Blue Exorcist: Rise of Gehenna (Sign ups/OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI! I'm new here and I saw your roleplay and I'm interest in joining if that's ok \(^_^;) I was wondering what is the maximum age to be in cram school? and if we're older than that what happens?

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Lol okay all yours.

HI! I'm new here and I saw your roleplay and I'm interest in joining if that's ok \(^_^;) I was wondering what is the maximum age to be in cram school? and if we're older than that what happens?
Hello welcome to Iwaku! Yup 3 human slots are still available =) the max age is 17, you cant be older than that in this roleplay cuz we're all Exorcists-in-training.

ok great and thanks!! :3 sorry for such a late reply <(^~^;) anyway I'll try to have my character sheet done as soon as possible!

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
ok great and thanks!! :3 sorry for such a late reply <(^~^;) anyway I'll try to have my character sheet done as soon as possible!
No problemo =) hope to see your sheet soon!

@Everyone: Sorry for not posting in IC for awhile, been a busy week. @Nico Di Angelo (Btw love the name change, big Percy Jackson fan) I think its your turn to post again =)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
OMFG I HAVENT BEEN GETTING NOTIFS AND AND

WHATS HAPPENING IN THE RP SOMEBODY TELL ME

AM I TOO LATE?

AHHH

OMFG I HAVENT BEEN GETTING NOTIFS AND AND
WHATS HAPPENING IN THE RP SOMEBODY TELL ME
AM I TOO LATE?
Lol relax your okay, you didnt miss too much. Akashi's/Femme's posts are outside of the school so theres not much there unless you wanna read them. Right now 2 pairs of what looks like siblings have joined the class though they were late, and another just showed up along with her Exorcist mother that seems to know Izumo. Izumo just asked the class who received their Temptaint already (Demons of course have) and several people have raised their hands, she has an ominous looking vial of black/purple liquid right now.

• Thank You
Lol relax your okay, you didnt miss too much. Akashi's/Femme's posts are outside of the school so theres not much there unless you wanna read them. Right now 2 pairs of what looks like siblings have joined the class though they were late, and another just showed up along with her Exorcist mother that seems to know Izumo. Izumo just asked the class who received their Temptaint already (Demons of course have) and several people have raised their hands, she has an ominous looking vial of black/purple liquid right now.
And Alyss, Ren's mother, interrupted the class.

Eep! I must have read ther post wrong.. I thought they were asking who didn't have their temptaint already. I have to go edit my post.

a2e5d926f4b51c643957b74549409f07.jpg
Name: Shunske Watnabe
Height: 5'5
Weight: 140 lbs
Race: Human
Class: Aria/Doctor
Weapons: Bible, Rosary, Blessed wooden staff and small knife he covers in holy water(to use for protection while chanting)
Fears:
Thunder and being touched. Shunske hates loud noises, thunder being the worst in his opinion; they always made him flinch and cower if loud enough. In his childhood, Shunsuke only had one friend who ended up wanting to join the cooler group of the school. At the time the leader of the group was being heavily controlled by a demon and forced Shunske's friend to beat him up while the rest of the group held him down, deeming Shunske too weird to join their ranks. After the beating, his friend was accepted and when no one else was looking, the demon licked burns onto Shunske's wrists and neck. Since that day Shunske has had problems trusting people and anytime someone touches him he remembers his trauma and freaks out, therefore avoids being touched at all costs.
Personality:
Shy, Quiet, Good at noticing the little things and picking up subtleties, kinda feminine (often mistaken for a girl with short hair), but overall good-atured except when people try to touch him.
Bio:
Shunske grew up as an only child, further cementing his life in solitude. His father is often away on exorcist business so he spends a lot of time with his mother at home. She is the one that taught him most of the plants and things that heal demon wounds and the like. It is also due to this that Shunske has a more sensitive and feminine vibe, this added to his slimmer than average physique, is why others constantly confuse him for a girl.

Hey.. Just wanted to let you know that she asked who didn't have their temptaint yet. See?

"Now that everyone is here. We will be starting with the Temptaint application. Who here hasnt received their Temptaint yet?" She knew the Demons would already, but the others were unknown. As she said this Izumo opened her desk drawer pulling out a vile filled with a black liquid that looks ominous.

Probably a little late but it confused me a little so I had to go double check. ^^;

• Thank You
Reactions: Pyralithia
Hey.. Just wanted to let you know that she asked who didn't have their temptaint yet. See?
"Now that everyone is here. We will be starting with the Temptaint application. Who here hasnt received their Temptaint yet?" She knew the Demons would already, but the others were unknown. As she said this Izumo opened her desk drawer pulling out a vile filled with a black liquid that looks ominous.
Probably a little late but it confused me a little so I had to go double check. ^^;
Ah sorry about that, typo I meant to say in my explanation that she was asking who hasnt received it, not who has. Thanks for pointing that out for me =)
Sorry for the mixup @Nico Di Angelo could you please edit your post to who hasnt, not who has?

Name: Shunske Watnabe
Height: 5'5
Weight: 140 lbs
Race: Human
Class: Aria/Doctor
Weapons: Bible, Rosary, Blessed wooden staff and small knife he covers in holy water(to use for protection while chanting)
Thunder and being touched. Shunske hates loud noises, thunder being the worst in his opinion; they always made him flinch and cower if loud enough. In his childhood, Shunsuke only had one friend who ended up wanting to join the cooler group of the school. At the time the leader of the group was being heavily controlled by a demon and forced Shunske's friend to beat him up while the rest of the group held him down, deeming Shunske too weird to join their ranks. After the beating, his friend was accepted and when no one else was looking, the demon licked burns onto Shunske's wrists and neck. Since that day Shunske has had problems trusting people and anytime someone touches him he remembers his trauma and freaks out, therefore avoids being touched at all costs.
Personality:
Shy, Quiet, Good at noticing the little things and picking up subtleties, kinda feminine (often mistaken for a girl with short hair), but overall good-atured except when people try to touch him.
Shunske grew up as an only child, further cementing his life in solitude. His father is often away on exorcist business so he spends a lot of time with his mother at home. She is the one that taught him most of the plants and things that heal demon wounds and the like. It is also due to this that Shunske has a more sensitive and feminine vibe, this added to his slimmer than average physique, is why others constantly confuse him for a girl.
He looks great! Accepted! =D Feel free to post in the IC

@Edge: I'm waiting on your post, since Asmodeus did something to Mitsuru

I haven't been getting alerts @.@ So much to read D:

Lol, half the posts are just Akashi and Femme making trouble with their Demons outside of the academy

May I join? I'll get my CS up soon then. ^^'

Last edited:
  • Love
Btw I edited in Aitheria/Asmodeus's post in my last post as Izumo

Status
Not open for further replies.