-Blows off years of dust- Looking for a small group invite!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ᴛᴏᴄᴋᴀ

Melancholia Personified
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Whenever my boss decides to let me go home. (Usually between 5-11 EST)
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
  3. Douche
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern, Futuristic, Paranormal, Fantasy, Medieval, Romance, Horror, pretty much everything.
It has been years since I have done an actual group rp, but I am looking for a change of scenery from the 1 x 1 section, and hoping someone might have a spot open for me.

A bit about me:

• I am more comfortable with advanced writing.
  • I am perfectly happy with all content with the exception of mindless adult content that does nothing for the plot.
  • I am fine with most genre's with the exception of most sci-fi. (i don't do superheroes or mutants, but I'd be interested in something with space exploration.)
  • I can reply at least once a week, sometimes more.
  • I am a bit rusty with collabs, but I can do them.
  • I don't do overpowered characters.
I can't think of much else at the moment.

If you're looking for someone and think I might for, but me up with a message to let me know what you're looking for.

I should be starting a group RP of my own soon. The premise is simple and would probably only consist of a few players at a time. (4-6 MAX)

There won't be much of a preexisting story as it's mostly going to be a place where people can get the chance to RP with their favorite characters or characters they haven't gotten the chance to try out yet. There will be one central location as a hub and up to three or four small worlds that our characters will gain access to via teleportation. As far as where the story goes, that's the premise and we'll make up a story as we go along. Once a player feels like they're done then their character get's sent off back to where they came from and a new spot is opened.

If your interested then I'll gladly send you a message when I'm done with the thread. :3

Damn, I was about to post Superhero stuff here. Said Superhero stuff is more flexible as opposed to purely scientific, with magic and ridiculous-ass crap.

Let's see what else I have...

Eden Awakening could use some life.
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/roleplays/pokemon-eden-awakening.2077/

A little mythology of Greco-Roman variety maybe?
OPEN SIGNUPS - Legacy of Typhon | IwakuRoleplay.com

My child here is active, but I would love more members.
OPEN SIGNUPS - The Hero Club's Misadventures!| 勇者部の災難! | Yuushabu no Sainan! | Out of Character | IwakuRoleplay.com

Care to invite some friends, this is a little dead.
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/roleplays/temporal-witch-michelle.2332/

And one more, this is- wait that's a Superhero RP I'm talking about. Nevermind.

If you're looking for a role-play to invest your time in, than I suggest my world-building group role-play Wuinderre-Expanse! We have a leveling system, Classes, Ranks, and so much more!

Status
Not open for further replies.