Blue Moon Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you thank you.~ I also just copy-and-pasted my starter ^^; Though the end is different, of course.

Should I tag the other players whose characters are near mine, or is it different here...?

Reactions: Kabyt
Thank you thank you.~ I also just copy-and-pasted my starter ^^; Though the end is different, of course.

Should I tag the other players whose characters are near mine, or is it different here...?
Just go for it, I find that it tends to get people's attention quickly and if the altert system breaks they know you posted.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Heya, complete noob here but how do i sign a character up ???

Songbird! ^.^ Your character is Pre Approved from the other site if you wanted to still use her ^.^

That's what I thought.~ Thanks for clarifying.
Just so I know, is the scary guy you mentioned Lei? I'd never thought of him as scary, so I was confused.

NAME: Luna Amelia Ashwood
PACK NAME: Una
SEXUALITY: Heterosexual
JOB: Librarian's assistant, student and plays piano.

SPECIES: Lyshien
PACK RANK: Tracker

APPEARANCE:
female_wizard___01_by_aditya777-d4oaidm.jpg

Standing at 5'8 Luna is pretty tall for her age, an advantage however she uses when dealing with guys in her pack. Luna has a slender but fit frame that is ensured by her love of swimming and running. Her blonde hair often looks white in the moonlight and when not tied up reaches the middle of her back. Luna has always had pale skin, so when combined with her light hair it gives her an almost ghostly look and feel to her. As seen above Luna usually wears a long brown hood and cargo pants when with members of her pack but when out in society her favorite outfit is a tank top with the words "Bite me" on it, a black leather jacket and some blue faded jeans. One major aspect of Luna is her light grey eyes, often mistaken for being blue they are a very predominate feature on her face. Luna also paints her nails grey and wears a ring that has a crescent moon on it. The only tattoo she has is a bird breaking out of its cage on her shoulder blade.
THE WOLF:
big_wolf_commission_by_yuumei.jpg

Like Luna in her human form, her wolf has just as an eerie feel to her. Her coat is pale white that helps with camouflage during winter and her eyes are a bright yellow. Again like Luna in human form her wolf stands at a taller height than usual and when tracking her eyes turn a deep orange colour.

PERSONA: You could say there are 2 versions of Luna, the Luna that the pack knows and the Luna that only a few witness. The Luna that the pack knows is headstrong, determined and a little opinionated. This Luna always stands up for what she believes to be right and true even if that means knocking heads with other members of her pack, higher or lower. The other Luna is more quiet and finds comfort in her daydreams. This Luna likes playing piano, reading and just in general relaxing in water. Despite these two versions there is a middle ground of both, this Luna is fiercely loyal to friends, witty, a little bit crazy and above all else accepting and kind. Luna loves her rank in the pack and worked very hard to get there but there are occasions when she just needs to be on her own and get away from it all.

HISTORY: Just like most of the pups in her pack Luna would go to school in the day and then the night would be her own. Originally Luna's parents wanted her to pursue the rank of warrior but while out running with her friends, which she did more often than her parents liked, she discovered her ability for tracking. This ability became more predominant over time and soon Luna would become a valuable member to the pack and its hunts. Despite Luna's gift her father still trained her in the ways of a warrior, giving her very little time to do what she wanted. Soon Luna stopped turning up for training and stayed on campus, learning piano instead and becoming part of back alley races. Although Luna's older brother was willing to give her some slack her sister was not and they often argue about almost anything. Luna now lives in an apartment building with a few of her other college friends, not too far from school or the pack, but does also spend a lot of her time at her brothers apartment too.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Is it bad that i just copied my rp post as well ??

NAME: Luna Amelia Ashwood
PACK NAME: Una
SEXUALITY: Heterosexual
JOB: Librarian's assistant, student and plays piano.

PACK RANK: Tracker

APPEARANCE:
female_wizard___01_by_aditya777-d4oaidm.jpg

Standing at 5'8 Luna is pretty tall for her age, an advantage however she uses when dealing with guys in her pack. Luna has a slender but fit frame that is ensured by her love of swimming and running. Her blonde hair often looks white in the moonlight and when not tied up reaches the middle of her back. Luna has always had pale skin, so when combined with her light hair it gives her an almost ghostly look and feel to her. As seen above Luna usually wears a long brown hood and cargo pants when with members of her pack but when out in society her favorite outfit is a tank top with the words "Bite me" on it, a black leather jacket and some blue faded jeans. One major aspect of Luna is her light grey eyes, often mistaken for being blue they are a very predominate feature on her face. Luna also paints her nails grey and wears a ring that has a crescent moon on it. The only tattoo she has is a bird breaking out of its cage on her shoulder blade.
THE WOLF:
big_wolf_commission_by_yuumei.jpg

Like Luna in her human form, her wolf has just as an eerie feel to her. Her coat is pale white that helps with camouflage during winter and her eyes are a bright yellow. Again like Luna in human form her wolf stands at a taller height than usual and when tracking her eyes turn a deep orange colour.

PERSONA: You could say there are 2 versions of Luna, the Luna that the pack knows and the Luna that only a few witness. The Luna that the pack knows is headstrong, determined and a little opinionated. This Luna always stands up for what she believes to be right and true even if that means knocking heads with other members of her pack, higher or lower. The other Luna is more quiet and finds comfort in her daydreams. This Luna likes playing piano, reading and just in general relaxing in water. Despite these two versions there is a middle ground of both, this Luna is fiercely loyal to friends, witty, a little bit crazy and above all else accepting and kind. Luna loves her rank in the pack and worked very hard to get there but there are occasions when she just needs to be on her own and get away from it all.

HISTORY: Just like most of the pups in her pack Luna would go to school in the day and then the night would be her own. Originally Luna's parents wanted her to pursue the rank of warrior but while out running with her friends, which she did more often than her parents liked, she discovered her ability for tracking. This ability became more predominant over time and soon Luna would become a valuable member to the pack and its hunts. Despite Luna's gift her father still trained her in the ways of a warrior, giving her very little time to do what she wanted. Soon Luna stopped turning up for training and stayed on campus, learning piano instead and becoming part of back alley races. Although Luna's older brother was willing to give her some slack her sister was not and they often argue about almost anything. Luna now lives in an apartment building with a few of her other college friends, not too far from school or the pack, but does also spend a lot of her time at her brothers apartment too.
Thanks again Songbird for joining us once again! Will move your character sheet into the CAST PAGE once i get home ^.^ -iz at work with 102 fever KEEL ME NOW! -

Reactions: songbird500
Thanks again Songbird for joining us once again! Will move your character sheet into the CAST PAGE once i get home ^.^ -iz at work with 102 fever KEEL ME NOW! -
Damn, why are you at work with a fever like that ?!

^.^ Be afeared of Grothnor's charry !! -hides from Alpha lycan-

And i know right!?!? Fucking fever this bad i need to be in a hospital but nope i was told they would replace me if I didn't at least come in today HA so I'm fuckin around on here lol -bunch of ole wankas-

Yon Yon no see IC!...I think im blinde...sorry this Update! AGH!
the only thing i see is thread cast list rules and overview :/

Not a problem.

sorry i have not posted been busy i may post later on sorrt

NAME: Enzo Donovan Soltsek
PACK NAME: Bright eyes, Don, Z, E-Z E, Alpha
SEXUALITY: Bi-sexual
JOB: CEO of a multi-billion dollar software and securities company.

PACK RANK: Blue Moon Alpha

APPEARANCE: Enzo's face image.jpg Enzo's general appearance image.jpg
Enzo has a slim, lean and powerful build. Featuring squared shoulders and a toned chest and abdomen he's is muscular but not so much so that he looks bulky. His appearance often downplays his actual strength being able to lift more and handle incredibly difficult physical tasks. enzo is typically considered very handsome thanks to his strong jawline yet smooth facial features. Enzo's eyes are also a bragging point, sir silvery-blue color amazing those few who meet his gaze.
He has a tattoo over his left collarbone that says "The one you feed" in cursive.

THE WOLF:image.jpgimage.jpg
Enzo in his wolf forms takes on pitch black fur which make it nearly impossible to see him unless you make eye contact. At that point you will be staring into the bright glacial blue eyes which bright light to his face. In his anthropomorphic form he keeps the dark hair and intense eyes which distinguish him as odd aside from being alpha. He is much larger than most in his pack standing at 6'2" he grows to be a massive wolf nearly the size of a Chevy Tahoe, and in his anthropomorphic form he is even larger standing at nearly the same height as a bus. Among other thing Enzo is fast, having incredible speed and power being tackled or jumped on by him is like getting hit by a semi going a hundred. His claws and fangs are like razor splitting through tree easily he tries not to fight in places near town since there are normally very visible signs.

PERSONA: Enzo is a fairly serious alpha, taking his responsibilities to heart he always keeps an eye out for trouble and is constantly checking in on his pack. Enzo is likely the busiest among them he cares for his own like no other. Enzo has been known to be very silly among his pack, and while he takes himself seriously he invites his "family" not to. Being one to try and provide for their enjoyment he has been known to if contacted drop a business meeting just to run to the store and pick up some snacks. While this is mostly for his sister he will I got does it for anyone else despite the serious nature of his work. He knows that he will have work for the rest of his life and is completely aware that the same may not be true for the others. So he takes joy in the packs smiles only becoming serious when there is the business of the company or lycanthropy then he is not to be taken lightly.

HISTORY: Enzo has been raised specifically to follow in the footsteps of his parents. He went to private school and was dedicated and intelligent enough to skip multiple years becoming the towns little prodigy he had eventually graduated college with his masters in business and economics by the time he was nineteen. This of course meant that he did not have much opportunity to spend time like a normal child playing and growing at a less...accelerated pace. This of course fuels his desire to see the others have fun and balance their responsibilities with that. Enzo like many others was taught by the elders after his schoolwork was done but unlike the others his training often went until the early morning hours so that he was ready not only to claim the leadership position but to defend it and his pack. Enzo had been pressured to be there ideal leader for the majority of his life and along the way discovered his skill for hunting and fighting, having those skills honed to a razor edge through rigorous training. He now takes it easy but still trains hard and expands his mind often reading a book a day, overall the elders think of him as a smashing success and he.l,well he feels fairly content with his life, stressful and dangerous as it might be he feels as if he is in his proper place.

Love the tattoo reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.