Bloomfield High ~ An Academy for Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I went back and edited Aya-Chan's CS.

*Now added Dance-Hip Hop
Photography
And Added She's a part of Anime/Doujinshi club in her Bio.

@Sailor Moon hey so are the sports at school actual teams? Or just clubs?
The sports are sports teams, and they will compete house vs house, unless I say another school has come then they'll represent Bloomfield as a whole.

Reactions: timv999
Okay sounds great!

Also I am having Asuna do hip hop dance. Before I had just put dance, so I decided she will do hip hop.

Okay sounds great!

Also I am having Asuna do hip hop dance. Before I had just put dance, so I decided she will do hip hop.
That's fine.

0c108d96c694a8c1debf1a6149225ab0.jpg

2a30a8b5ef11c302f19494c601e8a051.jpg

Takenaka.full.1675458.jpg

Midori.Foo.full.695444_zpsyfhb6jre.jpg

Sakuragi.Ren.full.1796634_zps6anfisu1.jpg

Doc%20-%20Dec%209%202012%209-47%20PM_zpsjgdlpv9l.jpg

c698e9fce658c79d4db562b054bf0e731294165917_full_zpsdngmsyde.jpg

Itsutsuse.600.1935911.jpg

anime-girl-photo.jpg

Asahikawa.Hiyori.full.1948197.jpg

Loundraw.600.1394256.jpg

Pixiv.Id.738604.600.1349418.jpg

Porigon.600.1274151.jpg

Judging by the things the girls are doing in each picture I feel that your character and my character might get along well.

EDIT: I like Three, Six, and Seven

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Esmeray
  • Thank You
asuka.jpg

What's your name?
"Hello there! I'm Akemi Venison."
How old are you?
"I'm fifteen years old."
How tall are you?
"I'm 5'0 even I'm not short just funsized!"
How much do you weigh?
"I wiegh a little over 90 pounds."
What grade are you in?
"I'm in my first year of High school."
Why were you accepted into Bloomfield?
" I was accepted because of my artistic abilities. "
Are you playing any sports?
"I don't play sports I've never been to good at them and it seems as though the balls are attracted to my face."
Do you participate in the fine arts?
"Yes I participate in Art and Theatre. I may not be the best actor but I try my best and I've been drawing since I was five."
Any Academic Clubs?
"Well I don't actually know but I would love to try the debate team. I'll most likely be in the computer science/coding club."
Your favorite color?
"I have three actually. The first is a brunt red/orange. The second is violet and the third is sunset pink."
Your favorite foods?
"My favorite food is spaghetti and meatballs. I also like Hamburger so long as they are not pink in the middle."
Your most cherished item?
"My most cherished possession is my mother's locket that she gave to me on her deathbed."
14k-Gold-and-Sterling-Silver-Heart-Locket-Necklace-P13427544.jpg

Five things you're good at?
Cooking-"I consider myself to be a good cook and as my father says I'm almost as good as my mother.
Drawing- "I have been drawing since I was five it was an escape from my life. My mother died when I was five so that's how I began drawing I think I'm pretty good at it.
Helping Others- "My father was a doctor and after my mother died I was the one he turned to to help him take care of the patients that came to our house."
Gardening- "I like to grow my own food especially vegetables it tastes better when you grow it yourself."
Public Speaking- "I've always found it easy to speak in front of others especially large crowds!"
Four things you're bad at?
Taking things seriously- "I've never been able to take a joke it's really bad but it's true."
Keeping a Strait Face- "My friends often say that I can't keep a strait face even if I'm serious."
Sports- "As I said before the balls are like magnets to my face."
Dancing- "I'm to clumsy for my own good."
Traits you look for in a friend?
"I just want some one who understands that I can't take a joke. I want someone who is nice but isn't so nice that they get annoying you know what I mean? Someone who is able to laugh."
Traits you dislike in a person?
"Let me think some one who thinks that life is nothing more than a relationship waiting to happen. Or that they think life is all about sex I can't stand those types of people."
Would you rather wear pants or skirts for the rest of your life?
"Pants."
Why?
"Because I'd rather have some warmth and protection for my legs. Have you ever help a woman give birth in a skirt. Blood everywhere I tell you!"
What do you hope to accomplish at Bloomfield?
"I really hope to improve in my academicand artistic abilites."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personality:

"Why don't you get to know me?"
Akemi is a sweet and happy person and around certain people she can be shy. She has the tendency to be arguemenitive but the case of that is if she is arguing over something she believes in. She is a compassionate person. She is very curious and adventurous person she loves to do anything new. She is a hardworking person and is extremely imaginitive. She has a conpeteive side and she doesn't back down. She is boisterous sometimes not knowing when to be quiet.
Background History:
"I don't like to think about most of it."
Akemi's life began on a cold December night in the back of a beat up suburban on the way to the hospital. Her father ended up even though he had been against giving birth to his child helping her mother give birth to her. She weighed only 3 pounds at the time of her birth and the doctors at the hospital said she didn't have much of a chance of living. She survived and went home at seven pounds three ounces.
Five years later the young Akemi was a normal child except she was smaller then most of the other children. On January seventh her mother was diagnosed with ovarian cancer and because it was so advanced her mother was made to stay in bed for the next three weeks until she died.
Another five years and Akemi was helping her father with his patients. She was tasked with taking their minds off of wharever was wrong with them. When she was twekeved the helped her father help a woman give birth to her first baby and when she was fourteen she help the same woman give birth to her second child.
This brings us to her getting accepted into Bloomfield high because while all of this was going on she used drawing as an escape.

@Salior Moon

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ☆ Mirai ☆
  • Thank You
Is there no blank character skeleton??

Check the Overview.

Status
Not open for further replies.