Bloomfield High

Status
Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox="★Rosemary Victoria Childs★, #ff99cc, solid"]

Rosemary smiled at Asuna... the girl was blushing, she had that effect on most. "Well, it's nice to meet someone soo nice, just getting here. A pretty girl at that." She winked, before taking out her phone and checking her hair. "I should of did something more than just a basic ponytail." She pouted but than smiled again, putting her phone back into her purse. Rosemary could already tell that she was going to have a grand time at Bloomfield, it was going to be years to remember. Just when she was about to speak to Asuna some more... she heard a bell ring and than food was brought out.

Rosemary turned her vision towards the multiple tables in the building, now all filled with food. She licked her lips, she hadn't eaten since yesterday... being too nervous for today. "Asuna, let's go get some food." She didn't wait for the other girl to say anything, grabbing the other cute blonde's arm lightly. Rosemary made it to the center table, which was of course filled with the best foods. "Pasta!!!!!!! I loooooovvvveeeeeee pasta!!!!" It was as if Rosemary had died and gone to Food Heaven or something. She sat down and placed the Lasagna and Ziti Noodles on the plate she was given.

Before chowing down, like some uncivilized animal, Rosemary placed a napkin on her lap, just like her mother taught her. She turned to Asuna. "I hope you don't mind that I dragged you over here... I mean, I need SOMEONE to talk to right?" She giggled, patting the seat next to her. "Oh! Why are you here? I got accepeted for The Arts. I love the THEATER!" She raised one arm into the air, dramatically. "I'm going to be the next big Movie Star Darling." She started to cut into her food, not wanting to start eating until Asuna had everything on her plate. It wouldn't be polite if she ate while a friend or acquaintance just watched.

"OMG!" Rosemary burst out, bouncing up and down. She couldn't believe that they had her favorite snack... Pink Snickerdoodles. "I can't believe it right now, I am going to totally die..." She didn't waste no time placing three of the cookies on a separate and smaller plate. "Have you've ever had these... if you haven't, they will change your life. Like seriously." Rosemary's nerves had gone away it seemed. She was her normal bubbly and overbearing self again... was that better, who knows.

|★|House: Rose
|★|Location: Bloomfield High: (Welcoming Ceremony & Banquet)
|★|Mood: Excited/Flirtatious/Happy/Bubbly

|★|Outfit: Rosemary's Outfit
|★|Interaction(s): Asuna
|★|Mentioned: Asuna
|★|Tagged:
@timv999
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Reactions: Collapse
Sera Petrov, The Festival of the Consumption of Food in an Orderly and Well-mannered Fashion

Sera, having followed the crowds, now seemed to be seated at a table with several other girls. She wasn't entirely sure why she was there, and the conversations of those around her were a little too fast for her half-asleep ears to pick up on without focusing intently; but there was food on a plate infront of her and it didn't look poisoned, so she wasn't complaining. She noticed that the chair next to her was empty (@Meggie ?), but didn't think much of it, figuring that it would probably get filled by one of the lingering people who were still entering the hall.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Dovah
Akemi Venison - Bloomfield High - Welcoming Banquet -Interaction with @Karakui

Akemi walked quickly into the banquet hall from the restroom. Taking a seat next to someone before she could actually comprehend who it was. She looked over at the girl again and something seemed to click in the Black headed girls mind. "Sera?" She said but it was more of a question. The two of them had been friends in middle school but she had no idea that Sera was coming to bloomfield. She wasn't even sure why she was accepted into Bloomfield only that they had liked her art work.
The plate in front of her was full of food and she wasn't really sure what she would eat first because there were many things that she hadn't ever eaten before. She looked at the plate and her eyebrows crinkled. How am I supposed to choose what to eat when there is so much that I have never tried before.

• Love
Reactions: envogue
YUKI AKSANSA - WELCOMING BANQUET - FEAST HALL

Yuki was stunned by the sheer amount of students that had gathered in this hall and the smell of various foods was present in the air. It made for an interesting atmosphere. Her stomach rumbled as she stood still for a few seconds to take in the smell and could hear various discussions taking place, but she didn't know who to introduce herself to, so she walked over to one of the tables. She retrieved one of the plates and began to load it with some bacon, hard boiled eggs, some spicy ramen and a few cookies. Body, if you misbehave, i will die of embarrassment. Be good today and you can misbehave tomorrow or anywhere else. Not on my first day of being here. She thought to herself as she walked around the hall whilst munching on her selected portions that made up the plate.

Reactions: Collapse
View attachment 96169 View attachment 96167
Welcoming Ceremony & Banquet

Warmth, Bright Lights, Fancy.

Those were the words that described the place she was in.

She was in a fancy theatre with thousands of seats and a remarkable stage with colors of dark gold, red velvet, and beautiful yellows and browns. She had been in this theatre before, as it brought up some good-and yet painful-memories. On the edge of stage sat a girl with red hair in twintails in a pristine white spaghetti strap dress with a ruffle at the end. Her eyes were closed and her hands were in her lap, as if she had fallen asleep waiting for someone. Then came footsteps, slow footsteps as someone entered the theatre. The person was a man, somewhat tall and in his 30's, very handsome and was wearing a greyish-black suit with a black tie. His hands were in his pockets as he looked at the girl, a gentle smile on his face. And in a gentle way, he said in a soft yet loud enough to be heard voice:

Ayano, it's time to go home sweetie.”

As if on cue, the red head opened her eyes and looked with her violet hues at the person who spoke, seeing something she hasn't seen before in a long time: a familiar face. A face that had been wiped away from life a long time ago, and left scars on the girls heart for the longest time. A face that made the girl happy every time she saw it when she was younger. A face that, now, made her eyes become glassy and tears well up at the sight. “D..Dad?” The girl said, her voice breaking as a single tear fell from her eye, down her pale white cheek, and onto the top of her right hand as it balled into a fist. “Yes Pumpkin. It is me.” The man replied, pulling his left hand out of his pocket and extending his left arm, his left hand open as he waited for the girl to get that way he could take her hand. The single became a stream as more tears fell from the girls face. Her expression showed she was trying to cry, but it wasn't working. She bit her lip as she gripped onto her dress tightly, trying not to her voice break into a sob. Unfortunately, that didn't work either. “D...Daddy!” The girl sobbed, getting off the stage and onto her feet as she ran towards her father, hugging him tightly. It had been a few years since her father's death, and while most would think isn't such a long time, to the girl it was a eternity. She gripped at his suit tightly, pulling on it a slight bit as the red head cried on his suit. The man chuckled and rested his right on top of her her, stroking her hair. “Ayano dear?” He asked as the girl raised up her head, looking at her father with tears still streaming down her face as he grinned. His grinned widened to almost concern her as he raised up his right arm, holding it in a 90 degree angle as his hand stayed straight. At that moment she knew what he was about to do and pulled away quickly, but it was too late. His grin became menacingly as his arm went down at a blink of an eye and his hand came across the girls face. And then...

Smack!

The scene switches to a girls bedroom now, one that was medium sized and the walls were a pastel violet color. Within the room there were several things, such as white dressers, a black desk with gold heart knobs, a mirror on the back of the girls bathroom door that was painted hot pink and was decorated with stickers of 'Kawaii' foods and anime characters, a large white bookcase with two black shelves on either side-all of which were holding either Manga, Video games, Handheld consoles, game controllers, or Anime figurines. Above the girls desk was her Tv on the wall, and in between the bathroom door and her desk was her closet. Her bed was on a wall between two windows, both had pastel colored curtains and had fairy lights above them. On the right side of the bed is a pink bean bag chair and on the left is a velvet red bedside table with a shelf underneath with a laptop on it. On top was a dark Violet alarm clock that isn't set, a Violet Playstation Portable, a anime figurine, and her phone. On the bed there were many stuffed animals, some fell to the floor, others were sprawled all over the bed. On the bed as well was the girl with her hair down wearing a black short sleeve shirt and a pair of cheetah print shorts that were violet. On top of her was a small boy with messy black hair and blue eyes who was wearing a yellow hooded sweatshirt and blue pants. It seems he was responsible for slapping the girl, in order for her to wake up.

“Ai-Chan wake up! Wake up!” He shouted, shaking her a bit as the red head groaned, her left hand coming up to her left cheek and rubbing it. “Today you have to go to the ceremony thingy remember? Get up!” He shouted, bouncing on top of her as the girl groaned loudly sat up, propping herself up with her elbows. “Shin-Chan I heard you before! What are you doing in my room?!” She growled, showing she was rather grumpy. “Mommy wanted me to wake you up. She said you have your welcome thingy today.” He said, shimmying off her bed as the girl sighed. Right..it's today... She thought, looking down at her legs which were covered by a Rilakkuma Blanket. She had forgotten last night that she asked her mother to send Shin-Chan to wake her up if she wasn't up early, as most of it went down the drain when playing Mario Party and watching Sakurasou no pet no Kanojo on her phone. She rubbed her eyes as the blanket was slowly pulled off the bed by her younger brother. “Alright I get it I'm getting up..” She chuckled, stretching as the boy smiled and left the room, shouting “MOM I GOT HER UP AT LONG LAST!”. The girl smiled and got up from her bed, going over and looking at herself in her long mirror on the back of her bathroom door. As usual, her red hair was messy and it looked like as it the girl had a massive hangover. Thankfully that wasn't the case. She entered the bathroom and took off her clothes, getting into the shower. Once she was done she dried her hair with a pastel Violet with red hearts towel and dried and covered her body with a light pink towel. She exited her bathroom and grabbed two elastics, intending to pull her hair into her two signature twin tails. This was the usual routine for Ayano Haru. She would have an odd dream, needed to be woken by either her younger brother Shintaro-appropriately nicknamed Shin-Chan-or Mother, go to the bathroom, leave the bathroom, and put her damp hair into twintails. But since it was a new school, and located on the outskirts of New Tokyo, perhaps a new hair style would be in order?

“Hey mom?!” Ayano yelled from her room, putting the elastics down and opening the door to her closet, grabbing out the blazer her mother got her a few weeks ago after getting the acceptance letter to Bloomfield. “Yes Honey?” Ayano's mother yelled back, getting ready to drive her decided to take a nap daughter to her welcoming ceremony. Ayano looked at the blazer and whined, thowing the blazer onto the bed and flailed are arms. Man did she hate Blazers. She hated them with a living passion. And yet, they were required, so it's not like she had a choice in the matter. “Honey, what is it?” Ayano's mother yelled again, not hearing Ayano voice the second time. “Twintails or Ponytail?” Ayano shouted, grabbing the black blouse and white skirt from one of the white dressers and pulled out a pastel Violet with pink bow and pink strap bag at the bottom of the second dresser and unzipped it, pulling out a pair of Black Stockings with White Bows on them. “Your not going with your Twintails today?” Her mother asked from downstairs, Pulling her hair up in a ponytail. Ayano threw on the blouse and the skirt with Ruffles underneath. She pulled on the Stockings to where they were slightly above her knees. The last thing she turned her attention to was the blazer...the stupid blazer. Ayano shuddered and sighed, sadly she had to put it. Because if she didn't her mother would make her since she spent so much on it. “I don't know! Hang on..” Ayano shouted back, grabbing the two elastics and heading downstairs. “Well what are you..” Her mother was about to say, but was halted when seeing her daughter enter the kitchen. “Oh honey..” Her mother said softly, seeing how beautiful and grown up her daughter looked. “Wow Ai-Chan, you look good!” Shintaro commented, looking at his sister before going back to eating his crackers Ayano's mother gave him. “You..think so?” Ayano asked, blushing a bit. “Of course. Your always beautiful.” Her mother said, kissing Ayano on the forehead. Ayano smiled and looked at her younger brother, then her mother. A lot of things we're running through Ayano's head at this point, like how this might be her last time she would be in a hurry with her around. Usually anytime Ayano would be in to much of a rush in order to sit down and eat or do anything with her with her family. She would usually grab something quick and head out on her way with the thing in her mouth, like a stereotypic anime girl having toast in her mouth while being late to school. But today was different. Today she would be attending a welcoming ceremony and a banquet later on in the evening, then return home to start packing. Her thoughts were soon halted when Shintaro nudged her arm and said something she wasn't able to hear. “What is it Shin-Chan?” Ayano asked, looking at her younger brother while he was finishing. “I was telling mommy this is the last time you would be with us.” Shintaro as Ayano's finished up some dishes and put them away, then turned her attention to her two children. “Now Shintaro I never said this was Aya-Chan's last breakfast with us. There's still tomorrow and then...” Her mother said, although her words drifted off and she bit her lip.

Ayano could tell this was hard on her mother. Almost everyone in the Haru family went to a boarding school in high school at some point. Her mother went to one boarding school for the Fine Arts, her dad went to a boarding school to study technology, her brother was in another city studying in a prestigious boarding school, and both her sisters were studying abroad in England and America. And now, she was heading off to a all girls boarding school to finish up her second and third year of high school. Getting she hugged her mother and looked at her with reassuring eyes. “I know your upset. To be honest I'm upset I'm leaving my home for the first time. But don't worry, it's going to be okay. It's only an hour away, so it's not like I'm very far away. It's gonna be okay.” Ayano reassured her mother with a smile. Her mother smiled and returned the hug, stroking her daughter's soft red hair. “I know. Everything will be alright.” Her mother sighed, pulling her daughter away. “Now if you have anything else before we leave go get it.” Her mother told her and Ayano nodded, grabbing a cracker from her brother she had and ran back upstairs. There was one last thing she wanted to do before heading out. She grabbed her phone, Playstation Portable, and a few hostess sweets she secretly hid in her bottom desk drawer and placed them in her Chiaki cat backpack she made after playing Super Dangan Ronpa 2. She took off the two elastics and replaced them with a pair of black and white flower hair elastics. She tied her hair into a Ponytail and picked up her bag, slinging it over her shoulder. She went back downstairs as her mother shouted for her to put her plate and silverware in the sink-which Ayano did. She grabbed a Soda from the fridge and put of her black flats, then ran out of the house to join her sibling and mother in the car.

~Arrival~

Like Ayano said, it was an Hour away, and she only had a few minutes before the opening ceremony would begin. Ayano looked down at the time on her phone as she only has five minutes left. She looked up and looked out through her window to see a familiar school building come into view, also known as...

Bloomfield High... Ayano said breathlessly, looking at how beautiful the school building was. “So cool!” Shintaro gushed with awe as Ayano's mother pulled up next to a sidewalk close to the school. “Ne Ne Mommy? Can we go in with Ai-Chan?” Shintaro asked, pulling on her sleeve. “No Shin-Chan we can't.” Ayano's mother said to him, then turned to Ayano who was out of the car, backpack and all. “You sure you know where you're going?” She asked as Ayano nodded. “Yes, I do. See you later!” Ayano said, giving her mother a awkward hug through the window and then took off towards the school, passing the gates to where her mother and brother couldn't see her anymore. Once she made it inside she stopped in her tracks and noticed how huge and beautiful the school is. “Holy...wow..” Ayano breathlessly commented, spinning in a small circle when looking around. She then remembered the entrance ceremony and started running again.

She finally made it. She made it to the welcoming ceremony with two minutes to spare before it would begin. She stopped and took a few deep breaths, relishing in each breath she took. She stood up straight and grabbed the soda from her bag, taking a good swig of it and then placed it back into her bag. I made it...now let's hope I don't do that here...ever. She thought, smiling and looking ahead, standing by herself and waited for the ceremony to begin.

View attachment 96176
.:♥︎Location♥︎:. Bloomfield High Welcoming Ceremony
.:♥︎Mood♥︎:. Tired | Nervous
.:♥︎Interaction(s)♥︎:. None
.:♥︎Tagged♥︎:. None
View attachment 96166
Luna Arianna Devereaux
Opening Ceremony
> Ayano Haru

Luna did a quick check to make sure she had everything, running her hands down her body. Let's see . . . . Phone, check. Wallet, check. Saber, check. Money for corn dogs, not check. That's what my card is for! Uh, what else? She rested one hand on the hilt of her saber and the other on her chin, thinking. Then she realized her mistake. Acceptance papers! In my bag, so check, except . . . where's my bag? Aw, crap! Still in the house, that's where it was. Still in the locked house. "I'm gonna be late, dammit!" With that said, Luna rushed up the steps, unlocked her front door, and almost bashed it aside in an attempt to get in. Thankfully, she knew where it had been left: by the door, on the table, in order to avoid ecactly this. "Alright," she said as she locked the door. "That's everything." Luna plopped down on her dirtbike and checked the time on her phone. "If I break the speed limit and take some shortcuts, I'll still have time to get corn dogs." With a huff and a nod, she started up her bike, put on her helmet, and sped off.

<[()]>​

Although her blazer was now somewhat dusty, Luna had successfully made it to the school on time, but only just. Not having time to find a good spot to park, she stuck her dirtbike between two cars and left it, helmet and all. Her school bag was on her back and her corn dogs were still fresh off the rollers, so everything, so far, was good. Making her way through the front doors, she found herself grinning at the size of the place. She'd arrived just as the food was being brought out, and on a few of the platters, she spotted some of her favorite dishes. Although her ancestry was French, Luna had a particular liking for Italian food, and second to pizza and corn dogs, fettucini noodles in alfredo sauce was her favorite dinner dish. Almost without realizing due to how much she was watching the food (odd, but not unheard of), Luna made her way towards someone who was, oddly, standing alone and apart from the crowds. "See anything you like on those platters?" she asked the girl, pointing at the fettucini platter. "They've got stuff from all over the city here. Can't wait to try it all." Luna smirked and folded her arms, the bag of corn dogs dangling from her left hand.

[fieldbox= , #88cacd, solid, 10, Trebuchet MS]
Evelynn Janna Villiers Bloomfield High Welcoming Ceremony & Banquet
[COLOR=#ffffff]Myka[/COLOR] - Ogawa Usagi
[/fieldbox]
While many could have called Eve hotheaded, none could deny that she was observant when she needed to be. It was just something that one needed to learn when they understood just how much potential their words had to hurt or misguide a person. For Eve, she had always been lucky in catching some of the tell tale signs that one would exude when in her company. She may not have been the brightest, but she had a bit of help and had gradually learned to read through the subtle signs, and eventually, instinctively backpedal just a bit when she found herself a step too intimate, too deep, too insensitive. As a young child, it may had been cute, the way she had disregarded all the possible boundaries with other people, but now, she was expected to know better. It was the way society tailored them all, and even if it weren't so, it would have been entirely too heartless and cruel to further torture those who needn't the solemn, and often frivolous, attention.

Her smile softened up just the slightest, the predatory look that threatened to overtake her features dissipated entirely, leaving the raven haired girl wearing a more tamed, but equally polite and friendly smile. "Usagi Ogawa ..." she repeated quietly, as if testing the name as it rolled off her tongue, with a nod, the raven haired girl did her best to commit the name and face into her memory, before she leaned over, just a little, keeping a fair amount of distance between them. Her eyes had easily caught Usagi's hands clutching the fabric of her skirt, a sign of discomfort, she assumed, making note to stay a respectable distance. "As promised, my deepest apologies Usagi, and hopefully for the last time. You have a real sweet smile, I hope that I can see it again some day soon," she added, though the previously present playful demeanour was notably absent.

Looking up from Usagi, Eve immediately understood why, or perhaps just one bigger reason, why the other girl may have been as flustered as she had been. Left, right, front and center, it appeared that the commotion had attracted a very, very unremarkable amount of people; an audience, but an audience nonetheless. Surprising, seeing how the evening's events should have really held most of their attention, but this was a school, and it would seem that eyes and ears would be a constant from every angle. Hardly news, but still a slightly unpleasant reminder. Standing up straight, Eve gave the table a tight lipped smile, her head nodding, a parting gesture, as she turned on her heel, this time easily stepping in time with the flow of crowd, as opposed to tripping over the multiple legs and occasional aggressive prowler.

Soon enough, Eve broke from the crowd, having found an open spot amongst the long length of the benches. Admittedly, since she was undoubtedly a late arrival to the dinner table, she didn't exactly have first dibs on where she would have rather sat. Easily climbing over the bench, her legs sliding as efficiently as they could without bumping into the two other girls on both sides. Once properly seated, Eve took her time setting the napkin over her lap, not exactly looking forward to walking out of the ceremony with any kind of stain on the - ever impractical - white pants. Looking up, Eve's eyes roamed appreciatively over the grand selection offered by the school - it was nothing short of absolutely mindblowing. Seeing as she wasn't in any danger of toppling, herself or anyone else for that matter, Eve brought her phone out once more and hastily snapped a picture, then two before carefully making her decision.

A croissant made it's way onto her plate quickly, and Eve could hardly control herself from biting her lip lightly from just smelling the buttery, and undoubtedly fluffy bread. 'Soon', she told herself, forcing her eyes to stare forwards, demanding herself to select a worthy dish to sample from. In between waiting for the shared spoondle, fork, tongs, or whatever utensil the dish came with, Eve eventually managed to salvage a modest portion of what seemed to be cheese filled ravioli, with a small side serving of mashed potatoes. It looked, and smelled, absolutely mouth watering, and Eve knew that it would take every bit of her concentration to not just go down on the plate like an untamed fiend. Now ... where should she begin?

Reactions: The Dovah
image.jpg image.gif
Welcoming Ceremony and Banquet

Ayano looked down at her flats, moving her stocking-clad legs a bit out of not only sheer boredom, but because her legs were feeling numb from standing in place. She looked up, seeing how the girls around her were interacting and having a good time. Ayano forced a fake smile, feeling somewhat jealous of the interaction she was seeing. It already seemed some of the girls already made friends and the first day hadn't even came yet. She felt out of place for just standing around and not doing anything. Her mind was screaming at her to go talk as someone, as that's what one her goals was. About a week after getting her acceptance letter to Bloomfield, Ayano wrote down a few goals she wanted to complete while attending the school. One of those things was: "Make some friends” which had several lines underneath it and was highlighted to show how important it was. However, since her childhood friend gave up their friendship to be in track-not to mention used her weakness against her-it seemed that goal wasn't gonna come true anytime soon. Ayano contemplated about interacting with a white haired girl she saw as they went into what was apparently the auditorium, walking in that direction, but was halted a familiar and sweet aroma. Chocolate Chip cookies? She thought, looking to see a plethora of foods already out on tables. “Whaa?!” She exclaimed, a bit loudly at seeing the assortment of foods on the table. It was no secret that Ayano was a total foodie. She loved food with a living passion, all kinds of food as well. Her favorite food by far was definitely pizza-or, more specifically- meat lovers pizza. Come to think of it... Ayano thought, coming back to reality after having stared through the gates of food heaven for far too long. She looked around to see some girls were already eating at the tables, while others were walking around eating what portions they had. It made Ayano a bit embarrassed, as the red head thought it was a good idea to bring hostess treats to the banquet. Now that I think about it, what was I thinking? On top of that, I have far too many goodies with me... She thought, a small blush of embarrassment tinting her cheeks as the girl felt the back of her bag that had far too many hostess sweets.

Putting her embarrassment aside, Ayano decided to give out hostess treats to every random girl near her before the night would end. As Ayano advanced forward towards a table with a bunch a different foods on it, she heard a sudden girl voice approach her, asking her is there was anything on the platters she liked. Ayano looked around a bit, making sure the girl wasn't talking to anyone else before saying something. She realized she was much farther away from the other girls-her own fault she added in her thoughts. She then turned back at the girl, analyzing who she was talking to. From the look of it, she was at least two inches taller than her, was pretty-looking, had blonde hair and blue eyes. She too had a backpack, and a convenience store bag with something inside it she couldn't make out. Her arms were crossed and she was smirking, leading Ayano back to remember what she said to make that face-the girl saying how she was planning to try it all. Ayano hesitated a bit before responding, trying to come up with the right words to not make the girl mad at her. “To be honest I haven't seen anything yet. I just noticed the food now. I've been standing in one place like a space cadet this entire time.” Ayano laughed, poking fun at herself for not noticing the food sooner. “But I plan to try everything tonight as well. Everything looks so good.” She commented, looking over at the food and then at the girl. “Um...I'm Ayano. Ayano Haru. It's nice to meet you!” She introduced herself, smiling at the slightly taller girl.

image.gif
.:♥︎Location♥︎:. Bloomfield High
.:♥︎Event♥︎:. Welcoming Ceremony and Banquet
.:♥︎Mood♥︎:. Excited | Happy | Nervous
.:♥︎Interaction(s)♥︎:. Luna Arianna Devereaux
.:♥︎Mentioned♥︎:. Jae Amagawa, Yuki Aksansa
.:♥︎Tagged♥︎:. @Wolfsbane706
image.gif

}Takara Urano{} Bloomfield High {} Welcoming Banquet{
"Tired already, Senpai?" One of the two girls who had remained, Sayomi, asked as she watched Urano lean back in her seat. Urano grinned before shaking her head and raising a hand.

"Pfft, just showing how non-threatening and laid back I am through my actions." The Second-Year replied nonchalantly

The two remaining girls from the group she had entered with were, luckily for her, First-Years. They didn't seem as out-going as the ones who had left, but she wouldn't exactly call them shy. No, they seemed more... nervous than anything else.

Right now the two glanced at each other, and while Chiyo went back to her small meal of modest soup, Sayomi just went back to looking over the other students.

That wasn't good, as their senior it fell upon Urano to keep them at least partially entertained during their lunch. Was it an excuse just to alleviate her own boredom? Honestly, Urano didn't care enough to get all philosophical in that department. But as their friend, it was probably the nicest thing to do. Even though she just met them an hour or two ago, Urano believed that walking to school with someone and casually chatting was pretty high up on the list of buddy establishment. Just some of the repeated events she's noticed in her time on this planet.

But that didn't exactly aid in figuring out what exactly she would do. Glancing around, Urano whistled a tune before her eyes traveled back to her own dish. Two and a half rice balls, the rest having been mercilessly devoured not long after she had sat down. Quirking an eyebrow, she poked one... and then poked it again. She smiled as she felt how ell the rice ball clumped together, then tentatively pulled it out of the small wrap provided. Sayomi noticed as Urano began testing how well the Rice stayed together. and gave a worried look before speaking.

"Something wrong with the food, Senpai?"

Urano's smile turned into a smirk as she saw how genuinely concerned Sayomi was. She couldn't help but smile at how worried the first year was over something as measly as a well put together rice ball. Speaking of which, it wasn't as big as soe of the others on her plate, unlike the others she could probably eat it in one go.

"Hey, Chiyo, Sayo, check this out."

Chiyo glanced up from her meal just in time to join Sayomi's questioning look as Urano leaned back in her chair and tossed the rice ball up in the air. She could see Sayomi's growing look of alarm and gave her a reassuring wink before leaning back, closing her eyes and opening her mouth just as the rice ball began its descent. She'd done this several times before, mostly with shrimp, and couldn't pass up the opportunity to show off her-

Urano's entire world came to a screeching halt as she felt some moist and solid impale itself on her nose.

Sayomi and Chiyo watched on in wordless horror as Urano froze there, head tilted back and all. Slowly, as still as death itself, Urano leaned back forward with an empty look in her eyes. The First years also let their eyes swim towards the Rice ball which now entrapped Urano's nose.

Silence... just silence, as the three of them stared in open mouthed disbelief. Urano closed her eyes once more before giving a chuckle of resignation and rising from her chair.

"S-Senpai?" Sayomi asked

"I know when I've been defeated, girls." Urano said, the Rice ball still impaled on her nose distorted her speech a bit, but she put her hands in her pockets anyway "Allow me to go wallow in that defeat for a while, eh?"

Neither of them could rebut that, and Watched as Urano walked off in a seemingly random direction, the Rice ball clinging to her face as an open mockery of her attempt to abuse its very being for entertainment.

And when they lost sight of her, only then did they scavenge what was left of her meal.

Asuna Strauss
image.jpg
Asuna noticed Rose smiling at her which made Asuna smile more. Rose was very pretty and she seemed very nice. Asuna heard what Rose said and that made her blush and smile more. "Yeah it's really nice to meet you too Rose." Asuna pulled out her phone as she started to look at her Instagram and Twitter. She turned back to Rose when she started to say something abo your hair. "No no your hair is beautiful, I like it in a ponytail."

As the two girls sat there Asuna was happy that Rose had sat down next to her. So far it seemed like the two of them were hitting it off. Hopefully ghey could be friends or well who knows what it could turn in too.

As Asuna was about to ask Rose something a bell rang that signaled the food was ready. As Asuna was then about to suggest that they go get something to eat Rose beat her to that suggestion and before Asuna could answer, Rose took a light hold of her arm and dragged her to where all the tables were. Asuna was in awe at all of the deliscious food that the school had provided for the banquet. They eventually made their way to the center table.

Asuna giggled as Rose started to dig in to the pasta. Asuna started to do the same thing as she grabbed some ziti and lasagna, she also got some bread and some salad to eat. Asuna smiled as she started to dig in to her food. "Wow all of this food is amazing I can't believe the school would do all of this for the banquet. Hopefully the food here is like this all the time!"

Asuna giggled again as Rose said in a dramatic tone that she was going to be a movie star. "Wow that sounds amazing Rose! You better make sure to remember me when you become a big time Hollywood actress." Asuna giggled again and winked at Rose. "I'm here on a combination of the arts and sports. I'm a very good dancer and a very good tennis player! And no I haven't had any of these before let me try one!" Asuna grabbed one of the pink snicker doodles and ate one. She smiled right away "wow Rose you're right these are amazing!"

@Shattered|★|Charming

81fbf8c681e170013970d380d643594f_bp.jpg

Headmistress Izana Ogami~Welcome Ceremony
The banquet was already in full bloom as Headmistress Ogami walked into the Dining Hall. The rest of the teachers of Bloomfield were chatting idly, introducing themselves and eating as the students did the same. As the Headmistress, Madame Ogami already had interviewed and met all the teachers, there was no need for her introduction. She greeted the teachers with a nod of her head and a polite smile before she went to her seat at the table. Before she sat down, she took her glass of water and tapped her spoon against it to get the students' attention. When the girls started to calm down, the Headmistress cleared her throat.

"I'd like to welcome you all to Bloomfield Academy. We are delighted to have you all here to share in the Opening Ceremony and banquet. This time is meant for you to meet the academic staff and for them to answer any questions or address any concerns any of you have. It is also an opportunity for you to meet and socialize with one another before the school year begins." Izana looked around the hall to make sure that at least the majority of the students were paying attention to her. "Tomorrow, the house rosters will be posted in the main building as soon as you enter. It will inform you of your house and roommate. And there will be curfew starting tomorrow night. Any students not within school grounds by nine o' five in the evening on the week days will be locked out, and ten o'clock on the weekends."

The Headmistress paused for a moment before continuing. "I look forward to the coming year and hope you all have an enjoyable time while here. Please, enjoy your meal and the rest of your evening."

Nori Eshima~Welcoming Ceremony
*Delilah Hachimitsu
"It's my fault." Nori answered quietly as she reached for a different roll. "Again, I apologize." The teen turned away then, as the Headmistress began to speak. The speech was normal welcoming candor. Letting the students know the curfew was helpful, and now that Nori knew she hadn't needed to be there for the banquet, she was a bit annoyed. With a heavy sigh, the girl removed the napkin from her lap and placed it delicately on her empty plate. She stood quietly, careful not to bump the girl sitting next to her and kept the roll in her hand. "Excuse me." There was a momentary pause before she turned back towards the table and grabbed an apple.

Nori didn't need to make her absence known. There as really no need to with a girl she didn't know, but her manners always seemed to come out even when not intended. She didn't wait to see if the other girl would address her again, there was no need, so she headed swiftly towards the exit. Nori didn't want to stay and socialize with the other students. The atmosphere wasn't comfortable to her, she much preferred to be in a larger, more open space. Obviously that couldn't always be the case in school, but at least having windows helped make it easier. As soon as she exited the main building, she shoved the roll in her mouth and headed back to where she'd been previously.

The way back towards the stables was almost easier than she remembered, even though it was getting dark. The barn lights were warm as she neared and Nori already had the roll three quarters eaten by the time she stepped into the barn. Her free hand was already unbuttoning the top three buttons of the black blouse and her blazer was already off. She walked over to Yoru and held the apple out to him.

"I didn't forget about you." She rubbed the horse's head before pulling out her smart phone and dialing her father's number. "I'm ready to go home."

@Sailor Moon

Last edited:
YUKI AKSANA - Welcoming Cermony - @saberwolf

After wandering around the hall and eating the contents of her plate, Yuki grabbed a cup of soda and drank it. She was bumped into by another girl and it caused her white smart shirt to get a bit wet but fortunately, only small spots appeared. "Hey, careful!" She remarked as she grabbed a tissue from her bag and wiped away the damage. Only a small amount of soda had landed on the shirt and she was relieved. That would be just my luck, Yuki Aksana, the girl who did a wet soda contest by herself. She thought as she buttoned her blazer to hide the evidence of the collision. She refilled her cup with more soda and looked at the staff table when a woman started to address everyone.

She was the headmistress and Yuki found this out after assuming that the speaker was the head honcho but that wasn't all Yuki did whilst listening to the speech. She had a few.......ill suited thoughts popped into her head and it involved the head mistress. She stared at the attractive woman and slowly proceeded to pour the almost full cup of soda down her blazer as the result of the............thoughts. "Oh my, YOU'RE SEXY!" She blurted out before realising that her blazer had gotten her soda and that one of her thoughts became words. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! She mentally screamed as she felt her social life judge her and if it could, it would have walked away in disgust. "oooooh crap!" She exclaimed as she noticed the damage done to her blazer. It had prevented her shirt from being ill suited for an event such as this but it was rather stained by the blue coloured drink. Her cheeks started to redden as she felt the eyes of some girls upon her and was rather surprised by herself! What had gotten into her?!

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: envogue and Saber
Rin Arisawa The welcoming ceremony @The Dovah, Yuki Aksana

Everything seemed to happen within a heart beat, first she was almost late, arriving within the nick of time. Everyone seemed to also go to form groups they talked to as if school had already started. Even she herself had found a small group of tennis junkies. They laughed and talked til the head mistress had gotten up to talk.

After the headmistress finished, Rin noticed a girl who had spilled soda all over her blazer. She walked up to her and led her to the bathroom before to many people had noticed. "Are you okay?" she asked. "Well I guess anyone would be embarrassed if that happened to them" she said scratching the back of her head. She started to rummage through the small bag she had with her "My name is Rin Arisawa, nice to meet you" she responded with a smile again holding out a rolled up, but clean extra blazer.

"I hope this will do"

• Love
Reactions: envogue
Welcoming Ceremony and Banquet

Usagi Ogawa >> Bloomfield High >>
White -- Chocolate: Evelynn Janna Villiers

th_2-9587.gif

Taking long and steady breaths, Usagi tried her best to calm herself down but the current situation only seemed to make her pulse raise and mind scatter. She can hear the soft mumbles of the girls around her and only wished she could’ve acted normally towards the girl that stood by her. A playful and light-hearted reply was all she needed to do, yet her nerves always seemed to get the best of her. A joke was all it was, to lighten the mood and cheer me up… I’m sure the other girls would have managed to reply smoothly, she thought to herself. But instead, the harsh stares from the crowd and the slight smirk the raven haired girl revealed was all that drilled into Usagi’s mind.

Hearing a gentle voice repeat her name quietly somehow eased her mind away from her current thoughts. Still looking down, she loosened her grip around her skirt and focused only to the sudden change of mood, listening to the girl’s now calming voice carefully as she spoke. Slightly tilting her head, Usagi glanced upwards at the tall figure and stared at her with wonder as she politely apologized once more. Not too sure how the atmosphere had changed so suddenly, but somehow it managed to calm Usagi down just a bit. The tone of her words sounded more sincere and the last sentence she had mentioned made Usagi’s heart flutter lightly. It was a different feeling from before, which was overwhelming one, but this time it was a pleasant feeling, a feeling similar to how she felt when someone would complement her singing.

Watching the raven haired girl take her leave, Usagi slowly turned back towards the dining table and diverted her attention back at the food in front of her. The girls around began discussing about the “tall and mysterious black haired beauty”, commenting on how charming she seemed and questioned who she was. Usagi scanned the table, her eyes landing on a platter completely piled with a variety of kabobs, wow! They looked great, she thought to herself. She happily leaned over, grabbed a stick and popped it into her mouth, enjoying every little bite of the tasty flavor. Just then, a sharp clinking sound of a spoon tapping against a glass echoed through the room. Everyone quieted down and averted their eyes at the headmistress, who looked like a lovely lady, so it seemed most of the students thought as well as they awed at her appearance. Usagi listened closely to the welcoming speech as she chomped away on what was left of her kabob. Right in the middle of the headmistress’s, an obvious star struck student called out to her, babbling loudly about how alluring the headmistress looked. Many students around stared with disbelief, other quietly chuckled to themselves, and then there was Usagi who for some odd reason had an embarrassed feeling as if she was the one who shouted out that comment.

After the commotion had died down, the headmistress waved it off and brought her to an end. Usagi blindly wiped at her mouth with a napkin, hoping to have cleaned most of the food on her face then rested it on her plate. She considered maybe searching for the Choir instructor, it would be nice to see who she’d be working with during her years at Bloomfield. But sadly enough, her plans backfired. Usagi’s eyes widened when she checked the time on her phone, realizing on how late it’s gotten “So late already?!” she said to herself and quickly got up from the bench as she stared at her phone in shock. She had to hurry to the bus stop so she can be able to catch the last subway train to get back to her home. Nearly tripping over the bench and falling on her face, Usagi regained her balance and hurried her way out the school building before dashing down the path way in hopes to catch the bus.

Bloomfield High
Hachimitsu Delilah

Delilah's face still felt hot from her brush in with the lavender haired girl, but her attention was soon turned to the sound of glass meeting metal. Kawaii... The shorter girl was absolutely mesmerized by Madame Ogami's beauty and grace. She delivered her lines with such clarity that Delilah couldn't help but to listen. Unfortunately, her appreciation for the headmistress was interrupted by some strange girl. Like some of the others, Delilah cut her eyes at the girl who had made the outburst, but then went back to the headmistress to see what her response would be. As expected, the blue haired woman only cast a glare in the student's direction, before returning to her speech. Is she blushing...?

After Madame Ogami finished up, Delilah stood from the table shortly after and set her napkin over her plate, which was completely empty. She began making her way towards the door, eyebrows raising as she passed a girl with rice on her face. Delilah suppressed a chuckle and continued on her way. As she was reaching for the door knob, the music playing over the speaks changed to a more upbeat, pop song. It just so happened to be a song that Delilah loved, and when it played, she couldn't resist dancing to it. Delilah bit her bottom lip and shut her eyes, shaking her head lightly and exiting through the door. It wasn't even the first day of school yet, and the last thing she wanted was to draw attention to herself.

[fieldbox="★Rosemary Victoria Childs★, #ff99cc, solid"]

Rosemary looked over to Asuna, after finishing her little dramatic performance. "Of course I will remember you, you'll be my date for the Award Show." She giggled, taking a bite of her pasta. Rosemary wasn't really into sports, but Tennis wasn't that bad, she knew a lot of ladies that played it. Tennis would be the only sport the Pretty Pink Princess would ever try to play. "I'll be a famous actress and you'll be a big time Tennis player, all out dreams will come true." Rosemary grinned at Asuna's realization of just how good the Snickerdoodles were. "I told you, they are life-changing... well maybe not that good, but whatever." She laughed, flipping her ponytail onto her right shoulder.

While she sat there with Asuna, Rosemary couldn't help but notice how the room started to get quiet. She was about to say something, but then she saw a beautiful older woman. It was The Headmistress, Izana Ogami, in the freaking flesh. Rosemary listened to the woman's words, smiling the whole time. She respected and envied Headmistress Ogami, she held soo much power and was graceful about it, something that Rosemary would strive for in her future career and relationships. Rosemary turned to Asuna, whispering. "I wonder who our roommates will be... would be cool if we're roomies." She then turned back to Headmistress Ogami. She gave a light clap after The Headmistress was done talking. "I always wondered why someone would want a title with the word Mistress in... but I don't think it means the same thing I'm talking about." She giggled, having one of her slow moments that always seemed to pop up once in awhile.

Rosemary rolled her eyes in annoyance as one of the girls yelled out how sexy they thought the Headmistress was. She shook her head. "As long as THAT girl isn't my roommate, I should be alright. She needs a stylist as well." Her phone started to play her ringtone, she grabbed it from her purse. "Okay... I'll be there in a moment." Placing her phone back into her purse, Rosemary turned to Asuna. "I have to leave now, my driver is here to pick me up. It was soooooo nice meeting you and I can't wait to get to know you better." She winked and stood up. "See you later Asuna." She waved goodbye, fixing her skirt and walking towards the exit.

Once she got into the limo, Rosemary stripped off her Blazer, revealing her lace tank top underneath. "So, Miss Childs how was it?" Rosemary sighed happily as she smiled at Trevor, her driver. "It was Fabulous! I met this girl, Asuna, she's pretty cool and she might become my best friend or more soon enough." Trevor raised his eyebrow, smirking. Some days, she was happy and bubbly, other days, she was The Devil, Trevor was glad she was having one of her better days. "That sounds great, Miss Childs." Deciding to not play on her phone, Rosemary took a small nap, waiting to arrive back home.

She greeted her family, well her mother and youngest older brother. Her father was at work, and her oldest older brother was working with him. She went into her room, laying her purse on her silk bedspread. She threw off her platform wedges, and sat on the edge of her bed. She thought about everything that had happened today. Soo much in just a few hours, it was fun and also irritating. "Tomorrow can't come any faster." She grinned, going off to take a shower and change into her night outfit.

|★|House: Rose
|★|Location: Bloomfield High: (Welcoming Ceremony & Banquet)-Her House/Mansion
|★|Mood: Flirtatious/Happy/Bubbly-Fascinated-Annoyed-Relaxed/Optimistic

|★|Outfit: Rosemary's Outfit
|★|Interaction(s): Asuna
|★|Mentioned: Asuna, Headmistress Ogami, Yuki

|★|Tagged: @timv999 @saberwolf @The Dovah
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
YUKI AKSANA -WELCOMING CEREMONY, CAUSER OF STIRS, THINKER OF NAUGHT THOUGHTS - @SashaBliss
Yuki couldn't believe this was happening and a girl walked up to her. "I'm fine apart from commiting social sucide before i've even started here." She weakly joked as she walked to the nearest bathroom to sort it out and was accompanied by the girl. "Oh, this? It's nothing really but it is what i......... shouted, that is the main issue. I mean, i just shouted out that i think the head is sexy! I mean, she is good looking but i'm straight and just appericate good looks. Not that i don't think being gay is awful. I respect everyone regardless of their sexuality. Not that i think you are being judgemental or anything!" SHUT UP! JUST STOP! She thought as she rambled on.

The girl revealed her name to her. "It's nice to sexy you, meet." She replied before realising what she had said. "Crap! I mean, it's nice to see you, not that i don't think you're sexy. You are, wait, that's not good. Hehe, let me try again." She blushed harder and wondered what was wrong with herself? She was straight! She shouldn't be having these thoughts yet, her brain seemed to beg to differ or her body or this was all a joke. Only, she wasn't the one telling it. "I'm Yuki Aksana, nice to breast.. i mean, meet you." She turned a deeper shade of red and slapped herself to knock sense into her. "Thanks for the offer, but I think i'll just go without. Knowing me, i'll get it confused with the rest of my stuff tomorrow and forget about it or leave it at home and forget about it." She informed Rin as she removed her blazer to reveal the buttoned, slightly stained white top that was tucked into her skirt. The stains were small and thanks to the material of her blazer being thicker then the shirt, it prevented the soda from targetting it thus preventing her having a one woman wet shirt contest.

• Love
Reactions: envogue and Justin
N A T S U K O "Natsu" H A M A S A K I
Delighted | Bloomfield High (Welcoming Ceremony) | N/A
[bg=white]
"This is really good. Mmm, so is this! Oh, oh! I wonder what this one taste like..."

Natsuko had entered the large school and immediately made a beeline towards the long tables full of all kinds of dishes. There was Japanese, Italian, German, and other countries that were being presented for the many girls to try out. As expected of New Tokyo. This city is like a giant melting pot of cultures, I swear, the redhead had thought as she sat in an empty seat and began to pile food upon the empty plate in front of her. In her mind, this was considered her dinner. She planned on eating as much as she could at the ceremony so, when she went back home, she could just take a shower and head straight to bed, despite it still being a bit early. The faster that she went to sleep, the sooner that tomorrow would roll around to greet her with new adventures. The thought had made her smile as she stuffed a sushi inside of her mouth, going for her steaming pile of pasta next.

Before she knew it, she had wolfed down two plates and was on her third when a lady had appeared out of nowhere, taking Natsu by surprise. She made her way to a seat at the table, which Natsu assumed was her seat. Although, before actually seating herself, she had tapped a spoon against a glass to get everyone's attention for whatever she was about to announce. That's a very graceful and polite way of getting someone's attention. But I thought that it was only for weddings...? And people usually do it when they want the newly wed couple to kiss, right? My thoughts are wandering again. Natsuko shook her head, giving the lady her undivided attention. Well, it wasn't completely undivided as she continued to fill her plate subtly. The young girl would silently eat as she listened to what the Headmistress—she had just realized who the lady was—announced, explaining to them what tonight was all about and what tomorrow would consist of. The thought of finding out her roommate and house tomorrow excited the second year, making her wiggle in her seat. Her attention snapped towards one of the girls, or at least the direction of her, as she heard a very loud and inappropriate shout, like many others. The outburst did make her bite the inside of her cheek to keep any form of laughter from slipping out. After a moment or two, Natsu returned her gaze to the Headmistress, who finished up her speech with a farewell and wish.

It was in that moment that some of girls began to get up and leave their new school, heading home to wait for tomorrow, no doubt. Natsuko decided that she would do the same, despite her thinking how she should make some kind of acquaintance before disappearing. But that's what tomorrow is for! You'll get the entire day to talk to the other girls!, she told herself as she finished her third plate, placing her utensils down on top of it. She scooted back her chair and got up to her feet, sighing blissfully as she patted her stomach. After a quick survey of the Dining Hall, Natsu was making her way towards the door, filing out after a few other girls who also left. Once she was outside, she began to make the familiar trek back home. Against her better judgment, she ended up making a detour to Blooming Comics for the second time that day, actually buying something this time around. With an extra bounce in her step, she hummed a random melody that was catchy and let her mind become full with thoughts of what tomorrow would be like.

"Well, only time will tell. And I can't wait to find out."
[/bg]​

• Love
Reactions: envogue and Justin
[fieldbox="Naomi Yagami, Blue, solid"]

Welcoming Ceremony & Banquet
at
Bloomfield High

Naomi was practically gasping for breath as the last of the crowed had pilled in. Naomi wished someone would come and help her, but who'd help a stranger? Breathing deeply Naomi stood up with guidance from the wall and observed her area so she could focus on her walking to where she needed to go. Naomi's eyes met a set of double doors, above them said the name "Cafeteria" seeing people enter she weaved trough the mass of people and entered the decorated space though it was small in her opinion she looked at the middle section of the entire Cafeteria. The seats and tables that were provided were dressed in ribbons their were special velvet gates, like the ones they use to get people into clubs, they had the table under siege so nobody could sit in them. Naomi felt kind of odd being the only girl in the Cafeteria at the moment and she weaved back out of the crowed of people and ran down an empty hallway her shews making loud noised she didn't care if someone saw her right now she just cared that she got away.
Once separated from the others Naomi wanted to burst like a bubble and cry, but she found she couldn't. Now that she was alone she was mad at her cowardliness she turned and punched a wall, not knowing if anyone could hear her she punched the wall and yelled "This is so Stupid!" her dark brown hair, most people see it as black, fell into her face. A dull pain spread throughout her hand, Naomi smiled in relief though her and hurt she felt better. Naomi sat on the ground again, cradling her hand in her other hand and she lightly laughed a she mumbled to herself "Cibus Bacculum" or Food Stick in Latin

[/fieldbox]​

Last edited by a moderator:
Sera Petrov, The Festival of the Consumption of Food in an Orderly and Well-mannered Fashion
Sera turned instinctively when she heard her name, and was about to speak, when she was rudely interrupted by some old woman who decided then would be the perfect time to give a lecture. Naturally, Sera disliked people talking when she was trying to, because she wasn't very good at cutting back in, and out of mild passive-aggressive spite, she decided she wasn't going to listen to a word the woman said. When she noticed the general background noise begin to return to normal, she tried again. "Akemi! Long time no see. Who'd have thought we'd meet again in a place like this!" She found herself beginning to stand up as the other students did, so she gestured for her old friend to do the same so they could continue talking even while moving out of the hall to allow God to move the plot along.

@MusicalMegLove

Status
Not open for further replies.