N

Nartina

...Blue Moor Emporium...​

Commission Status: Open
Now Serving:
Latest Piece:

__aod___sparring_by_nari_moor-dan0c96.jpg

READ EVERYTHING BEFORE ORDERING!

Hello there, and welcome to the BME! I am Nartina, your host for this lovely shop, but you may call me Nari. I wanted to start things off by explaining the purpose of this Shop to you.

For starters, please understand that I am not a professional artist. What I do is fulfill a lifelong passion, nothing more. That being said, I have a lot of things I need to work on and you, my patrons, are the perfect guinea pigs. If this is not an issue for you, feel free to relax and enjoy yourself.

A little about me as the face behind the art: I am in my 20's, my style tends to fall more toward the semi-realism aspects of Anime, and I am working on a comic. Other than that, there are a few things I do want you to keep in mind as you request commissions:

[/FONT

• I am a HOBBYIST! As I stated mere moments ago, I draw to fulfill my passion. I want to draw for you guys so that I can practice. And trust me, I need the practice.
  • I struggle with backgrounds! Before I go any further, I though you would like to know this. It is only recently that I have decided to really buckle down and try to work on them. Alas, I have fallen behind, and I fear they may be somewhat lacking in finesse. As with everything, however, practice makes better, so I hope you will not hold back on requesting backgrounds.
  • I am starting a new job! It is only a temp job for the next month, however it will occupy my time, so please keep this in mind when you request commissions.
  • I will be moving sometime in the near future! I also feel you should know this info up front so that you can prepare for some delays.
[/LIST]
Now that I have gotten all of that off my chest, I would like to officially welcome you to my commission shop!

• November 18th, 2016:We are now underway with this thread, and it is officially open! Feel free to place orders or chat.

• I expect that each of you are mature enough to follow the general decorum of a commission thread, and so I will refrain from boring you with a list of rules about how you should behave.

Suffice to say, that I expect each of you to remember that all art you see here is owned by me, and I will not tolerate any theft. You will be reported immediately if I see you claiming a piece you have not paid for. End of discussion. What you do with the art after you have paid for it, however, is up to you, so long as credit for the actual work falls to me.

Moving past all of that, you should know I am pretty adaptable with my art, however I think it is best to give you a solid list so there are no confusions:​

...Will Do...​

• Single and Couple: Male and Female portraits, waist, and full-body art.
    • Groups up to 5 individuals. (Additional costs per character will be applied.)
    • Action Scenes (Martial Arts and Weapon fighting)
    • Light Gore (A character who has been wounded and is bleeding will be acceptible.)
    • Light Romance (I will draw characters kissing, embracing, but it will remain PG-13.)
    • Fur-characters and Mecha
    • Simple Backgrounds (If you want a complex bg, it will cost more.)
    • Game Characters from games where you design your own character. (MMORPGs and other games like Skyrim where characters can be customized.)

...Will Not Do...​

• Fetish Art of any kind
    • Nudity
    • Excessive Gore (I won't draw someone being ripped apart.)
    • Groups above 5 individuals.
    • Fan Art (OC's ONLY please.)

6defb40c07e0411461fa520bba574ef8.png

• Bust: $5.00 | Half Body: $10.00 | Full Body: $15.00
    (+ $3.00 per additional character, + $5.00 for BG)

(Some of these pictures are a few years old.)

Shaded Sketch: $30.00
    (+ $3.00 per additional character, + $5.00 for BG)

(These are sketches that have been inked and shaded in ball-point pen.)
    fotor_146899221523897_by_nari_moor-daatgsd.jpg

• Bust: $15.00 | Half Body: $20.00 | Full Body: $30.00
    (+ $3.00 per additional character, No BG)

• Bust: $20.00 | Half Body: $30.00 | Full Body: $50.00
    (+ $5.00 per additional character, + $10.00 for BG)

__aod___sparring_by_nari_moor-dan0c96.jpg

__aod___nartina_lemaliki_by_nartinalemaliki-d6av8xj.png

head_feast_by_nartinalemaliki-d5hi0jm.png

729be34d231a3ea8141c0e3ac9e48258-d5abx80.png

a343f032947cf783153440119039a5f6.png

• ...Waiting...​

o1:
    o2:
    o3:

...Complete...​
    o1:
    o2:
    o3:

• I know that you are eager to place your order, but there are just a few things we need to go over first!​

...Disclaimer...​
    For starters, all orders placed will be added to the waitlist. Commissions will completed in the order they appear. So if you are third in line, expect a wait.

I will try to complete your art as quickly as I can, but life is messy and so I cannot promise a completed image in no time flat. I tend to work slowly, and put a lot of thought into every piece, including sketches, so please be patient with me. That being said, if there is any reason I cannot complete your piece, I will message you and send you a complete refund.

ALSO...please keep in mind that specific types of art may be up for sale, or become unavailable for order. I will be sure to let you all know when that happens, so please stay tuned. I have a bulletine in this thread for that reason.

Please remember rhat I have the right to refuse any commission!​

...Tools Of The Trade...​

I use whatever tools are available to me at the time I am working on the commission. Even so, I do have some tools that I favor:

Traditional Media:
    • 0.7 HB Mechanical Pencil
    • Polymer Eraser
    • Bic Ball-Point Pen in Black
    Traditional Media:
    • Paint Tool SAI
    • Wacom Intuos Pro Medium drawing tablet

...How To Order...​

So there are a few things to keep in mind when you order.

I am a bit of a fickle fiend, and will be more likely to accept your order if I find the character interesting. But don't let that intimidate you in the slightest. If you decide after reading through everything, that you definitely want to place an order, please fill out the form and reply to the thread. I will then review your order, and if I find it sufficient, I will PM and start on your commission as early as possible.

PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR PAYMENT UNTIL REQUESTED!

I ask this so that I can keep track of payments received, should I need to refund anyone.

For sketch commissions, I will send you a rough sketch in PM. Once we have deemed it is satisfactory, you will then be required to send your payment in full. Once I have received your payment, I will go about refining the sketch. The same process will be repeated for Line Art commissions as well.

Full color commissions will work a little differently. Once your order is accepted, I will reach out to you three times during the process: After the sketch, after the line art, and after the base colors are each completed. These contacts will provide you an opportunity at each step to let me know if any adjustments need to be made. I will not make any adjustments to pose or expression once I start with the color.

Once everything looks satisfactory after the line art stage, I will then provide you the details for paypal. You will have one week to send your payment in full. I will not remind you. If you have not sent payment by the end of the week, I will rescind your commission and move on to the next person.​

...Form...​

I know that I have filled your head with words and other babble. To those of you that have stayed this long, I want to say thank you. Please use the following format to place your order (copy and paste from the code below):

Type: Sketch, Line Art or Color. Please also include Bust, Half Body, or Full Body and the number of characters (e.g. Color - HB - 2)

Reference Images: This is required! While I would like to be able to use some artiatic liberty, I am a bit of a perfectionist and a decent reference image goes a long way to making your dreams come true. If you do not have a reference image of your character, please provide me with a brief desceiption of your character, and I will do the best I can.

Character Intel: This may seem a little weird to request, but I find it is a good idea to have a brief synopsis of the character before I draw them. If you are requesting a group or couple image, you should include the relationship the characters have with one another. Are they lovers? Do they hate one another? What does the character do? How would they react to a strange or off-putting situation? How tall are they? It doesn't have to be long. A short paragraph would suffice.

Background: Yes or No. Simple or Complex?

Code:
    [b]Type[/b]:

[b]Reference Images[/b]:

[b]Character Intel[/b]:

[b]Background[/b]:
    [/div]
    [/tab]
    [/tabs]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.