Bloodlines (OOC/Signups. IC Up)

Can you commit to this RP and obey the specifications?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys still accepting? I'm interested, and I think I can at the very least keep up with a 2 post a week schedule.

e9c20a08b0114ba380e0a1fd30305924-d6lwr7f.jpg

Name
Leonard Corbell
Race
Vampire
Date of Transformation
July 3, 1863

(Thought I'd use the pic depicting him on his date of transformation)

e9c20a08b0114ba380e0a1fd30305924-d6lwr7f.jpg

Name
Leonard Corbell
Race
Vampire
Date of Transformation
July 3, 1863

(Thought I'd use the pic depicting him on his date of transformation)

Vampire with a gun? Going for the Hellsing style?

Not neccessarily. Just wanted to show what he looked like before the transformation. and to show he was in the civil war

This seens fun, give me some time to set up a CS.

Question: Lycans must start in stage 1??

Last edited by a moderator:
This seens fun, give me some time to set up a CS.

Question: Lycans must start in stage 1??

Okay, three things:

1. Primary characters MUST be vampires. Lycans are more likely the optional Nemesis character.
  2. We've got the four slots filled, but I'll make an exception since the IC isn't up yet.
  3. Yes, they have to start in Stage 1. It's how a lycan is born.

Okay, three things:

1. Primary characters MUST be vampires. Lycans are more likely the optional Nemesis character.
  2. We've got the four slots filled, but I'll make an exception since the IC isn't up yet.
  3. Yes, they have to start in Stage 1. It's how a lycan is born.
So...I must be OBLIGATORY a vampire...

Well...I'm out

I'm interested in this roleplay.
Are you still accepting?

I'm interested in this roleplay.
Are you still accepting?

Sure. You've read previous posts, right? One character (preferably the first) HAS to be a vampire. The other two (the Thrall and the Nemesis) are completely optional, and can be done with mostly however you want (a Thrall is typically human, but a Nemesis can be anything, from a lycan to another vampire). AND you can work with them as much as you would the first character.

So...I must be OBLIGATORY a vampire...

Well...I'm out

This has been eating at me for a little bit... You know that you can have a lycan, right? The vampire is just the first thing you make, the whole point of the RP being the vampiric characters fighting for the throne of the old Prince of Darkness. You can make a werewolf and work with it as much as the vampire. This is just a thought, you know "Maybe I didn't clarify enough in the first post" or something. If you're still not interested, sorry for bothering you.

Race: Lycan
Date of Birth: 1994
Profile:
hhhhh.png

Status
Not open for further replies.