Bloodlust

• Thread starter The Rainbow Cat Bandit
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarah growled again, making a lot of noise because cornered werewolves tended to do so. "Oh shut up!"a guard said as Sarah took her partial wolf form and thrashed on the ground. The guard pulled a leather muzzle over her snout and strapped it tight on the back of her head. Her snarls became whimpers as she discovered there was a small bit of silver placed under her nose. It burned her nostrils and she yelped, thrashing more desperate. A chain collar was wrapped around her neck and she was tugged upwards so she was now on her feet. They tugged again and forced her to walk out of the cell, her efforts to resist weakened by the presence of silver near her face.
The remaining guards placed a chain collar around Millie's neck too and the lead attached to it was pulled to try to get her out of the cell as well.
------
"Yes, something like that."the dragon replied.
"Well that sounds sort of dumb."Sam piped up, having not heard anything else than being obedient.

"Please..." she begged weakly, "Don't hurt Sarah." There was nothing Millie could do to help her, so she had no choice but to accept her current fate and let herself be lead out of the cell. To where would they be lead now? she had a feeling that it would probably be to an arena, seeing as how people had already seen how Sarah would put up a fight. She could only hope that they wouldn't be separated, and if they were, then she hoped that they would at least be in the same area. "You fuckers are monsters, you should be the ones fighting in the arenas. You assholes thrive on making people suffer." Her insults were as good as worthless, as she was only able to utter them weakly.
------
"I originally thought so to Sam, but then I heard the man out. If we just go along with what they have us do, fight a while in the arena, and survive in so doing, eventually a chance will present itself to where we can get the fuck out. If we're lucky, the Shitholes will get complacent and they'll fuck up, allowing us to make a move." Hadrian refused to call humans that anymore. They were all shitholes to him, whether they had anything to do with their suffering or not.

"Quiet!"a guard spat at Millie as he carried her.
Sarah was dragged towards a large truck where other creatures were being loaded. It seemed their buyer had purchased a few others. The back of the cargo truck was opened to reveal the interior, which was about eight feet tall and about the same measurement wide and about twenty feet long. There were a few metal bars placed inside to separate the slaves into about five compartments that were five feet long and six deep to leave a two foot wide walkway so all cells could be accessed.
An agitated looking centaur in the furthest down cell pawed at the bars with a hoof and snorted. His short pelt was made of midnight colored fur and was crisscrossed with red lashes from abuse. His chest was bare and slightly wounded as well and he had long black hair that was braided down his back as wild centaur custom. In the cell next to him was a werecat in its full tiger form. The tiger's fur was matted from stress and it stalked its narrow area. In the cell next to it was a middle aged vampire man that was sitting down and looking forwards with vacant red eyes.
Sarah was shoved into the cell next to the vampire and her muzzle and collar were violently ripped off before the cage door was locked shut. She collapsed and gasped for air, free of the stinging silver.
Millie's collar was removed and she was shoved into the last available cell next to Sarah before her cell door was locked shut. Then the guards retreated and secured the back of the truck shut, leaving the group of confined mythical creatures in the dark.
-----
Sam thought for moment. It seemed like the safest idea they had as of now. He shrugged. "Sure, fuck it. Let's do that."he replied.

"Sarah!" Millie cried out, clutching at the bars to her small cell. "Are you alright? Please tell me you are unharmed." Her concern for Sarah's well being wasn't much cared for by the other denizens of the truck, as they all yelled at her to shut the hell up. "You all can shut the fuck up yourselves!" She yelled in rage, "I need to know if she's alright, so fuck off!" At this point, Tybalt and Ayleth returned in full force, much to Millicent's dismay. "Relax woman," began Tybalt, "We want to help you, for now!" Millie didn't know if she should trust them, but what she did know was that she was terrified of the other creatures in the truck
---------------
"That a boy Sam!" Hadrian cheered. "Anything you want to add to that Mister voice man?" He asked, hoping for just a little bit more, preferably something that involved ripping out the throats of the shitholes.

"I'm fine."Sarah groaned in response as she eased herself into a sitting position. She moved so her back was against the inside wall of the truck so she could support herself. Her mind was a bit foggy because of inhaling the fumes from the silver, but since it was only a brief amount of time she had smelled it, she soon recovered. She looked through the darkness, her keen eyes adjusting to the blackness.
Now she could see the outlines of the other sin the truck, and of course she could smell them enough to guess what they were. The scent of equestrian hinted a were-horse, unicorn, or centaur was present and the outline seen at the end confirmed her guess. She senses movement and the body of the cat matched the feline smell that met her. A regular tiger wouldn't be enslaved, so she had to assume it was a werecat. She scented blood and something slightly dead and realized she was next to a vampire. In this world, vampires and werewolves were allies instead of enemies, so she disregarded the vampire's presence for now as opposed to freaking out.
-----
Sam offered a small smile in result of the praise. He looked towards the wall that separated Hadrian and him from whatever was talking to them and wondered if there was any other information to receive. He also sort of wondered what the dud looked like. If the dude giving this advice was something puny and weird, Sam would rather laugh at him than listen to him. But it was also likely the dude was something to not be messed with, and in that case he would just want to mock him in silence and maybe listen to him. For now he'd just hope the dude was the latter, and waited for any other information.
"As of now, there is nothing more I can add."the dragon replied to them mentally.

Millie let out a sigh of relief, glad to hear that she was alright. With that confirmed, Millie leaned back against the wall of the truck, letting her eyes fall shut. She figured that she should get what sleep she could, and assumed that's what the others were trying to do. The ride was bumpy to say the least, but it could be a lot worse. "Sarah, you should sleep." She added, just for good measure, although she was sure that Sarah already had that in mind.
---------
"Alright, so with that in mind, I suppose all we need to do is wait until we ultimately meet our fate." said Hadrian, with a tone that was probably brighter than what was appropriate for the situation they were in. He laid himself down on the floor and let his eyes falls shut. "Gentleman, Hell awaits us." he said before shutting up, hopefully to try and catch what sleep he could.

Sarah did have that in mind, but her nerves were still on end and she couldn't seem to relax. She was fidgeting with a loose strand on her cloak, twisting it idly between two fingers. "I can't. Too alert now."she said simply and gruffly, as her voice wasn't that pleasant when she was only offering short and frustrated statements.
She was able to pick up on the stress of the others in the truck, and that only upset her more. The centaur whinnied in a frightened way as the truck lurched forwards and sent Sarah sliding into the bars of her compartment. "Shit!"she growled before steadying herself. The other creatures settled a bit as well as they regained their balance.
-----
Sam laid down on his side with an arm under his cheek. He also shut up and closed his eyes.. He managed to sleep for about fifteen fucking minutes before he awoke and sat up quickly to the sound of metal clanging on metal. A guard slammed his pole against the bars of their cell. Sam rubbed his eyes and groaned as his vision and senses began to clear and wakefulness made his previously groggy mind more acute. "Fuck off..."he grumbled at the guard.

Millie simply let out a quite "Hm" as she tried to force herself to drift away to sleep. However, that wasn't an easy task, as she was filled with fear and terror as to what would happen to them when they arrived at their destination. She didn't know if she would be forced to fight, work, or provide some rich fucker 'services'. Maybe should would have to do all three, and that was even worse. She let out another quiet whimper as she felt the comforting tendrils of sleep overtake her.
-------------
"God. Fucking. Dammit!" Hadrian groaned as his ears were violated by the noise of the bars. He looked over groggily at the guard, "What do you want fuckstick?" He growled, obviously not pleased at any of this. "Don't you cocksuckers want us to be able to fight at full efficiency?" he asked pointlessly. Following through with the voice's plan was going to be harder than he thought if it involved having to kiss ass to these shitholes.

Sarah didn't manage to fall asleep at all. She sat awake in the thick darkness of the truck. She stirred only when the truck went over a rough bump. Her mind pondered how likely escape was. Judging from the accounts of others she had spoken to when she had been free, it was very unlikely. It was more likely to be tortured to death or rot in there for a few years until infection from wounds or hunger leads to death. So she sat in the darkness in silence for a good few hours, listening to the stirring of the others and the grumble of the metal beast they were in. Sarah had heard of cars, but had never strayed close enough to see one, let alone be near or in one.
After a few quite hours, the truck slowed to a stop. Sarah woke from her stupor of thoughts to prepare herself for what may happen next.
-----
"Does it seem like we care that you scum don't get enough beauty sleep? You can be disposed of easy enough and more can be purchased with ease. Don't think you are so special, as anyone with a braincell can tell this isn't a high class resort or some bullshit."the now cross guard responded without skipping a beat, having had a fair share of this nonsense.
"Now put your hands near the bars so I can cuff you. But if you two have some dumb fucking defiance, I can knock you out and drag you. That way you can be dazed in the arena and get your stupid asses killed."the guard added.

Oh shit, the future was here, the truck was stopping. Whatever is on the other side of the doors can not be good. Nothing in this world was good anymore. She would take almost anything other than this, even being lost in the woods being mentally tortured and haunted by Tybalt and Ayleth. Millie glanced over towards Sarah and saw that she was getting ready for something. If only she could steel her nerves like Sarah could, although surely,she got nervous and scared at times too, right? Wait, she even at one point admitted to being scared
---------------
There was no chance in hell that Hadrian was going to put up with this. "How about no, cocksucker. If you want me, you can come in and fucking get me. Drag me, knock me out, I don't give a..." Gah! Fucking dammit! As much as he wanted to shove this shithole's own dick in his mouth, he also wanted to get out. "Never fucking mind, but your still a cocksucker." He said to his face as he walked over to the bars. "I can only hope that you rot in fucking hell. Hope your whore of a mother is proud of you." he muttered, loud enough for the guard to hear.

Sarah was indeed, quite terrified. She could be killed in a matter of seconds, upon any command. Or even tortured in various ways. She had no control over anything anymore, she truly knew she was a slave. Not that she'd give in easily. They'd have to break her. And god damnit, she'd die with bravery in her heart, though fear would knot her stomach.
The back of the truck opened to reveal a dim garage, the same place many others had been brought before. The centaur whinnied again and stomped a hoof, frightened. The werecat just scowled and ceased to pace and the vampire's expression remained vacant. There seemed to be three main types of slaves brought here; those who were frightened, those with defiance, and those who had accepted fate and lapsed into submission and shock. It was hard to tell which type died first.
Six guards wearing grey armored padding and tinted face masks were now visible. They had short metal sticks on their belts to be extended for beating. Two even had guns in their hands. They entered silently and received a low warning growl from Sarah.
-----
"A cocksucker? That seems obscene and offensive to women and homosexual men, but what do I do? After all, to you beasts I am just a monster, but unlike you I have morals. And I know bad creatures like you must be punished, which is why I am here."the guard replied crossly.
Sam was pissed at the second half, but the dude did have a pretty good point in the beginning. He was still the real monster here, but he seemed to have a few brain cells. Enough to maybe not violate the property of slave masters by messing with the slaves, himself and Hadrian being two of them.
"Now, if you are wanting to prove you are actually civilized and maybe slightly intelligent, then feel free to step forth and cooperate."the guard added.

Millie whimpered in fear, a horrid deluge of thoughts and possible realities flooding her mind. "Don't be such a pussy woman, we got your back" Chimed in Tybalt, with what seemed to be a bit of genuine care in his voice. Although Millie was rather sure that his definition of 'got your back' was to force her to have a psychopathic breakdown and murder whoever was in the arena with her. However that would admittedly be a great help to the normally timid sorceress. She now stood up, not a hint of resistance in either her countenance or her body. "Let's just get this done with." she said quietly.
------------------
"Bad creatures? Listen pal, all we're guilty of is minding our own fucking business." Hadrian retorted as he step forward towards the guard, using all his self control to not lash out at the guard. "Why the fuck should we act civilized? All you guys are going to do to us is beat and torture us until we regress back into a violent primitive state so that we'll rip out the guts of the guy in front of us in the fucking arena. Either that or just treat us like fucking farm animals, so why should I bother acting like I have any sense of civility left in me?"

Two guards moved towards the back of the truck and opened the centaur's cage. The centaur man reared up in fear on his hind legs with a horse braying sound. In result, one guard extended his pole weapon and lashed the centaur's hindquarters with the electrified end. The horse man made that awful cry again before settling enough to have a chain looped around his neck. One guard pulled him out of his cage and out of the truck until they were out of sight.
The guard remaining by the centaur's cage moved towards the next one with the were tiger in it, and was joined by another guard. The tiger growled and crouched down at the ready. Not wanting to deal with this, the guard lifted his gun and fired a tranquiler dart between the eyes of the creature. The tiger fell limp in the form of a human looking middle aged man with messy red hair who was dressed in simple leather medieval garb. They opened the cell and dragged the weretiger out of sight. One guard opened the cell of the vampire and asked him roughly to get up. The vampire stood up soundlessly and was led out. Now two guards remained. Sarah growled at them angrily, though knowing this effort was futile. She also received a quick tranquilizer shot between the eyes and her vision went dim. Her snarl caught in her throat as she crumpled onto her side on the ground. She was dragged out by one guard. The other looked into Millie's cage to assess if she would go out easily or not.
-----
"Well, actually your kind is guilty of slaughtering countless humans and waging a war on us. So actually you are a prisoner of war and are not guilty. Also, you should act civilized to try to save the skin that you seem to be risking right now. As a tip from a guard to his prisoner, I would advice you not to cause as much pain as you seem to be wanting to inflict upon yourself through rebellion. Did that clear things up?"the guard replied in a calm manner, having a smooth tongue for being of a species with a generally questionable intelligence.

"Millie, do not resist, not yet. When the time comes, you will now it." Said Ayleth. "yes..." Continued Tybalt, "You will know it because we will force you to fight and murder, whether you want to do it or not because that is how you survive!" Millie simply nodded in response and looked towards the guards. "No need to fight, I will come with you." she said weakly to the guard as she stood by the door to her cell. Right now, her main concern was making sure that Sarah was alright. "Time is short for those who need it, but for those who love, it lasts forever." Millie really hoped that thought was true as she looked at Sarah's body. The guard dragged her out, shoving her near the other creatures.
--------
Hadrian wanted to be mad, but the guard had a point and he wasn't being a total cunt. With a sigh, he nodded, "yes, that clears things up. Although my pain and blood shed is nothing if it helps others escape this hell. My pain will not be selfish." If he had to suffer for his friends and allies, then so be it. Although right now, the only friend he seemed to have was Sam.

The creatures extracted from the cargo truck were herded into a dimly lit hallway. The guards pushed them past barred cells of varying sizes that were attacked to concrete walls in the back. The floors were also a dull, cold concrete, cracked in some places from struggle. Blood, urine, and fecal matter stained areas of the floor as well in some of the cells that hadn't yet had their weekly hosing down. The walkway the guards and creatures walked on was made of metal and the boots of the guards made dull thumps against it with each foot fall. In the cells were various prisoners in various conditions. A pale elven girl sobbed as she leaned into the chest of a defeated looking mother. A centaur lay on the ground with his head resting against the bars, a long gash ran down his flanks and flies buzzed around the festering wound. The centaur being led along the path had to be calmed down again by the guards as the sight of a wounder brother made him frightened again.
The whinnying of the centaur startled a whimpering three headed dog that crouched near the back of its cell. Some cells held many creatures or people, some only had one. The group passed a horse sized dragon alone with shackles on each ankle as well as around its snout. It eyed the passing guards with contempt.
The centaur was placed into a cell with the sedated weretiger and the withdrawn vampire male and the sliding iron barred door of it was locked shut. Sarah was practically thrown into a cell and her limp body landed near the front with no reaction from the angry werewolf. Millie was also placed in that cell and the cell was locked shut before the guards retreated elsewhere.
In the cell next to them was a particularly angry looking shapeshifter that was currently taking the form of a young male human like creature. He wore battered trousers and a plain shirt with a leather vest over it that also seemed well worn. An eyepatch covered one of his eyes and he gave the newcomers a disdainful stare before looking away. In the cell on the other side of the cell the two were in, a female vampire lay against a male vampire with a broken wing. They both looked middle aged and the woman stared down at her bloodied hands, the leathery wing of the male draped around her shoulder for comfort.
------
"Good. Then please, place your wrists through the bars so I can shackle them."the guard replied as he pulled a pair of metal cuffs from his belt.
Sam's goat ears were flopped over in a defeated way and he offered his new vampire friend a look of sympathy. He saw sense in cooperation too, but only for now. He was now worried, his stomach doing flips. He had just made a friend and potential ally in this hellish place and now the dude was being sent off to possibly die or at least be wounded bad enough to die within a few days.

"Sarah! Sarah!" Millie cried out as he rushed over to her. "Please! Wake up!" she shouted as she shook the limp body. "Dammit" she muttered as her shaking proved to have no effect. Letting out a pissed off grunt, Millie leaned against the wall of their new cell. The horrid scent of shit pierced her noise, almost making her gag. "Tybalt, Ayleth, anything you can say or do now would be a great fucking help." she pleaded. "Oh now you want our help, you ungrateful bitch." retorted Ayleth, who was more than pissed off at their current situation. "Lay off her." snapped Tybalt, who still seemed to be in a helpful mood. "We're going to find a way out of this." he began. "We start by making you fight. Whether you do it voluntarily or by force doesn't matter, you will fucking fight. If not for yourself, then for this sometimes furry creature that you decided you liked, you slut. When the humans fuck up, we strike at them. If you can ever, ever manage to get one into your cell, you fucking kill him and take whatever he has on him. If you hesitate, then I will force you to strike. We're not giving you a single damned chance to fuck up. You may be shackled, but you can still use your telekinesis, and you can still make a spark. If we're lucky, you can get a spark underneath one of the guard's helmet and light his hair on fire. Then, when he throws off his helmet, you can take a chunk of the wall and knock him over the head with it." Tybalt's tone as he laid out a plan was utterly terrifying and one that Millie had never heard before. It was like the hissing of a snake and the hissing of acid on flesh. "But first, protect your friend until she wakes up." Ayleth commanded, to which Millie happily obeyed. She crawled over to Sarah's body and sat by it, her hand resting firmly on it.
----------------
Hadrian obeyed and turned his head over to Sam, "Do not worry Sam, If I do not come back, then at least when I suffer, you don't have to. They can take away every last bit of freedom that we have, except one. We can still choose how we act. I will make sure that my suffering doesn't go to waste." Turning back to the guard, "Do you at least mind telling me where the hell you are taking me?"

Sarah was out for a while until suddenly she released a low groan. Sarah stirred a bit, noticing that her head was throbbing and that the world seemed too bright even in the dim light. She squeezed her eyes shut and opened them again a few times before she was adjusted to the light and could see regularly. She flinched upon feeling a hand upon her, but soon released her tension when she scented that it was Millie. She also scented blood and other foul things muddled with creatures and she realized what had happened. She had been sedated and dragged into the prisons under the fighting arena she had been brought to. In other words, she was in hell now.
She placed her hands under herself and pushed upwards until she sat up. She adjusted her lightly armored, dark, hooded assassin's cloak and ran a hand through her currently disheveled, layered brown hair. She looked to Millie, wondering if she had been sedated too. "Hey."she said, voice slightly hoarse until she coughed and cleared it. Her mind was still a bit foggy as of now, but was growing sharper as she grew accustomed to consciousness again.
-----
Sam nodded at Hadrian's response and sighed. He pulled his furry goat legs up a bit and leaned back into the concrete wall behind him, mind racing with thoughts.
The guard secured the cuffs onto Hadrian's wrists before opening the cell a bit so Hadrian could exit. The man had drawn and extended his pole with the electric tip in case Hadrian still had some fight in him. "A nice vacation. Just kidding, I am taking you to the arena for your first fight, and possibly your last."the man said, managing to make a small joke. He wasn't as cold and cruel as the other guards tended to be, and he didn't want to work here. More of his story would be revealed within time.

"Sarah!" Millie exclaimed in excitement as she wrapped her arms around the now conscious werewolf. Quickly remembering that Sarah might not have all of her cognitive faculties in full working order, she quickly withdrew her arms. "I'm so glad to see that you're alright!" she said, smiling brightly. However, her tone quickly darkened when she looked around once more. "Welcome to hell I suppose." she muttered. Turning her full attention back to Sarah, Millie looked her over. "You really should try and rest a bit, even if we are about to meet our deaths, it may help dissipate the tranquilizer." she said thoughtfully. "Looky looky, slut number 2 is awake." hissed Ayleth, to which Millie gave a malevolent glare.
-------------
Hadrian snorted through his nose at the man's joke and glanced over at him. He seemed like he had some decency to him. "This is a fight to the death right? Meaning that I can eat the guy I'm fighting? I'm kind of hungry and need to stretch my wings." Oops, that might have been the wrong thing to say, as Hadrian didn't know how much of his strength would be relinquished back to him.

Sarah was quickly dizzy upon being embraced so suddenly. However, she had to admit she felt a small spark of energy when upon being fondly acknowledged. Hell was right...Sarah looked around the dim area and scented suffering. She observed any other creatures she could see in the aisle across from the cell they were in until her vision became fuzzy and forced herself to keep her head still. Rest..hmm. That seemed like a dangerous thing to do in this place so she'd resist for a little while, even though her head throbbed a bit still. "Maybe in a little while. I'd like to enjoy consciousness for a while."she said, though she knew unconsciousness was actually pretty blissful and there was less suffering. She still preferred to be alert.
-----
The guard hardly reacted to the comment. "It may or may not be a fight to the death. It depends on how the fight goes I suppose. Some slaves are valued enough that their lives are generally spared for the time being. You may be thinking that you could still kill an opponent not marked for death, but if you try there are people in the stands that have the job of shooting down anyone who tries. I'm sort of new here, so I don't fully understand it."he replied, though he left out that he didn't understand why they made these creatures fight to begin with.
He began to lead Hadrian away, not shoving him as the guards would usually do. He tended to treat the prisoners with some respect so long as he was given a bit of respect in return.

"Alright, suit yourself then." Millie said as she shrugged her shoulders. Admittedly, she did take some solace in the fact that she wouldn't be allowed to die very easily, not with Tybalt and Ayleth around. Millie tried her best to avoid looking too much around their dismal surrounding, in a probably futile effort to maintain some sort of spirit. She scooted close to Sarah and looked her over again, mainly for the fact that there was nothing else to do. "Um... Sarah?" she asked quietly as she placed her hand gently upon Sarah's leg. "Can I ask you something?" She didn't know why she was asking permission if she was going to do it anyways. "Are you scared at all about what the future may hold?" Millie's eyes drifted up to meet those of the werewolf's.
--------------------
Well shit, that complicated matters a bit. Hadrian could only wonder if there was a man in a V.I.P. both that gave the thumbs up or down on whether or not someone was to die. What was even more of a wonder was that the guard wasn't a total asshole. "Thanks for the heads up man." He said sincerely. That single piece of advice could very easily save his life. Letting out a breath, anxiety began to fill his mind, along with his gut. He had been in fights before, but this could be a different beast entirely. "You can do this Hadrian..." he said to himself, not caring if the guard heard him. "Kill or be killed. The people I take down, the less Sam has to deal with." While that may or may not hold true, he didn't care. He decided that he would fight not only for himself, but for Sam. Getting back to Sam would have to be his motivation, not just self-preservation.

Status
Not open for further replies.