Blue Exorcist: Rise of Gehenna (Sign ups/OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Appearance:
blue%20eyes%20long%20hair%20seifuku%20game%20cg%20shizuku%20white%20hair%20artist%20curiosity%202660x1540%20wallpaper_www.artwallpaperhi.com_89.jpg
whitebrightdragongirl.jpg

Name: Kinira Harlow
Height: 4' 10"
Weight: 95 lbs
Race: Human
Class: Tamer (maybe knight as well?)
Powers: N/A
Fears: Suffers from Claustrophobia. Being in large crowds of strangers makes her nervous.
Weapons: Rapier (I believe that is the weapon in the picture above. That's her weapon of choice either way.)
Personality: Kinira is shy and quiet, preferring to have one or two close friends as opposed to being in a large clique. She's very girlish, often seen wearing dresses. She'll sometimes resort to her child-like charms to get help when she needs it.
Bio:(optional) WIP
Theme Song(s):

Do tell me if there is something I need to fix on this. :)

~Keekayani <- Almost forgot that hehe
Looks great! =D Accepted! Finally have someone under 16 lol. Yay glad you remembered it hehe.
Welcome to the team Keekayani!

I'm thinking I might make a demon but maybe later on once the rp starts. Is that all right? @Zloglasniot Fasada
Sure thats fine, your all free to make up to 2 characters at any time as long as the slots are available =) I'm currently working on the IC but I keep getting interrupted *looks accusingly at dogs and family* lol

Alright IC is up! (finally, ugh that took longer than unexpected) hope its okay. I changed the time between the anime and this roleplay to 35 years instead of 50 so the teachers wouldnt be so old.

Click me click me!

We will be starting on the first school day of the year. Everyone thats exorcists-in-training are to gather in the homeroom and wait for Miss Kamiki to arrive.

I wasn't sure on how to go about it so tell me any adjustments I need to make.

So. I may have mis-read things or it was never mentioned. Are Half-Demons and Demons now acceptable in True Cross and don't have to hide what they really are?

So. I may have mis-read things or it was never mentioned. Are Half-Demons and Demons now acceptable in True Cross and don't have to hide what they really are?
Yes and no, Half-Demons and Demons are accepted as long as they prove their not evil, but their watched more closely than humans 24/7. And at least 1 Exorcist had to vouch for them.

Added a class to Asmodeus's CS, since I wasnt sure if he was gonna be in the school up till yesterday I didnt add it before.

View attachment 41311
Name: Asmodeus "Deus" Todoroki (Roar in Japanese)
Height: 6'2
Weight: 184
Race: Demon
Class: Knight/Doctor
Powers: Wind Manipulation
Fears: Becoming a puppet.
Weapons: Eien Kaze (Everlasting Wind in Japanese)
Personality: Patient, lazy, stubborn, sarcastic, unpredictable.
Bio: Will rp
Theme Song(s):

~Zlog​

Its a BB code [ Fieldset=This?, red ] whatever you wanna write here [ /fieldset ] minus the spaces between the words and the [ ]'s

It should look like this...

This?, red
Whatever you wanna write here

@Sandra @Akashi : Just tagging ya to let you know the IC is up! =D feel free to post~

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I'll post soon, sorry I've taken so long. Recovering from surgery is a minor pain.
No worries, take your time =) No rush here

So is my character also a part of the Academy? I dont think he is?

Status
Not open for further replies.