Blue Crimson Jewel (Chapter 1)

Would anyone like to roleplay this story?

• Please respect me (total chapters: 18).

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am also new to roleplaying

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HarukaNami

Original poster
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]A long, long time ago, a female phoenix named Scarlet was born with the most rarest powers that no phoenix could ever had. Her powers came from her blood that can be used as weapons and to protect her people too. She learned on how to control her powers to control danger, and so she soon became the most strongest female phoenix warrior in Cunabula, the phoenix nest that every goddess wanted to have and yet, she refused to protect a goddess which was the rules of being a phoenix warrior. Well, isn’t that surprising that she didn’t want to protect her own kind? [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Her powers eyed the phoenix leader that everyone truly cherished and served. The two birds fell in love and promised to keep peace in this nest together… [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]However, it wasn’t long when rumors stated that a sudden death of the phoenix leader was murdered by Scarlet, she was put under execution and was known as the traitor. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Years have passed, soon another rumor stated that she made a child before she went to her death…No one has heard, nor seen Scarlet's child before, perhaps they will soon remember her again once the child have grew into a wonderful bird. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]There was no sign of the child that possessed a bloody power, then time passed again. No one would knew about Scarlet or the child ever again... [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Finally, a new strongest female warrior shall be known for all eternity... [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Well then, a new story has been told, but why not make some adjustments in my way? A rare power? I would like to see that myself, but would you like to know about Cunabula? This here is called a nest instead of a land where superior birds fly to their heart’s content in the nonexistent sky that no common birds can ever come to…[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]There are rules on how those birds live is to fight demons to protect their light for survival. This tradition has been passed on for generations. The land- oh...I mean nest has grew stronger as it was before until a leader was born to make a clan to all birds. However, there was a history that a leader died from a demon’s hand without protection and so, the new rules is when a deputy must always be there for a leader to protect at all times...[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]In order to become a deputy they swore their loyalty towards the phoenix leader. The traditional test is to have a knight challenge the phoenix leader, if the knight defeated the leader, then they will be proven to be strong enough to protect their leader and their nest as well. If they lose, then they will walk around the land in shame and they shall challenge the leader for a rematch someday. Despite their shame, most did not bother to have rematch when many birds challenged the leader for an easy victory. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Interesting history? You haven’t seen everything yet. Let the story begin my wonderful viewers...[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Tensions raised from the audience’s eyes when they stood up from their seats and state of wonder that will change history forever. Most of them were weary male audiences that were pointing at a single wing that had been cut down by a sword. Feathers scattered on the dirted ground on a fatigued bird. The knight was on it’s human form, the wing was an arm broken from the sword, the other arm still works well, she was in desperate pain. However, the bird still flew out of the ground and picked itself up from the little wind that gave a figure strength to stand up again.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]“Give it up lady!” yelled one of the audience. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]“You can’t do it!”[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Elsa Vitez was the first female knights to challenge the leader and she barely passed her test since the leader was stronger than she anticipated. She was bloodied and fatigue, her spear was close to be broken. She was mocked by those pigeon brains that squawked their insults at her when she was close on being defeated, but she never gave up. She forced herself to get up, she charged at the man again, she was taken down in an instant from the leader’s heavy weapon. Elsa’s weapon was broken in pieces and she was on the verge of defeat. She didn’t know why the leader was holding back from her strong attacks before, she knew that the rules that losing would be either shame or death. Elsa chose death than living from the shame as the first woman to challenge the leader for the role as a deputy. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Many female birds never wanted her to go challenge the leader. He was strong against other knights that had trained longer than warriors, no matter what his age was, he was already at the verge of death as rumors stated from his frequent illness. Elsa thought that she had the advantage in the beginning, but he was stronger than she thought. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]“Elsa! That’s enough!”[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Elsa can hear her mother’s cry from the front row as she slammed her fist on the ground without anymore hesitation to stand again from her painful legs. Her sweat ran down from her broken headpiece and her black hair was all over her face. She could not see the audience’s reaction, but she only looked down at her blistered and bloody hands from her spear. She could not run from her numbed legs and yet, she still forced herself to strived for power. Elsa didn’t want to lose, but she couldn’t handle to forfeit in front of her people. Some of her people depended on her for winning this fight that they will remember forever, she will fight for her rights. Elsa raised her broken shield and let out one hasty yell to charge again…[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]“Enough! She shall be my new deputy!” [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Suddenly, the leader forfeit the battle announced to be the knight to protect her leader. Elsa went passed him instead of plunging him in a wall with her shield. The audience seemed surprised from the whispers, yet Elsa was not happy when it was unfair that she didn’t defeat the leader by her used skills. It was very strange and yet, she could barely get up from her tired legs and she fell in great fatigue.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]*** [/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]After days of recovery, Elsa spent her days as a shameful person when she was supposed to be honored by the females in her land. Rumors stated that the leader was already close to death and she had the advantage due to his weak arms that swung his sword towards a long spear and a shield armor. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]She had spent most of her time in the castle, hanging out in the library reading books. There were many excitements in the fictional world compare to reality, but there was one book that made her heart break. A character met a tragic end when he became a traitor to his people. His head was cut off in front of all of these unknown people who wanted him dead. She imagined the people that were cheering when his head was chopped off by an axe. That character would compare to herself if she were a traitor herself when the tradition knighthood position was broken by the leader. No matter how many times she tried to get rid of her position, her leader always declined her request with no explanation.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]The breeze of the night sky made Elsa relaxed from the shining moon, unblinding her silver eyes. She sat on her usual rock on where she can be alone. Although no one knew about this place expect Elsa Vitez herself, so she would come here often alone without a company to cherish.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]“What can I do to help my people again?” Elsa asked to herself. “What have I done to make this situation worse? Is there anything that I can do? Or is there no one for me to love? No, don’t think about that Elsa. There is no one to love for me, besides, who would ever love a worthless female knight?”[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Elsa took another glance on the full moon again to wait for a tear again, however, there was none to shed. She couldn’t do this to herself for nights alone without a thoughtful bird to soothe her longing sadness. Elsa couldn’t do that anymore as a brave knight who shall always fight, then she walked out of her rock. The light wind grew heavy from her long black hair flowing around her body. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]The poor knight who was unappreciated by her people because they think that this female challenger won by cheating? Oh well, at least she got the position. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Then time have passed...until this day have finally come. I’ve seemed to have waited long enough for this happen anyway. I will be there for the audience, so prepare yourselves for the moment that you have been waiting for. The end of the beginning... [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff] [/BCOLOR]

Status
Not open for further replies.