Bloodline

Have you watched The Vampire Diaries or The Originals?

• I have only seen The Vampire Diaries

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have only seen The Originals

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tyche

Original poster
ICheck.jpg

Heavily, if not mostly, inspired and based around the novels and television series: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals.

Vampires, Werewolves, and Witches.. Oh my!

Genre: Fiction/fantasy, supernatural elements, horror elements, dark comedy
Keywords: Vampires, werewolves, witches, humans, drama, action, murder, supernatural, horror, dark comedy
Warnings: Murder, violence, language, implication, blood
Writing Level: Advanced
Posting Frequency: Moderate to slow (1-2x daily to 3-4x weekly)
Restrictions: 18+ strongly preferred

I'm generally searching for a brainstorming group in order to flesh-out a full story line (along with detrimental arcs). I would be the sole GM who will be in charge of tweaking these ideas so there will still be some pleasant surprises during role play. The role play would be for advanced players (multiple paragraphs, intermediate understanding of grammar and punctuation) and it would involve mature themes such as: blood, gore, combat, sexual themes, profanity, and etc. so 18+ is an important key here.

I'd like to create a universe that offers a new threat that requires each species to band together in order to conquer it. Rivals must now attempt to become allies and life-lasting feuds must be put on hold to stop this overwhelming force that is slowly, but surely, gaining thousands of followers. I have not come to the conclusion on what sort of creature threatens the livelihood of each species, but everyone has an idea on what it could do to their world if it continues it's malicious rampage. It is based on the novels and TV series The Vampire Diaries and The Originals, however it will have no ties to those canon characters. We will solely be using the lore of vampires, witches, and werewolves within that universe.

There will be free-reign on the type of character you could create, but there will be a minimum of 4 characters per player and there will be limited slots for the original vampires as well as hybrids.

Head on over to the "Group Brainstorming & RP Search" thread to learn more about the lore behind each species and add your two-cents on where we should take the plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.