Blue Exorcist RP (GROUP RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Otakupower9

Original poster
Blue Exorcist Role Play!
Please no sexual themes. Romance is welcome, just not the main theme.
Please NO Overpowered characters. Characters from the original anime are welcome. No doubles.
I want this to turn out like an action role play.
Please no children of Satan. It's a tad bit over done.

I saw "Blue Exorcist Roleplay" and got excited. I'm definitely in! (If you're cool with that.)

Hello. If you are looking for a group roleplay, this should not be in the one on one section. It's reserved exclusively for roleplays that only take place between two people. :D

Would you like me to move this to the Interest Checking and Discussion forum for you, or did you mis-type the title?

Hello. If you are looking for a group roleplay, this should not be in the one on one section. It's reserved exclusively for roleplays that only take place between two people. :D

Would you like me to move this to the Interest Checking and Discussion forum for you, or did you mis-type the title?
yeah, sure. Thanks. I just have no idea what I'm doing. I've never been on this site before.

Haha, no worries. That's what we are here for. :D If you are ever uncertain about anything, you can always feel free to ask a staff member, community volunteer, or post a thread in the Help Desk. Happy roleplay hunting!

Yea I'm interested, finally a good fandom i can RP in. Just hope it doesn't die out..

Yea I'm interested, finally a good fandom i can RP in. Just hope it doesn't die out..
Yeah, I hope it doesn't die out either. Hopefully more people will join soon.

Haha, no worries. That's what we are here for. :D If you are ever uncertain about anything, you can always feel free to ask a staff member, community volunteer, or post a thread in the Help Desk. Happy roleplay hunting!
Thank you!

Yes! I'm interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.