Bloodwrath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heya, is this RP still open?

AND YES. SOMEONE ELSE WHO READS KNIGHT RUN. YEEEEEEEEE

Once you start Knight Run, you can't stop. I still use it as a pacing stick for how much backstory to let out at a time. It made reaching the end so rewarding, I don't regret the wait I had to suffer each week.

@RayChel no, artificial means are completely illegal, though the authorities are mainly naturally awakened people anyway, so they don't even know about a lot of the methods. They're illegal because they're dangerous and are activating powers in people who are untrained and unable to control them, as well as who are usually angry about something and would use the powers for destructive means.

@ERode yes, it's still open.

Messes around -notices RP- wait... isn't this an RP I was super excited about? I wounder what happened. *Click* OMG more peeeeeeeps!!!!! REad read reads , scan scan scan. Ah yes!!!!! I still like this! :D

I still like it as well. Team huddle!
*whisper whisper whisper mutter mutter mutter*
Okay! We'll start with a fire in a family diner! Any volunteers to be the one who lights it?

Alright, we finally got how it was going to start. I don't think my char would be one to light fires though so it can't be me.

I believe everyone is alive, just stumped at the moment. As for having a diner burn down... I guess my character can burn down a diner since he can short circuit things.

That could work. If no one has any objections, I'll start the RP early tomorrow, since it's midnight here and I ought to get some sleep.

You bet I'm alive! No mere cold is going to stop me. My plans for world manipulation continue exactly as they should! MWAHAHAHAHA!

Also, I try not to do too much writing while under the effects of cold medicine. I've heard it does strange things to people. I've never had anything like that, but you can't be too careful. Especially with them watching.

Yes, there is still room. Go ahead and make a character. I would have started the IC earlier, but I haven't had the chance. Nor do I really know how to do so. Perhaps the one who shall be doing the burning down should create the IC thread and link to it here. Saves me having to write a meaningless post of having my character be standing in the vicinity.

I an write the intro since my character will be the one burning something down. Just tell me the title you want it to be and what to label it so I can create it and get this thing started :)

Just call it Bloodwrath. Only tags necessary are "intermediate writing level" and "anime physics". Make it a "see signups to play" and put the signups thing as being the first page of this, if you would be so kind.

I forgot to ask but have the characters been awaken for awhile or did this happen recently?

@Phi Chisym The character is accepted, though you may have some issues with the ability. Metal atoms within the body are only found in compounds such as metal salts, so she would be unable to manipulate them. Alternatively, you could say she has control over metals and metal compounds, which would bypass this. Here though, the metal atoms are literally trace amounts, so you could manipulate the metal inside a body as much as you liked and nothing would happen except on a molecular scale.

Also, to everyone, I'm changing my character's ability since I thought of something more interesting and generally easier to RP.

Within the last week. It could be as recent as earlier today, even.

Thanks. The post should be up late today since holiday shopping doesn't seem to end with my family.

Status
Not open for further replies.