Blue Exorcist: True Cross Academy's Revival

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, based on her age, the huge attack against True Cross would have happened when she was just a toddler, since it happened 20 years ago, so maybe change it to a different instance where her parents were brutally harmed/killed and it's fine.
Oeps. Changed it a little.

[fieldbox=Chihiro Matsushima, hotpink, dashed]

Name:
Chihiro Matsushima.

Species:
Human.

Ranking:
Page.

Specialization:
Dragoon.

History:
Chihiro had been growing up with her parents who were both exorcists who liked to do their job, making a smile appear on the faces of those who were being messed around with the demons that came once in a while to torment humans. Chihiro however was not an exact fan of it as she preferred to just leave it be and have as less to do with it as possible to her parents' surprise as they thought that maybe she could walk in their footsteps yet they accepted her choice and let her be. One of the reasons was because she did not want anything to do with them and just ignored that they existed. She had been seeing them since the age of five after one of the demons bit her leg.

She became quite the rebellious person as she did not like to be lectured and even went against the decisions of her own family which made her regret a lot but it made her feel alive. It was a sign to her that she was not death yet. She wanted to see and experience that what she was interested in and leave alone what she detested, except school since that was a necessary thing for her to do. She was not bad in her studies but not good either, the average student as one could say from her. Her friends were not of the best kind but she believed in their good side even if it was hard to find, it made her feel like she was not alone in this world who did not want to follow the rules like a dog without a will.

But that changed once that day came, the day that demons managed to breach through the spells that were set around the cathedral. Those demons were hateful against her parents and wanted their revenge against them. Chihiro had some knowledge of how to fight off demons from the several training moments she received in order to make her parents happy, so she could fight alongside with them during that time. But since her family did not have enough people to fight of the demons, her parents took the front line and were attacked quite badly, leaving them with wounds covered all over their bodies. At that point, the only thing she wanted to do was to protect her parents and the ones she loved no matter what was going to happen.

Skills:
- Strenght: 2.
- Speed: 3.
- Intelligence: 1.
- Knowledge: 1.
- Aim: 2.
[/fieldbox]
There we go.
Accepted.

Aaah, so many dragoons @x@

Its cause they get shiny guns. Making demons your bitches is where its at.

I actually thought there'd be more people who'd choose knight to be honest because swords are cool, but I understand. I just hope we don't come across something that isn't harmed by bullets.

I was gonna make a knight but decided against it when I realized Tamers were very much a cooler thing.

It's funny because I was gonna pick Dragoon at first but I realized it didn't make sense for her story XD

I usually just make the story work around what my guy is. Although step one of my plan was defeated when a stuttering boy got more attention than my sadist speech on murdering demons. -hands head in defeat-

It's ok, you'll be able to shine soon maybe ^ v ^")

Such a nice lady....

I didn't expect as many people to be Dragoons so I tried to fill in the position... Oh well, guess there's a different number than we all thought... XD *goes to post*

Everyone likes the pretty, sparkly, shooty-shooty bang-bangs.

And Jayce is so fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.