Bloomfield High ~ An Academy for Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. As soon as I woke up I told @saberwolf to do roll call for me, cuz I was too lazy to tag everyone. >_>

• Love
Reactions: Collapse and Shayla
*full of pancakes and turkey bacon* x.x

I'm K. Bit miffed that Sora no Woto probably won't get a second season.

Speaking of which... Y'all might be interested in my new RP. I wanted to see what a magic school RP would be like if characters weren't designed to just beat the other characters in combat.

INTEREST CHECK - Non-Combat Magic School | IwakuRoleplay.com

Karakui, didn't you say you were going to post IC? >_>

No, I said I was going to forget to. And I did. Score 1 to me!

And I think @Wolfsbane706. I think its fine to advertise your roleplays in my OOC, but you should at least keep up with the characters you already have in Bloomfield as well if you're going to do that. :3

• Thank You
Reactions: Saber
And I think @Wolfsbane706. I think its fine to advertise your roleplays in my OOC, but you should at least keep up with the characters you already have in Bloomfield as well if you're going to do that. :3
Yeah, that's probably a good idea. I've been a little too lazy on this end :V I'll see what I can come up with.

Yeah, that's probably a good idea. I've been a little too lazy on this end :V I'll see what I can come up with.

Thank you.

Not saying don't share your roleplays, but if you're not going to post for your characters I would appreciate if you didn't advertise in here. That's what the other parts of the forums are for - and I'm not just talking to you, btw. :)

Reactions: Wolfsbane706
Thank you.

Not saying don't share your roleplays, but if you're not going to post for your characters I would appreciate if you didn't advertise in here. That's what the other parts of the forums are for - and I'm not just talking to you, btw. :)
Don't worry, I had been intending to post today anyway and even have the post planned out, but college work has to take priority, so I was just doing late homeworks til an hour ago :D This is the first time I've had a long enough length of time to write it up.

• Thank You
Reactions: envogue
Omg. What happened to all of my Bloomfield Overview? It just vanished.

Okay I fixed it. My heart stopped there for a minute.

Hey guys! I've been given the okay to go ahead and post my cs. I feel a bit weird posting this after you guys have made relationships and friends. Hopefully I can hit it off with all of you and it'll be like I've been here from the beginning! (Sorry if that was cheesy! >.< )

What's your name?
"Akira Harris. Some people call me Akky or Ira, but Ira is more commonly used."

How old are you?
"I'm currently young and fifteen."

How tall are you?
"Uum, I'm not really sure. I think 5'5"?"

How much do you weigh?
"...Uh-huh... 107 pounds..."

What grade are you in?
"Oh, that's easy. This is my first year."

Why were you accepted into Bloomfield?
"For my athletic ability."

Are you playing any sports?
"Yes, I swim and play volleyball."

Do you participate in the fine arts?
"Theatre and dance."

Any Academic Clubs?
"I'm great at getting a point a across and persuading, so yes. I'm in debate."

Your favorite color?
"Drake's Neck."

Your favorite foods?
"I love some gindara saikyo-yaki and some simple chocolate chip cookies."

Your most cherished item?
"Uh, it probably sounds bad on my part but, it's a picture of myself, when I was younger. It... made me who I am today. I'm grateful and resentful towards it." (Photo can be revealed in roleplay.)

Five things you're good at?
"I'm good at sports, making friends when I want to, uh... staying in shape, persuading, and my determination is good I'd say."

Four things you're bad at?
"Opening up to people, making friends on the spot, unless I like you from the start, math, even though I try so hard, I'm slightly stubborn, aand, I can be a... you-know-what sometimes."

Traits you look for in a friend?
"I look for an open mind, someone down for hanging out and adventure, someone with similar likes, or really, someone that just clicks with me."

Traits you dislike in a person?
"Forceful or touchy people, super shyness, and someone who constantly counters things you do or say rather than accepting or supporting it."

Would you rather wear pants or skirts for the rest of your life?
"Skirts."

Why?
"Well, skirts come in all kinds of lengths and designs. You can find one to fit your personality and style, and there's a cute skirt for every occasion. You can look just as casual in a skirt as you can in pants."

What do you hope to accomplish at Bloomfield?
"Hm... Well, I guess... I'd hope to accomplish friendships, scholarships, skills... And um... happiness.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personality: Akira is a pretty outspoken girl, though it's not always for the better. At first glance or conversation, her actions and/or words can be inflected falsely, such as obnoxious, flippant, and impudent. But after one would get to know her, they would find that she's actually funny, kind, smart, and easy to get along with. Though, sometimes she can get an attitude if someone says something dumb, or something makes her mad or uneasy. Also, she doesn't usually reach out of her circle unless someone catches her liking from the getgo.

Background History: In her early childhood, Akky's appearance was not ideal. She wore glasses, was overweight, and was imprisoned in those stupid glasses... Bringing up her childhood is like flipping a switch. She was made fun of constantly, bullied to no end. She just wanted to be liked, be thin, be... anything other than what she was. And so... She just started eating less. That's all. That's all... Until... She started skipping meals... And then didn't have any meals at all. Her life began to spiral more downwards than it already was. Her week long hospitalization and month of torturous group therapy experience made her turn her life around. She was completely motivated to stay in healthy shape, and become who she wanted to be, and who everyone else would want to be too. She got started in multiple activities and excelled in many, and her open, friendly, and introspective self morphed into a bold, occasionally loud, closed off, teasing, and sometimes rude self. Nowadays, her body is still a little underweight, but she looks healthy and she likes her figure, and loves herself, slightly too much. Sports, exercising, and the occasional tendencies to eat a little or skip meals keep her body toned and in shape. To this day, she still struggles a bit with fighting anorexia (though she conquered the top of the hill of recovery), but refuses to admit it, along with her childhood.

Hey guys! I've been given the okay to go ahead and post my cs. I feel a bit weird posting this after you guys have made relationships and friends. Hopefully I can hit it off with all of you and it'll be like I've been here from the beginning! (Sorry if that was cheesy! >.< )

What's your name?
"Akira Harris. Some people call me Akky or Ira, but Ira is more commonly used."

How old are you?
"I'm currently young and fifteen."

How tall are you?
"Uum, I'm not really sure. I think 5'5"?"

How much do you weigh?
"...Uh-huh... 107 pounds..."

What grade are you in?
"Oh, that's easy. This is my first year."

Why were you accepted into Bloomfield?
"For my athletic ability."

Are you playing any sports?
"Yes, I swim and play volleyball."

Do you participate in the fine arts?
"Theatre and dance."

Any Academic Clubs?
"I'm great at getting a point a across and persuading, so yes. I'm in debate."

Your favorite color?
"Drake's Neck."

Your favorite foods?
"I love some gindara saikyo-yaki and some simple chocolate chip cookies."

Your most cherished item?
"Uh, it probably sounds bad on my part but, it's a picture of myself, when I was younger. It... made me who I am today. I'm grateful and resentful towards it." (Photo can be revealed in roleplay.)

Five things you're good at?
"I'm good at sports, making friends when I want to, uh... staying in shape, persuading, and my determination is good I'd say."

Four things you're bad at?
"Opening up to people, making friends on the spot, unless I like you from the start, math, even though I try so hard, I'm slightly stubborn, aand, I can be a... you-know-what sometimes."

Traits you look for in a friend?
"I look for an open mind, someone down for hanging out and adventure, someone with similar likes, or really, someone that just clicks with me."

Traits you dislike in a person?
"Forceful or touchy people, super shyness, and someone who constantly counters things you do or say rather than accepting or supporting it."

Would you rather wear pants or skirts for the rest of your life?
"Skirts."

Why?
"Well, skirts come in all kinds of lengths and designs. You can find one to fit your personality and style, and there's a cute skirt for every occasion. You can look just as casual in a skirt as you can in pants."

What do you hope to accomplish at Bloomfield?
"Hm... Well, I guess... I'd hope to accomplish friendships, scholarships, skills... And um... happiness.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personality: Akira is a pretty outspoken girl, though it's not always for the better. At first glance or conversation, her actions and/or words can be inflected falsely, such as obnoxious, flippant, and impudent. But after one would get to know her, they would find that she's actually funny, kind, smart, and easy to get along with. Though, sometimes she can get an attitude if someone says something dumb, or something makes her mad or uneasy. Also, she doesn't usually reach out of her circle unless someone catches her liking from the getgo.

Background History: In her early childhood, Akky's appearance was not ideal. She wore glasses, was overweight, and was imprisoned in those stupid glasses... Bringing up her childhood is like flipping a switch. She was made fun of constantly, bullied to no end. She just wanted to be liked, be thin, be... anything other than what she was. And so... She just started eating less. That's all. That's all... Until... She started skipping meals... And then didn't have any meals at all. Her life began to spiral more downwards than it already was. Her week long hospitalization and month of torturous group therapy experience made her turn her life around. She was completely motivated to stay in healthy shape, and become who she wanted to be, and who everyone else would want to be too. She got started in multiple activities and excelled in many, and her open, friendly, and introspective self morphed into a bold, occasionally loud, closed off, teasing, and sometimes rude self. Nowadays, her body is still a little underweight, but she looks healthy and she likes her figure, and loves herself, slightly too much. Sports, exercising, and the occasional tendencies to eat a little or skip meals keep her body toned and in shape. To this day, she still struggles a bit with fighting anorexia (though she conquered the top of the hill of recovery), but refuses to admit it, along with her childhood.

Okay. She's accepted. She is in Nightshade as Takaro Uranos room mate, with @GrieveWriter. I think we'll just say Akemi disappeared while your character was out, and there's no trace of her anywhere. Almost like a ghost. :o I'll pencil her in when I get on my laptop.

• Thank You
Reactions: TotallyMe
Lol if every drop out becomes a ghost, this academy is going to become more and more haunted as time goes on XD

Status
Not open for further replies.