Blue Exorcist: Rise of Gehenna (Sign ups/OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.jpg

Name: Terumi "Femme" Kitagawa
Height: 5'3"
Weight: ???
Race: Demon
Powers: Illusions & Darkness
Fears: Failure
Weapons: Katana & Demonic Scriptures
Personality: Mysterious. Manipulative. Smart.

♥~CelestialSiren​

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
1.jpg

Name: Terumi "Femme" Kitagawa
Height: 5'3"
Weight: ???
Race: Demon
Powers: Illusions & Darkness
Fears: Failure
Weapons: Katana & Demonic Scriptures
Personality: Mysterious. Manipulative. Smart.

♥~CelestialSiren
Nice, shes not in the Cram School I take it?

And thus, I've made my 2nd post in the RP. Hope it was alright ;)

And thus, I've made my 2nd post in the RP. Hope it was alright ;)
Hehe it was great, poor exorcist XD Akashi plays a villain too well

Appearance:
196779.jpg

Name: Renegade "Ren" Shirogane

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 132

Race: Human

Class: Dragoon

Fears: Being restrained as it was something her mother did to her in the past continuously and it makes her hyperventilate and internally panic when it does happen. Becoming worthless, it was clear to her as a child that her mother did everything if Ren asked and with the loss of her father, it pushed her not to have it happen to her mother if she could ever help it. Deep waters, since her swimming is horrifying and because you can't be sure of what is under the surface of the sea and lakes now a days..

Weapons: Crossbows and other long ranged weapons she has gotten her hands on. Has a tendency to always have a fire starting item on her person in order for her to light her bolts and other ammunition on fire.

Personality: Snarky. Observant. Passionate. Cunning. Pyromaniac. Can be playful but serious when necessary.

Bio: Her parents were especially well known Exorcists throughout the communities. They were as normal as they could get with some notable demons visiting every week doing business with her mother and the schedule of moving from place to place every few months. It was a regular thing for her as a child to be brought along with her parents on their missions. It was her mother, Alyss, whom insisted on bringing Ren, calling it a learning experience for a future exorcist. A day after her ninth birthday, her father attacked her while possessed by a demon. He died by Alyss' hand and his body had set aflame. Ren was enticed by the flame and was badly burned her hands and arms when she tried to touch the blaze that slowly devoured her father's corpse. She seemed unaffected by the burns though and only recognized the fire till her mother doused it along with her injuries and pulled her into an embrace. Alyss watched the contact with flames finally spark the light in her daughter's eyes and decided it was the right time to really commence Ren's early training as she hugged her child over their loss. It was a turning point for both of them.

Theme Song:

~InfiniteExel

• Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
Takes me forever to finish a character sheet. And hello!

Last edited by a moderator:
Takes me forever to finish a character sheet. And hello!
Lol I know how that feels, hola! Shes accepted! Go ahead and post in the IC thread =)

Update: Updated the intro post if anyone wants to check it out, we're down to only 3 human slots left! Also it looks like the girls outnumber the boys by 4 XD lol.

Well, that's peachie ;3

Nah, I'm fine with having one for now. :)

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
You know I'm kinda tempted to make a mini character sheet for Alyss cause she'll just be popping up here and there though not having a real prominent role. What do you all think?

You know I'm kinda tempted to make a mini character sheet for Alyss cause she'll just be popping up here and there though not having a real prominent role. What do you all think?
Well if shes an Exorcist I can add her as a NPC if you like =)

Status
Not open for further replies.