Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Action, Fantasy, Romance, Modern, Magical, Sci-Fi, Steampunk, etc.
You wake up in a dim lit room, stirrings creaking the bloodied tables your body lays upon. You are not the only one in this room as others begin to stir. Your head pounds in pain, faded memories grasping to the surface but the deeper you delve into those faded memories the more it hurts and the less you remember of who you are. All you have is a name, your name or so you believe. Every single one of you has the same bandage wrapped around the same wrist with a spot of blood peeking through. You feel different somehow--as if you are stronger, faster and lighter on your feet.

In the next room is a man, clad in Hunter garb with blood soaking the black material. He was watching the front door which he had barred with shelves and chairs. A pistol hanging in his left hand, and his right hand holding onto a curved black blade with a strange hilt. On his back was a fold scythe that would unfold and connect to the hilt of the curved blade, creating a dual headed scythe.

He seems very dangerous but does not attack you on sight and instead offers words for your ear. "Finally you all are awake. My name is Victor, last Hunter of the Outsider Workshop. I need you to end this Hunt for me. I am afraid that I am too far gone to complete this task."

Hello and welcome to Bloodborne - The Eternal Hunt! Yharnam is once again thrown into chaos due to nefarious beings and creatures, Great Ones and Yharnamites who believe they can control such cosmic powers. Something has gone wrong--or right if you want to look at it from an evil standpoint. The Hunt has lasted longer than it should and no one is able to stop it, except for your lucky group. Your Group is full of Outsiders, forced to work for the last Hunter of the Outsider Workshop who came into possession of obtaining you and transfusing the blood of a Hunter. Great fun is ahead.

Rules!

1. All Iwaku Rules Apply
2. Your characters can be familiar with a weapon and how to fight, but not godly.
3. No Godmodding/Taking control of others without permission.
4. At least 1 reply every week (or two weeks if the group needs it)
5. I'm bad at rules so this are applicable to be added to or changed as I see fit! Have Fun!
Name:
Appearance: (Image's are fine, though I don't want to lean to heavily towards real face claims or anime? I'm fine with either honestly but we should all be on the same page of what kind of pic to use if the group wants one or the other.)

Personality: (They have wiped memories practically so just a personality is needed)

Focus: (Bloodtinge, Melee Weapons, Arcane.) You can pick one, you can use the other two but won't be as effective or skilled.

Reactions: Dipper
full

Name
|| Leonhardt - last name unknown.

Age || 39

Personality || Leonhardt's aloof demeanor, coupled with his blunt and aggressive nature, often lands him in the position of outsider.

Despite all of the negatives, however, Leonhardt is loyal, if too honest to keep many friendships and lacking in a sense of humor. He is eager to provide aid to those in need, overshadowed only by his desire to safeguard those he deems to be innocent. Whether he has a personal reason for such is unknown, but regardless, Leonhardt cares more than he is willing to admit, and possibly a tad softer than he would like.

Appearance || Leonhardt is a bit on the shorter side with the lithe and flexible build of a man born to move. He appears rather plain with faded blue eyes framed by a heavy brow and uneven brown hair. Hs nose appears to have been broken at some point, and his throat is marred by terrible scars he doesn't remember getting.​

Focus || Melee

*May be doing some tweaking in the future because I'm not 100% satisfied yet. Image would be a depiction of him post-hunterfication.

Reactions: Artorias
Varl_2.jpg
Name: Durel

Appearance: Durel is on the short side of average with a lean but muscular build, owing to his physical prowess. His body is covered in various scars, with a particularly iconic one going through his right eyebrow. He prefers however to keep his face hidden behind his clothes.

Bloodbarn.jpg
Personality: Snarky and sarcastic, Durel has a very laid back approach to things and often has a joke even at the worst of times. Because of this lack of seriousness, Durel often comes across as callous or uncaring, when the opposite is very much true. Durel is quick to make friends, and form attachments. How much he teases that person is a fair indicator of how much he values them.

Focus: Melee​

Need about 2-3 more people and we can get started

Yep. Currently studying for a week of exams. Fun times ahoy.

I should hopefully have something up by Wednesday or at the very latest, by Friday.

Apologies for the delay.

Aaaaw shit, I didn't realize there was an OOC already.

Time to get to work.

Like Eon, I had no idea the OOC was up. I'll have something up in the next day or so.

Name: Garabald Jenkin
Appearance: While his history is long lost to Garabald's mind, it's clear that it had a potent effect on him. Despite being a mere 39, his hair is grey and his face is rugged like leather, covered in scars, and sagging with too-big skin.

Personality: With a tongue as sharp as a razor, along with sharp, insightful eyes, and a fierce refusal to accept anyone as his equal, Garabald is sure that he alone knows better than those who would come before or after. He's bitter, sour-minded, and more than a little bit mad. Occasionally given to babble out insane ramblings that even he won't understand. Perhaps some small part of his past still lives within Garabald's head, or perhaps even the memory wiping couldn't cure his madness.

Focus: Arcane

Vasyl

╪ Age ╪ 33

╪ Personality ╪
A distrustful man, but perhaps he is the one, above any other, who cannot be trusted.

All too eager to risk himself and others for the reward, there is a sense of desperation when it comes to his greed. Feelings of loss haunt him, his lost memories posing as an almost maddening frustration, making a misanthropic such as he into more of a wretched being to others.

Still, even he can see the value of aid in situations such as these, but it would be best were he not left unattended to for long.

╪ Appearance ╪
TBA

╪ Focus ╪ Bloodtinge

I think once @The Wanderer has put up an application, we can get started! I will begin working on the IC now, but it won't be up until after the cs's are completed.

Name: Erik
Appearance:
0tumblr_nkz9mk1SuP1tuks1xo1_500.png
[Important to note, he wears the plague doctor mask, but in terms of body. Think of the Crow body, but without the feather cape.]
Personality: Victor is a very quiet, patient and observant person. Preferring to watch something from afar before interfering as to have the most amount of information on the situation, and not be caught off guard. He also thinks he was someone who believed in superstition as due to him wearing a plague doctor's mask with incense on the inside for some reason. And despite said mask's overwhelming scent, he feels more comfortable when it's on...

Focus: Bloodtinge​

Last edited:
@The Wanderer not a super huge issue, but the NPC who will be guiding you through the game is also named Victor. I have no problem of them having the same name, just letting you know so no confusion happens.

• Useful
Reactions: The Wanderer
Changed it to Erik. Hope it is alright. @Artorias

No problem! So I'm working on the IC and it might be up tonight (or tomorrow). Thank you all for your interest!

Sorry for the long-ish wait. I got stuck on the opener and decided to fix it up a bit and leave it as is. You can use this time to get acquainted with each other's characters before leaving the room to approach Viktor and being the Hunt!

Here is the IC!

@The Wanderer , @CasketCase , @Eon, @Dipper , @InkaDinkaDoo

Reactions: Dipper
Status
Not open for further replies.