Blue Exorcist: True Cross Academy's Revival

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. I just remembered that in the show, they were taught all the subjects of being an exorcist and I vaguely remember that Bon was trying for being both an Aria and a Dragoon. And Yukio was both a Doctor and Dragoon. The reason I asked was because it sounded as though they can pick one major class and one minor class. Kind of like college in some strange way.

Okay. I just remembered that in the show, they were taught all the subjects of being an exorcist and I vaguely remember that Bon was trying for being both an Aria and a Dragoon. And Yukio was both a Doctor and Dragoon. The reason I asked was because it sounded as though they can pick one major class and one minor class. Kind of like college in some strange way.
OH.
They do take all the classes, though they don't go into a lot detail as far as preforming AS the class, it's just to have some knowledge on it. The type of specialty they're majoring in is the serious one where there is a LOT more detail played out. It's their first class and every student is split up until said class is done, then they go into those minor classes set on different schedules so that everyone isn't crammed into the same room/taking the same class again.

I'd say either intelligence or knowledge should become a three shouldn't have two fours right away

CS
Appearance:
dc47b9f83e489e2357177231b570fd0e.jpg

Name:
Chou Akiyama

Species:
Human

Ranking:
Page

Specialization:
Tamer

Weapon:
Her beloved demons

History:
Her family comes from a lineage of Demon tamers so it was only logical for Chou to follow with this tradition. Unbeknownst to the rest of her family, Chou has grown to have a soft spot for some demons and tries to treat them as equals. This may seem to make her come off as weak but her stability to hold a demon under her control is strong. The only time she lost control was the last time she had the ability to use her right eye, and that was when she was trying to control her father's type of demon as practice. When the school was finally rebuilt, Chou's parents quickly signed her up and sent her off to learn to become an exorcist like them.

Skills:
Strength [1-5] - 2
Speed [1-5] - 3
Intelligence [1-5] - 4
Knowledge [1-5] - 4

Swordsmanship [1-5] - 0
Aim [1-5] - 0
Medical Knowledge [1-5] - 0
Stability/Control of Familiars [1-5] - Stability: 3, Familiar: 1
Memory of verses [1-5] - 0
I concur with Inzane, just pull both of those down to a three or two, and you'll be fine. Have one lower than the other, though, you decide on which.

...And with that, the IC will start!
HOLD YA BELTS AND TUCK IN YOUR PANTIES BECAUSE IT'LL BE UP BY THE END OF THE DAY!

The IC is up! Refer to the first post of this thread!

Well I more so meant that only one needed to drop to three not both XD

Appearance:
images

Name: Ryan Thornton
Species: Human
Ranking: Page
Specialization: Dragoon
Weapon:
DoubleDragonsWEHi-Capa5_1DualToneII_zpsc41fd11c.jpg

History: Ryan, since little, had been raised on stories about people that fought demons. He had been raised on what he thought were myths, legends, and so on as his parents explained about amazing heroes who fought the demons who seeked to take this world. Of course, he didn't think any of it was true, as his direct family weren't meisters. As he grew, he learned more and more about these so-called meisters that would fight demons for the sake of the world, until one day demons decided him and his parents need not live any longer for reasons unbeknownst to Ryan. At night, the demons struck, killing his parents and cutting his stomach a few times. He would have died if a group of exorcists, led by his uncle, had not shown up to slay the demons. He was taken to a doctor that took care of him until he was ready to be on his own, and during this time explained that the stories his parents had read to him since birth were true, and that they were all stories his uncle shared as stories he had said he made up. They taught him the basics about True Cross, and then gave him the choice to either learn to be a meister, or simply try to live a normal life. His choice was made since he learned that meisters were real.
Skills:
(As far as specialties, your character may not even know much about any but one, or not even know the one at all. Each student chooses one to major in at the start of the year, so choose wisely and remember, if your character's parents had no knowledge of True Cross/Aren't exorcists, then there is NO WAY you can know about them in the way people at True Cross do.)
Strength [1-5] -2
Speed [1-5] -3
Intelligence [1-5] -2
Knowledge [1-5] -1
(If specialized in Knight) Swordsmanship [1-5] -Nope
(If specialized in Dragoon) Aim [1-5] -2
(If specialized in Doctor) Medical Knowledge [1-5] -Nuh-uh
(If specialized in Tamer) Stability/Control of Familiars [1-5] -Nada
(If specialized Aria) Memory of verses [1-5] -Not even a little

Last edited by a moderator:
Appearance:
images

Weapon:

History: Ryan, since little, had been raised on stories about people that fought demons. He had been raised on what he thought were myths, legends, and so on as his parents explained about amazing heroes who fought the demons who seeked to take this world. Of course, he didn't think any of it was true, as his direct family weren't meisters. As he grew, he learned more and more about these so-called meisters that would fight demons for the sake of the world, until one day demons decided him and his parents need not live any longer for reasons unbeknownst to Ryan. At night, the demons struck, killing his parents and ripping a chunk out of his stomach. He would have died if a group of exorcists, led by his uncle, had not shown up to slay the demons. He was taken to a doctor that took care of him until he was ready to be on his own, and during this time explained that the stories his parents had read to him since birth were true, and that they were all stories his uncle shared as stories he had said he made up. They taught him the basics about True Cross, and then gave him the choice to either learn to be a meister, or simply try to live a normal life. His choice was made since he learned that meisters were real.
Skills:
(As far as specialties, your character may not even know much about any but one, or not even know the one at all. Each student chooses one to major in at the start of the year, so choose wisely and remember, if your character's parents had no knowledge of True Cross/Aren't exorcists, then there is NO WAY you can know about them in the way people at True Cross do.)
Strength [1-5] -2
Speed [1-5] -3
Intelligence [1-5] -2
Knowledge [1-5] -1
(If specialized in Dragoon) Aim [1-5] -3
Okay, two things.
Make his injury less drastic. Even a little scratch from a demon can be deadly and would need to be treated due to a demon-transmitted disease.

Lower his aiming skills.. Nowhere in his history did it give evidence he trained with guns, and a BB or airsoft gun isn't the same as an actual kill-yo-pants-off gun.

Think about it guys, I will have to back out. I know too much of the show that this sort of rp sort of clashes with my knowledge and understanding of it. So yes, bye guys.

Okay, two things.
Make his injury less drastic. Even a little scratch from a demon can be deadly and would need to be treated due to a demon-transmitted disease.

Lower his aiming skills.. Nowhere in his history did it give evidence he trained with guns, and a BB or airsoft gun isn't the same as an actual kill-yo-pants-off gun.
Fixed it, if you'd prefer I change it any more, please just tell me and I'll gladly change it as desired
Only reason I had his aim up a bit was because some people have a natural ability for some things, so I had a higher aim than I probably should have, but that natural ability probably wouldn't be as great as I likely thought at first when putting in the stats on the CS, sorry about the high aim
As for the injury... Yeah, sorry, been a while since I've actually seen anything from Blue Exorcist, so my memory of some details isn't perfect, I forgot about how devastating injuries from demons can be

Think about it guys, I will have to back out. I know too much of the show that this sort of rp sort of clashes with my knowledge and understanding of it. So yes, bye guys.
D'oh... Alrighty then.

Fixed it, if you'd prefer I change it any more, please just tell me and I'll gladly change it as desired
Only reason I had his aim up a bit was because some people have a natural ability for some things, so I had a higher aim than I probably should have, but that natural ability probably wouldn't be as great as I likely thought at first when putting in the stats on the CS, sorry about the high aim
As for the injury... Yeah, sorry, been a while since I've actually seen anything from Blue Exorcist, so my memory of some details isn't perfect, I forgot about how devastating injuries from demons can be
It's fine, it's fine. Thanks for fixing it.

Appearance:
images

Weapon:

History: Ryan, since little, had been raised on stories about people that fought demons. He had been raised on what he thought were myths, legends, and so on as his parents explained about amazing heroes who fought the demons who seeked to take this world. Of course, he didn't think any of it was true, as his direct family weren't meisters. As he grew, he learned more and more about these so-called meisters that would fight demons for the sake of the world, until one day demons decided him and his parents need not live any longer for reasons unbeknownst to Ryan. At night, the demons struck, killing his parents and cutting his stomach a few times. He would have died if a group of exorcists, led by his uncle, had not shown up to slay the demons. He was taken to a doctor that took care of him until he was ready to be on his own, and during this time explained that the stories his parents had read to him since birth were true, and that they were all stories his uncle shared as stories he had said he made up. They taught him the basics about True Cross, and then gave him the choice to either learn to be a meister, or simply try to live a normal life. His choice was made since he learned that meisters were real.
Skills:
Strength [1-5] -2
Speed [1-5] -3
Intelligence [1-5] -2
Knowledge [1-5] -1
(If specialized in Dragoon) Aim [1-5] -2
Accepted.

[fieldbox=Chihiro Matsushima, hotpink, dashed]

Name:
Chihiro Matsushima.

Species:
Human.

Ranking:
Page.

Specialization:
Dragoon.

History:
Chihiro had been growing up with her parents who were both exorcists who liked to do their job, making a smile appear on the faces of those who were being messed around with the demons that came once in a while to torment humans. Chihiro however was not an exact fan of it as she preferred to just leave it be and have as less to do with it as possible to her parents’ surprise as they thought that maybe she could walk in their footsteps yet they accepted her choice and let her be. One of the reasons was because she did not want anything to do with them and just ignored that they existed. She had been seeing them since the age of five after one of the demons bit her leg.

She became quite the rebellious person as she did not like to be lectured and even went against the decisions of her own family which made her regret a lot but it made her feel alive. It was a sign to her that she was not death yet. She wanted to see and experience that what she was interested in and leave alone what she detested, except school since that was a necessary thing for her to do. She was not bad in her studies but not good either, the average student as one could say from her. Her friends were not of the best kind but she believed in their good side even if it was hard to find, it made her feel like she was not alone in this world who did not want to follow the rules like a dog without a will.

But that changed once that day came, the day that demons managed to breach through the spells that were set around the cathedral. Those demons were hateful against her parents and wanted their revenge against them. Chihiro had some knowledge of how to fight off demons from the several training moments she received in order to make her parents happy, so she could fight alongside with them during that time. But since her family did not have enough people to fight of the demons, her parents took the front line and were attacked quite badly, leaving them with wounds covered all over their bodies. At that point, the only thing she wanted to do was to protect her parents and the ones she loved no matter what was going to happen.

Skills:
- Strenght: 2.
- Speed: 3.
- Intelligence: 1.
- Knowledge: 1.
- Aim: 2.
[/fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:
[fieldbox=Chihiro Matsushima, hotpink, dashed]

Name:
Chihiro Matsushima.

Species:
Human.

Ranking:
Page.

Specialization:
Dragoon.

History:
Chihiro had been growing up with her parents who were both exorcists who liked to do their job, making a smile appear on the faces of those who were being messed around with the demons that came once in a while to torment humans. Chihiro however was not an exact fan of it as she preferred to just leave it be and have as less to do with it as possible to her parents’ surprise as they thought that maybe she could walk in their footsteps yet they accepted her choice and let her be. One of the reasons was because she did not want anything to do with them and just ignored that they existed. She had been seeing them since the age of five after one of the demons bit her leg.
She became quite the rebellious person as she did not like to be lectured and even went against the decisions of her own family which made her regret a lot but it made her feel alive. It was a sign to her that she was not death yet. She wanted to see and experience that what she was interested in and leave alone what she detested, except school since that was a necessary thing for her to do. She was not bad in her studies but not good either, the average student as one could say from her. Her friends were not of the best kind but she believed in their good side even if it was hard to find, it made her feel like she was not alone in this world who did not want to follow the rules like a dog without a will.

But that changed once that day came, the day that Satan arrived in Asiah and let loose a lot of demons. Chihiro had some knowledge of how to fight off demons from the several training moments she received in order to make her parents happy, so she could fight alongside with them during that time. But since her family did not have enough people to fight of the demons, her parents took the front line and were attacked quite badly, leaving them with wounds covered all over their bodies. At that point, the only thing she wanted to do was to protect her parents and the ones she loved no matter what was going to happen.

Skills:
- Strenght: 2.
- Speed: 3.
- Intelligence: 1.
- Knowledge: 1.
- Aim: 2.
[/fieldbox]
Well, based on her age, the huge attack against True Cross would have happened when she was just a toddler, since it happened 20 years ago, so maybe change it to a different instance where her parents were brutally harmed/killed and it's fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.