Bloomfield High ~ An Academy for Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
9:05? how oddly precise
@Birb here is where everyone else put theres :D

The Headmistress's welcoming speech has been posted.

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Navi and Collapse
  • Thank You
Reactions: envogue
@Birb yes. for all of our judgy eyes.

*sees Saber's post*

It may be a few weeks before i post again.

No real reason.

Not that it involces the headmistress and that the character protraying her is sexy or anything.

[fieldbox="Tsubomi Yuzuki, #ff5e3d, dashed, 10, Veranda"]

What's your name?
"Tsubomi. Yuzuki Tsubomi. Nice to meet you?"

How old are you?
"Seventeen, I think. I don't...really think about my age too often?"

How tall are you?
"I'm not nearly as tall as Eve but...5 foot 6!"

How much do you weigh?
"Oh...uh...on my last physical I think I weighed 124 pounds."

What grade are you in?
"I'm in my 3rd year. ...How many of these questions are left?"

Why were you accepted into Bloomfield?
"I got accepted into Bloomfield for my athletics..."

Are you playing any sports?
"Martial arts and basketball. I practice Nippon Kempo and Judo..."

Do you participate in the fine arts?
"Um...does...ice skating count?"

Any Academic Clubs?
"...Literature club. I like to read poetry especially."

Your favorite color?
"Red... No, seriously when is this over."

Your favorite foods?
"I'll eat anything that's edible but my favorite foods are curry with apples and pasta with Alfredo sauce. And of course, apples."

Your most cherished item?
"I cherish a lot of things? ...But I guess if I had to pick it would come down to my dog or my earrings. All depending on whether or not my dog counts as an item. ...I'd like to think not."

Five things you're good at?
"...I feel like these questions are getting more and more personal."
Lending an ear to others, being fast, keeping friends out of too much trouble, speed reading, focusing.

Four things you're bad at?
"Really personal."
Putting herself first, following authority when she thinks they're wrong, not being stubborn. Also has a hard time changing her opinion from first impressions.

Traits you look for in a friend?
"...ugh. I might as well finish. I don't actively look for friends like this. If I like you, I like you. If I don't...I won't say it to your face, but...yeah. So for traits...you have to be loyal. That's definitely a first. You can't be a two-faced bitch. Also, I'd prefer a friend who's not a stick in the mud. It's good to be responsible and all (can't get into too much trouble) but it's also good to loosen up a little bit sometimes, ya'know? ...Am I forgetting anything...? Mm...it's not a requirement. But I do like it when people like dogs."

Traits you dislike in a person?
"...Backstabbers. Two-faced bitches. Stereotypical high-end, high-maintenance people. People who don't appreciate what they have. Overly selfish people. I mean, you can be selfish some. That's just how people are. But you can't just-...oh. I'm rambling. ...Sorry. Let's move on, shall we? Next question!"

Would you rather wear pants or skirts for the rest of your life?
"Shorts. ...Or do those not count as pants."

Why?
"Mum says that I look better in skirts, but have you TRIED running in a skirt? I swear I probably look like I'm molesting my own ass when I'm running. ...So shorts all the way."

What do you hope to accomplish at Bloomfield?
"Find some good people to play or spar against? Make some good friends? Nice memories to look back on when I get older? Graduate? I don't know. I haven't exactly...found anything for the future...yet."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personality:

Tsubomi is who you can describe as practical and considerate. Of course, just because she's considerate doesn't mean that she's a pushover. Far from it. She's the first one who would quip and throw sarcasm when the situation calls for it. She can't keep up with her friends if she had no backbone right?

But having a backbone doesn't mean that she often has moments of doubt in herself. She's confident when it comes to her achievements. Her athletics. Her average academics. Her let's fix it attitude around her peers. Those things she can have firm confidence in. But her own problems? It's there that her optimism seems to wither away into wisps in a locked chest. Often she finds herself opening her mouth to say her loved ones "it hurts" or "I want it", letting it waver on her tongue, before swallowing the small heavy words with a bright smile. Her mother often comments about her lack of drive when it comes to things for herself instead of someone else. Being considerate is a positive trait, most definitely. But too much of anything is bad for you.

~o~

To most, Tsubomi is seen as a person who teases playfully and lives and breathes optimism with a dash of restrained impatience. Usually spirited as the wind. It's not unusual to find her giving pep-talks to her friends or herself before big events. Or grumbling under her breath about long lunch lines for that matter.

However, friendly as she is, it doesn't mean that she doesn't have a malicious bone in her body. Tsubomi can go from happy as a bird in the early morning to predatory as a hungry raptor when someone decides to pick on her friends. Her being accepted into Bloomfield for her martial arts is not just for show on paper. When she says "I'll sweep the floor with you"...it's usually not false. That being said, Tsubomi isn't one of those martial artists who recklessly picks fights. Medicine comes in moderate doses, yes?

Background History:

Tsubomi's childhood was relatively normal aside from the fact that her father was often away from home due to business. It wasn't as much of a problem when she was younger. Her mother kept her active and distracted by teaching her martial arts and sending her to dojo's to learn more. When she was around seven years old, her father decided to spend a little bit more time with family, especially after Tsubomi asked him to play something with her. Setting his work aside for a few hours at a time, her father showed her his favorite sport, basketball.

Excited to spend time with her dad at all, Tsubomi learned and took up the sport with a fervor. Even when he wasn't there, she would practice with diligence by herself to prepare for the next free time with her dad. However, after a few years, Tsubomi would notice that their "father-daughter" time was cutting into a lot of her parents' time together. Uncomfortable with the thought that she was making life harder for her parents, Tsubomi stopped asking for her dad's time and started finding other people to play basketball with her. She was lonely, but she didn't want to give up the sport that her dad took the time to teach her. Though she still played with her dad when he brought it up and insisted that he had time, she stopped needling her dad for more time with herself.

She had more friends by that time. So it wasn't nearly as lonely as she dreaded. Still, a part of her regretted taking steps back when her dad just seemed to get busier and busier. Especially when he had jobs where he had to travel further away from home.

Almost as if sensing her loneliness, her dad sent her along a pair of earring she had been eyeing for a while and a companion. A Samoyed puppy they decided to name "Mochi". While she treasures the two gifts that her dad decided to send along. She still does get lonely without her dad with his pep talks and weird dad jokes. It's better these days though.

It got easier and better as she grew up. She had good close friends from both martial arts activities and basketball, namely Eve. She found it easier to breathe and live by finding other people to spend time with. She learned to just rolling along with life because no one was going to wait for her finish wallowing in her doom and gloom.

So it wasn't surprising when Tsubomi just rolled with it without a thought when she was invited to Bloomfield High for her accomplishments in martial arts.

...Okay, it helped a lot that Eve was going to be there too. Friends made everything less unnerving.

Reference pictures
Tsubomi's earrings
Mochi, Tsubomi's dog
[/fieldbox]

Kinda want to have Yuki stare at the headmistress and have some rather naughty thoughts pop into her head(naturally, i won't describe them due to this not being libertine) and being surprised by herself.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Saber

What's your name?

How old are you?

How tall are you?

How much do you weigh?

What grade are you in?

Any Academic Clubs?

Your favorite color?

Your favorite foods?
"I'll eat anything that's edible but my favorite foods are curry with apples and pasta with Alfredo sauce. And of course, apples."

"I cherish a lot of things? ...But I guess if I had to pick it would come down to my dog or my earrings. All depending on whether or not my dog counts as an item. ...I'd like to think not."

Lending an ear to others, being fast, keeping friends out of too much trouble, speed reading, focusing.

"Really personal."
Putting herself first, following authority when she thinks they're wrong, not being stubborn. Also has a hard time changing her opinion from first impressions.

"...ugh. I might as well finish. I don't actively look for friends like this. If I like you, I like you. If I don't...I won't say it to your face, but...yeah. So for traits...you have to be loyal. That's definitely a first. You can't be a two-faced bitch. Also, I'd prefer a friend who's not a stick in the mud. It's good to be responsible and all (can't get into too much trouble) but it's also good to loosen up a little bit sometimes, ya'know? ...Am I forgetting anything...? Mm...it's not a requirement. But I do like it when people like dogs."

"...Backstabbers. Two-faced bitches. Stereotypical high-end, high-maintenance people. People who don't appreciate what they have. Overly selfish people. I mean, you can be selfish some. That's just how people are. But you can't just-...oh. I'm rambling. ...Sorry. Let's move on, shall we? Next question!"

Why?
"Mum says that I look better in skirts, but have you TRIED running in a skirt? I swear I probably look like I'm molesting my own ass when I'm running. ...So shorts all the way."

"Find some good people to play or spar against? Make some good friends? Nice memories to look back on when I get older? Graduate? I don't know. I haven't exactly...found anything for the future...yet."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personality:

Tsubomi is who you can describe as practical and considerate. Of course, just because she's considerate doesn't mean that she's a pushover. Far from it. She's the first one who would quip and throw sarcasm when the situation calls for it. She can't keep up with her friends if she had no backbone right?

But having a backbone doesn't mean that she often has moments of doubt in herself. She's confident when it comes to her achievements. Her athletics. Her average academics. Her let's fix it attitude around her peers. Those things she can have firm confidence in. But her own problems? It's there that her optimism seems to wither away into wisps in a locked chest. Often she finds herself opening her mouth to say her loved ones "it hurts" or "I want it", letting it waver on her tongue, before swallowing the small heavy words with a bright smile. Her mother often comments about her lack of drive when it comes to things for herself instead of someone else. Being considerate is a positive trait, most definitely. But too much of anything is bad for you.

~o~

To most, Tsubomi is seen as a person who teases playfully and lives and breathes optimism with a dash of restrained impatience. Usually spirited as the wind. It's not unusual to find her giving pep-talks to her friends or herself before big events. Or grumbling under her breath about long lunch lines for that matter.

However, friendly as she is, it doesn't mean that she doesn't have a malicious bone in her body. Tsubomi can go from happy as a bird in the early morning to predatory as a hungry raptor when someone decides to pick on her friends. Her being accepted into Bloomfield for her martial arts is not just for show on paper. When she says "I'll sweep the floor with you"...it's usually not false. That being said, Tsubomi isn't one of those martial artists who recklessly picks fights. Medicine comes in moderate doses, yes?

Background History:

Tsubomi's childhood was relatively normal aside from the fact that her father was often away from home due to business. It wasn't as much of a problem when she was younger. Her mother kept her active and distracted by teaching her martial arts and sending her to dojo's to learn more. When she was around seven years old, her father decided to spend a little bit more time with family, especially after Tsubomi asked him to play something with her. Setting his work aside for a few hours at a time, her father showed her his favorite sport, basketball.

Excited to spend time with her dad at all, Tsubomi learned and took up the sport with a fervor. Even when he wasn't there, she would practice with diligence by herself to prepare for the next free time with her dad. However, after a few years, Tsubomi would notice that their "father-daughter" time was cutting into a lot of her parents' time together. Uncomfortable with the thought that she was making life harder for her parents, Tsubomi stopped asking for her dad's time and started finding other people to play basketball with her. She was lonely, but she didn't want to give up the sport that her dad took the time to teach her. Though she still played with her dad when he brought it up and insisted that he had time, she stopped needling her dad for more time with herself.

She had more friends by that time. So it wasn't nearly as lonely as she dreaded. Still, a part of her regretted taking steps back when her dad just seemed to get busier and busier. Especially when he had jobs where he had to travel further away from home.

Almost as if sensing her loneliness, her dad sent her along a pair of earring she had been eyeing for a while and a companion. A Samoyed puppy they decided to name "Mochi". While she treasures the two gifts that her dad decided to send along. She still does get lonely without her dad with his pep talks and weird dad jokes. It's better these days though.

It got easier and better as she grew up. She had good close friends from both martial arts activities and basketball, namely Eve. She found it easier to breathe and live by finding other people to spend time with. She learned to just rolling along with life because no one was going to wait for her finish wallowing in her doom and gloom.

So it wasn't surprising when Tsubomi just rolled with it without a thought when she was invited to Bloomfield High for her accomplishments in martial arts.

...Okay, it helped a lot that Eve was going to be there too. Friends made everything less unnerving.

Reference pictures
Tsubomi's earrings
Mochi, Tsubomi's dog
[/fieldbox]
She's beautiful. I love her <3

NEVER!

*stares at the headmistress i mean, smileys, not the headmistress. Stop saying sexy head mistress.*

What's your name?

How old are you?

How tall are you?

How much do you weigh?

What grade are you in?

Any Academic Clubs?

Your favorite color?

Your favorite foods?

"Really personal."

Why?

Personality:

~o~

Background History:

Reference pictures
Tsubomi's earrings
Mochi, Tsubomi's dog
[/fieldbox]

Accepted. :D

Accepted. :D
Don't be such a dictator! It should be a democratic process; we should elect representatives and have them take 4 years to make the decision while arguing about scandals and what to do about Global Warming instead.

Say, Dovah, was that like you showing support or marking interest?

Status
Not open for further replies.