Bloody Mary

Name: Kristopher Black
Appearance: Tall slender teenager with stormy grey eyes, slightly shaggy brown hair with small tinges of burgandy. Long slender finger that are good at dancing across piano keys. Slightly pale.
Sexual Orientation: gay
Entity: Sakura, Fallen Angel (I think this is what you mean...)
Crush:(will appear as time goes by... I'll xrush on someone eventually)
Bio: Kris is very balanced, in a sense that he has a good side and a bad side of which equal eachother out... Multiple peraonalities so to speak... but its as if hes aware of it and will talk to hisself constantly. He usually tends to be on his good side, but when blacks out, he loses control and he almost seems on the verge of insane as his bad side comes out. He was born and raised in a very briken family with his mothers side being rich, and his father being poor. He spent a good amout of time with each before becoming emancipated and living on his own at the age of 16.
Theme Song: Chinter's Will by Klaypex... ( a little good with the bad...)
Thank you, accepted. And yes that's what I meant by entity

Good, became a bit confused on that. And Yay! I gets to join da evil project. I'm worried as to what will happen to my poor, innocent character. He's prolly gonna be a fun one to play with... I've never done a character as confusing as him... ( I mean the whole mmultiple personalities deal... heslike two characters in one... interesting.)

I'm atually kinda split between the vampire or the fallen angel... hmm while like fallen angels, I do enjoy me some mischievous, crazy vampires.

Reactions: MattieLee
I'm atually kinda split between the vampire or the fallen angel... hmm while like fallen angels, I do enjoy me some mischievous, crazy vampires.
haha, I think that Kyuuketsuki would have some fun with him but Sakura needs more people too, its up to you.

haha, I think that Kyuuketsuki would have some fun with him but Sakura needs more people too, its up to you.
Hmm... Tough, I think I,'ll go against my nature of balance and go for the vampire. Usually I would balance things out, but I'll switch to the crazy vamp, I want my character to be toyed with. Haha.

Reactions: MattieLee
Hmm... Tough, I think I,'ll go against my nature of balance and go for the vampire. Usually I would balance things out, but I'll switch to the crazy vamp, I want my character to be toyed with. Haha.
lol okay i'll be responding to the IC thread in just a min had to take a shower and a few other things Im back.

lol okay i'll be responding to the IC thread in just a min had to take a shower and a few other things Im back.
I cannot wait to see how you respond to my most recent post... it was actually kind of a bold desicion, but hey, you got His sassy side out...

The persOnalities are supposed to be opposite, like black and white. They bicker a lot which is the reason for all the turmoil in thier head... just thought id say that.

The persOnalities are supposed to be opposite, like black and white. They bicker a lot which is the reason for all the turmoil in thier head... just thought id say that.
Okie :o)

Hmmm, I'm curious on how I'm going to do blackouts, when he is in such a rage that evwn I have no control... I usually let the other rps know that they control the player, but to just make them recklessly angry. But I dunno if I can do that here... hmmm. How to manage....

Hmmm, I'm curious on how I'm going to do blackouts, when he is in such a rage that evwn I have no control... I usually let the other rps know that they control the player, but to just make them recklessly angry. But I dunno if I can do that here... hmmm. How to manage....
I would just you know, make them freak out. I've done black outs before. Just make them act out of character somewhat to the extent of just violence and mayhem. I guess I could do it if you really can't do it but I find that a bit boring for me to do it instead of the character's creator.

I would just you know, make them freak out. I've done black outs before. Just make them act out of character somewhat to the extent of just violence and mayhem. I guess I could do it if you really can't do it but I find that a bit boring for me to do it instead of the character's creator.

Which makes sense because the character wouldn't be unpredictable. I understand, its not that i can't do blackouts, its just interesting to see how other players would respond. You're not the only one who enjoys playing with others. Heh. But I enjoy examining them and learning how to put them on the spot, because what's role-playing without a little challenge?

Which makes sense because the character wouldn't be unpredictable. I understand, its not that i can't do blackouts, its just interesting to see how other players would respond. You're not the only one who enjoys playing with others. Heh. But I enjoy examining them and learning how to put them on the spot, because what's role-playing without a little challenge?
True, I agree with you on that. Putting a character on the spot for me is like second nature though I'd think. A good challenge is trying to respond to a character having a blackout, but also it tests your creativity when you have a character that blacks out into fits of rage. To me those are always a bigger challenge, either way do as you wish.

Im sowwy zoey, I signed up for you at first, but got distracted by the sexy vamp. :/

blind_anime_girl_with_red_hair_by_renxrin-d73ndy3.jpg

Name: Evaline Kyureem "Eve"
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Entity: Sakura
Crush: (Open)
Bio: Not very much is known about her past but she was born in a wealthy family and had a fairly normal life up until one day there was an accident that made her lose her eyesight. Even though she is blind she can still "see" by other means, she can smell you or hear you as she has highly tuned senses after being blind so long she also has robotic rabbits (shown in pic) that follow her around and act as seeing eye dogs somewhat guiding her and acting as her eyes as well as protecting her.

Theme Song: