Blue Exorcist: Rise of Gehenna (Sign ups/OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rofl its no biggy. FAB? XD

Okay looks like we just need 2 more characters to get this thing started. More can join still and join the IC once approved tho =)

Reactions: Sandra
Hey.

I'm fab. Don't judge meh! XD

Okie dokie :D!!
Lol I dont know what fab stands for, or is that short of fabulous? XD

Appearance: (Anime only, description optional)
Name: Risa Harumi
Height: 5'4
Weight:130
Race: (human, demon, ect) Human
Class: (Knight, Aria, ect. Can have up to 2) Knight
Powers: (Demons and half-demons only) None
Fears: Fire, the dark, and Roxshi
Weapons: (your weapon of choice, if none just put N/A) Double-bladed Katana
Personality:(optional) Risa is friendly, caring and determined. She will help her friends no matter what. She may be a bit stubborn sometimes, other times she may not say anything at all. When Risa is getting to know someone, she won't talk unless she feels like it. Overall, she wants to be accepted by her friends not
Bio:(optional) Risa was raised near the True Cross Academy, with her brother. Her parents worked days so she would often visit libraries or go to the beach. One day, she got bit by a demon and her life was changed forever. She could now see them everywhere. At night, she would always go to bed with a light on. Risa kept seeing the monsters around her and eventually she couldn't take it anymore. She wanted to be stronger than her fears. She ran away from home and joined the True Cross Academy.
Theme Song(s):(optional) <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/49tpIMDy9BE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Appearance: (Anime only, description optional)
Name: Risa Harumi
Height: 5'4
Weight:130
Race: (human, demon, ect) Human
Class: (Knight, Aria, ect. Can have up to 2) Knight
Powers: (Demons and half-demons only) None
Fears: Fire, the dark, and Roxshi
Weapons: (your weapon of choice, if none just put N/A) Double-bladed Katana
Personality:(optional) Risa is friendly, caring and determined. She will help her friends no matter what. She may be a bit stubborn sometimes, other times she may not say anything at all. When Risa is getting to know someone, she won't talk unless she feels like it. Overall, she wants to be accepted by her friends not
Bio:(optional) Risa was raised near the True Cross Academy, with her brother. Her parents worked days so she would often visit libraries or go to the beach. One day, she got bit by a demon and her life was changed forever. She could now see them everywhere. At night, she would always go to bed with a light on. Risa kept seeing the monsters around her and eventually she couldn't take it anymore. She wanted to be stronger than her fears. She ran away from home and joined the True Cross Academy.
Theme Song(s):(optional) <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/49tpIMDy9BE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Yay another human! Accepted! Btw I love that song =)

How strong exactly is the villain?

Hmmm....Stronger than most half-demons due to his parentage and being trained for so long. But hes not super OP

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hmmm should I just start now and others can join as we go?

Might as well start .-.

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Ello? Peoples still here? 0.0

... I have no energetic to make another char.

LETS DO THIS,

Lol okay ill get the IC up tomorrow hopefully

I'm interested in this roleplay :) I really liked the anime and I think it'll be fun. But I has a question. What would a minimum age be for a character? Would, for example, 13 be too young?

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
I'm interested in this roleplay :) I really liked the anime and I think it'll be fun. But I has a question. What would a minimum age be for a character? Would, for example, 13 be too young?
Yay more people! I should of added the minimum age huh? 13 is the minimum so your good =)

Appearance:
blue%20eyes%20long%20hair%20seifuku%20game%20cg%20shizuku%20white%20hair%20artist%20curiosity%202660x1540%20wallpaper_www.artwallpaperhi.com_89.jpg
whitebrightdragongirl.jpg

Name: Kinira Harlow
Height: 4' 10"
Weight: 95 lbs
Race: Human
Class: Tamer (maybe knight as well?)
Powers: N/A
Fears: Suffers from Claustrophobia. Being in large crowds of strangers makes her nervous.
Weapons: Rapier (I believe that is the weapon in the picture above. That's her weapon of choice either way.)
Personality: Kinira is shy and quiet, preferring to have one or two close friends as opposed to being in a large clique. She's very girlish, often seen wearing dresses. She'll sometimes resort to her child-like charms to get help when she needs it.
Bio:(optional) WIP
Theme Song(s):

Do tell me if there is something I need to fix on this. :)

~Keekayani <- Almost forgot that hehe

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
Status
Not open for further replies.