ponytail), grey blue eyes, scar on her back in the shape of a cresent. Almost always has a sharp knife hidden in her clothing.
Hates: Losing in an argument, being told what to do, and rules[/SPOILI]

[SPOILI]Name: Mazaia Corel Kalebyrn
Species: Vampire
Personality: Mazaia is very sultry and prefers to get in the way of other's actions. She also likes to sneeze for it is "tantalizing" to the mind. She can also become very competitive. She also accompanies a hollow, laugh and likes to pet Blue, but others won't let her.
Dislikes: Rap; Lexi; Nightmares; the people at Johnson's Orphanage
Appearance: Short, blonde hair in a bob; red eyes; 5' 10"; slim; 40D breasts[/SPOILI]

[SPOILI]Name: Hael (No last name).
Age: Unknown, but has the body of a teenager (Approximately 15-17 years)
Species: Thought to be a Yokai (Demon)
Personality: Friendly. Kind. Lovely. Artistic. Believes in everyone.
Looks: Vibrant red hair, pale blue eyes, snow white skin, short, slender.
Hates: Scary things & death[/SPOILI]

Either take one of the characters or just make one of your own~! With a provided character, you have to correct errors and jazz them up. They (original owners) are not there anymore, so feel free to edit it like it's yours. Please elaborate a bit more on them if you pick the provided ones. Some will be NPCs if not picked out by the time the IC starts. They can be controlled.

*=Optional
Name: (First, middle [optional] and last name)
Sex: (Self-explanatory)
Species: (Nightmare, Demon [any demon], human, half/half or vampire)
Personality: (I prefer a few sentences; some like to RP it out)
Likes: (Should be either in list format or in descriptive format)
Dislikes: (self-explanatory to last)
Appearance: (Anime or real life is fine)
*History: (Ususally RPed in-character)
*Text color: (Some don't have the time for that~!)

:huh: DID THEY TAKE 'EM!? :huh:
Look here and see if any provided characters were taken.

Bethany (Blue) is TAKEN by everyone who participates (means you can control her!)

Lexi is TAKEN! By Jezzyboo
Daniel (Danny):
Elijah (Eli):
Vivian is TAKEN! By Rainbow-Noodles
Dominic:
Neil:
Mazaia:
Damiyan:
Hael:

Important People
PM me FIRST before taking! You must edit them as you see fit!!

[SPOILI]Name: Stratus Colin Albright
Species: Nightmare/Human
Appearance: Jet black, shoulder-length hair usually parted to the side; dark peach skin; blue, almond-shaped eyes; 5' 11"; slim; straight, curved nose; rather muscular
Likes: Helping Blue; sushi; sashimi; spaghetti; chocolate cake; BBC America (he's from Great Britain); ham; pastrami; sausage; salads; working out; endurance; his telekinesis; education; reading; being weird; religion; solving mysteries
Dislikes: peppers; cats (also allergic); dust bunnies; being a perfectionist; idiots; immaturity; pollen (makes him not concentrate); his advocate Vernon (although he likes Stratus); being called an idiot
Other Info: Stratus is one of the most famous detectives in the Iowa and London areas. He is very fond of his dog, Dash (Although Stratus sometimes sneezes at him).​
[/SPOILI]

[SPOILI]Name: Vernon Jay Straude
Species: Human
Appearance: Wavy, blonde, neck-length hair parted at the side; 5' 9.5"; short, straight nose; tanned skin; dark green, almond-shaped eyes; long, manicured nails; slim; muscular
Likes: being with celebrities; getting money; news (or so he claims); women; his voice; paying for drinks; the news of Blue; love; being awake; singing; Japanese pop; poems
Dislikes: Otaku; those who get in Blue's way; regret; the Bible (really doesn't pay attention to it); coconuts; sitting quietly; reading; school (he is a juvenile delinquent, but hides it with what he learned from Stratus); hearing about deaths; dogs (Dasher tries to bite him)
More Information: Vernon is a pop singer who is a delinquent, eventually being kicked out of alternative schools. His father is still in Japan, and his mother died from breast cancer. He adores, women of all kinds. He is an advocate of Stratus.​
[/SPOILI]

Accepted New Characters
Anyone who created original characters. We will close once it gets to 16-25 people~!

Benjamin Cletian Rust by Enezrel

Lexi Faye (last name unknown)

Personality: mature for her age, lustful, funny, odd. Didnt know her parents. they were killed in an 'accident' (believes it was on purpose), Warning: dangerous when angered. She drinks a lot of milk, her favorite food is meat, she loves meat, yet doesn't like to at it in front of people.

Looks: Black hair with blue tips and dark grey eyes.
_O_by_aedah.jpg

Likes: strength, family,friends, milk, juice, meat, up beat music, some boys.

Dislikes: being over powered, threats that the threatee cant uphold, people who think there better then everyone,dimwits, judgemental people, and people who try and get others in trouble. Also, she doesnt like people thinking that shellkill them if they get her mad, it just makes her more mad

[MENTION=2733]Jezzyboo[/MENTION] Jesus, that was QUICK! You just took a provided CS, so I'd rather have you look for a pic to go with Lexi.
Otherwise, welcome to the GROUP~!

Great!
Nice to have you, babe!

Name: Vivian Elise Boyko
Personality: Friendly, Socail Butterfly, Funny, Secretive, Stubborn, Clumsy, Accident Prone, and Dare Devil.
Looks: long, straight black hair (usually in a ponytail), grey blue eyes, scar on her back in the shape of a crescent Almost always has a sharp knife hidden in her clothing.
hellyea_zpsa5a257cd.jpg

Likes: Anything adventurous, animals, Any time with friends, Breaking Rules, and nature
Hates: Losing in an argument, Being told what to do, Athority Figures, and Rules

[MENTION=3422]Rainbow-Noodles[/MENTION] Good to have you join!
If y'all are going to join up, either take a character or make one of your own. The colors of the names are your default Dialogue colors. If you come up with your own, I'll edit it as I see fit.

Name:Benjamin Cletian Rust
Sex: male
Personality:He prefers to be alone, short temper yet people keep being drawn to him, he has animal magnetism sorta, this makes him Antisocial

Looks: images (1).jpg

Hates:crowds tight spaces Swimming (large scars down his back)

[MENTION=3471]Enezrel[/MENTION] Accepted. I will add you right away.

We'll have to adjust, dearie...
By the by~ as you can have up to two and there's an EVEN ratio of boys and girls on the provided list, y'all do not mind on doubling up, do you? Just choose the color you like best. We will see from there!

I can play a male as well. ^^ so if need be, I'll make a male character.

Name: Liebe Zah Grausam
Species: Lust Demon
Personality: She is flirtations, a born lier, cunning, manipulative. malicious, and selfish
Likes: Lust, lies, sex, getting what she wants, manipulating people, and non-commitment relationships
Dislikes: Chasity, giving, truth, goodie two shoes, and commitment

Appearance: http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/a1bfaef21b156f01b84caa627362dd7b/http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk39/hnanimegrl88/blonde%20girls/anime-girl-1.jpg
wink.jpg

So can we get a bit more on the story? This sounds fun but I like a bit more background.
Also, sorry guys. I have to be purple too, but a chose a darker shade. PURPLE IS THE BEST! <3

I know.
She didn't provide much of a background.
We live in an orphanage, and it is filled with evil beings called nightmares. You must learn about your species.

Sorry i didn't register the colors! I'll fix it right now!
EDIT:
fixed it I'm orange (rust colored, bad pun)

Your welcome? it was really my fault... *Goes red* and struggles to breathe

By the way where did Ene come from? Not that i mind of course...