Bloodwrath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since were going with more plausible and scientific, would the use of Dimensional storage as the end result be too much on the magical side? I was going with the idea of enhanced vision and that he can see some of the electromagnetic spectrum. With Lvl 1 he can gain the rest of the electromagnetic spectrum. Lvl 2 he gains dimensional awareness. Lvl 3 dimensional storage. I wanted to go somewhat outside the box but didn't know if I had entered the magical territory.

Thats definitely magical territory. Also, do you have any idea how difficult it would be to live normally with that power? The sheer amount of non-visible electromagnetic waves that can be found. Your vision would just end up being one massive blur of white.

I'll figure something out sooner or later

Name: Aden Calloway

Nationality: Irish

Appearance:
20120831162811_N5QJa.jpeg

Personality: Aden is rather reserved and quiet when others approach him. Considering he doesn't know other's intent which makes him cautious and extremely aware of others around him. He'll watch a persons behavior, facial expressions and small cues their bodies gives. Yet it never stops his warm personality to shine through every once and awhile. Aden can be quite excitable at times and outgoing once you get past his defenses. Though he can be quite enthusiastic about things he loves he doesn't care to be alone. He has a deep seeded hatred for it.

Power: Electrical manipulation

Currently:
As of now Aden can create small electrical sparks that can short circuit computes and other small electrical items. He can't create his own electricity as of yet but can absorb it from other items around him. Though this causes a problem since he can't fully control when to absorb.

After training:
Level 2: After some training Aden will be able to create his own electricity and can control his absorption. But he does gain the ability of emitting and electromagnetic pulse. The wider the radius the more energy he would have to expel to use it.
Level 3: Increased energy efficiency and able to work with technology. By using the electrons and being able to read technology he can hack computers, security cameras and systems, and a little with robotics. This ability can work the fastest with simpler technology but complex and higher security can take longer.​

Last edited:
Huh so you go for the power I was directly trying to avoid :P Well, I did expect a lightning guy, so it's all fine.

To be quite honest the power isn't set in stone. I just wanted to have to character up and such so I can focus on the easy part and hope an ability would come to mind. If I stick with lightning I wasn't really planning on giving him lightning bolts or the ability to make solid weapons from lightning. But more of a defense ability since my character is not the type to fight. Also with electricity comes complication since no one said it was easy to handle. Though it may change possibly to bubbles or a normal ability.

Last edited:
Ah, I see. I don't have a problem with the lightning, I just wanted to avoid it cos I'm partial to original ideas :P

If Misaka Mikoto didn't pop into your head reading that intro, you haven't seen the show. :wink:

At first I was thinking an Anne Meyer/Pray approach, but now I'm considering a guy who messes with stress levels. Being able to detect lies would be the first step, and that sounds fun... but then it doesn't. Hmm... light, gradients, plants/animals, and lightning... Sounds like I could go with sound. Hmm...

Oh, and hi to everyone!

I made this right after watching Railgun, so yeah she did :P And hi, Raychel. Last time I saw you was an SAO RP months ago :P

Yep. I really haven't changed much since then. ^_^ I hope you'll put up with me anyway.

I shall try... but no promises :P

Suzuki Daisuke
Misaki native

oh.png
Appearance: Velvety, brown hair that he trims to his neck; pale blue, almost gray eyes that only shine with anger; a small body, both short and light, that lacks muscle mass. (shorter than Risa, taller than Hiyomi)

Personality: Angry. Possessive. Proud. Daisuke will claim what he wants and defend it to the last. He won't be taken from, and he'll gladly dismember anything--or anyone--who tries.

Power: Somatic Cells
Current - Regeneration. Daisuke's body will close open wounds; he will close a 1cm cut in 1 minute. He'll be able to mend a bone overnight, but the opportunity hasn't arisen yet. He always wakes up with velvety, brown hair down to his tailbone.

Level 2 - Controlled Growth. Daisuke can affect how his body regenerates instead of it being automatic. He can grow out parts of his body as he chooses (hair, fingernails, eyelashes). Theoretically he could overgrow certain body parts (knuckles, biceps, feet), but he would have no way to ungrow them except to break them off.

Level 3 - Shared Growth. Daisuke can grow cells off his body and onto someone else. This will let him cover open wounds, disguise the recipient's features, or create the creepiest umbrella you'll ever use. His cells will slowly die as time goes by, or they can be removed without pain because they were never a part of the person's nervous system.

Well, I'm gonna have to accept you just for the opportunity of a meaty umbrella :P I'm assuming by 1cm you mean 1cm deep.

I meant long... 1 cm deep is kinda... deep. He's a little guy. I guess a deeper cut would make it take longer, though... I'll call it a square centimeter. And of course this will grow faster the more practice he gets. By the time he can be considered level 2, it'll be ten times as fast. And...
...it will be closely tied to his emotions, not his thoughts, so circumstance will play a large part.

I see. But a 1cm cut is like a fingernail if it digs into flesh :D

You must have some long fingernails. >.< 1cm is the width of my pinky nail. A grazing knife wound would take about ten minutes; a deep slash might be an hour. It's not a combat-ready ability just yet.

I meant width-wise, it's about a cm :D Depth-wise that's more like a glancing hit from a blade.

Quick question: where does the RP start? Coincidental meetings, or some large event that will pull everyone in?

I havent decided yet, I've pictured a few scenarios but I cant figure out what'd work best. Some input from you other people would be useful. The most successful thing I've come up with so far is that they somehow encounter each other in school dorms, backstreets, etc and decide to form a group.

Hmm... All these powers were awakened by artificial means. Is this fake awakening illegal, or merely frowned upon?

Status
Not open for further replies.