1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Blue Moon Rising

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Celest, May 8, 2012.

1. Read This

No! A blue moon didn't rise.. but a big moon did! Do you enjoy being out at night? What about the moon and stars? Do you like how everything looks washed in the pale light? I love how the beach looks with the bright moon washing over the sand.

Does your character react to the full moon? Do they prefer a certain time of the day? Are they a night owl? Do they prefer to wake up early oooorrrrr do they just not care?

2. I saw the moon! 8D

It didn't look any bigger to me. .__.; But it was a really neat shade of orange that night. o___o

I wanted to check out the meteor shower too, but I totally forgot. XD

I'm totally a night person. >:3 I love it so much more than the daytime.

I haven't spent a lot of time thinking about whether or not my characters are night time or daytime people. O___O And I can't remember any good examples at the moment. But the Moon is a common theme for a lot of them. 8D I do have a werewolf. And Moon Goddess or Moon Princess is something I like trying.

3. I am the Moon.

Now, what?

NOW WHAT. O ^O
    I srsly looove following the phases of the moon. <3 - w- it's a hobby. I am also a star nerd. And I adore just staring at the sky.. I will stop to do that sometimes, when I can. o wo~ I never have anyone to do it with, but, OHWELLS.<3

My characters of course allll love astronomy.
    BECUZ STACI SAID SO. >:C