FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Online Availability
So I'm usually online in some form usually working on things or chatting with a buddy. I tend to respond as soon as I can if I'm not busy helping the family out, so just drop a line if you wanna talk or discuss a plot.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
Genres
Romance, romance, romance! Seriously, I always have romance involved. I also like fantasy, scifi, action, adventure, modern, magical, horror, and post apocalyptic. If you have a genre not listed here please mention it! Maybe we can work something out!
It's become a major craving as of late. x3

Anyway, thank you for taking the time to look this over. It's really appreciated. I'll go ahead and get to the meat of the subject.

I'm mainly looking for someone to play Ryuji Suguro for my OC. That said, I double and I'll play anyone you request! I don't mind if the other couple is FxF, FxM, or MxM. I'm open to pretty much anything! It can also be two canon characters together, I just really wanna do a Canon/OC pairing like I mentioned before. :]

I don't have a set plot to do, so brainstorming is absolutely welcome! (AU's are also welcome!)

Other than that, I have a few other things to say. I do mirror post, I try to match your length, though I have written more or less before as well (sometimes you just can't help it). I use colored text for dialogue in the rp, so if you have issues with seeing some of the colors please let me know! I also tend to rp mainly in PM's, I have no idea how to use threads. >.<

I prefer to rp with those who are 18+. No offense to those younger, I just prefer rping with those closer to my own age. :o Anyway, I am okay with smut, though I prefer to have more plot. Honestly, I don't mind if there is no sexual stuff in the rp, though I do enjoy romance in my rps.

Other than that the only other things I can say is that I do have a few triggers (listed in my information) and if you have any, please let me know!

Thank you for reading! Have a wonderful day and if you're interested, please feel free to send me a PM!

(Apologies if this seems a little all over the place..it's been a long day)​

Status
Not open for further replies.