Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Action, Fantasy, Romance, Modern, Magical, Sci-Fi, Steampunk, etc.
So this is just an interest check, as nothing is concrete at the moment and I am looking for a Co-GM who is giddy with the thought of making all sorts of plot bunnies with me in this roleplay. I don't know when the OOC will be up, or how many players I am looking for. I am already leaning towards a smaller player base.

All I have right now is a group of new Hunters wake up in the middle of the Hunt. Memories are foggy, but one thing is for certain the group is all outsiders who had blood transfusions only minutes (or hours) ago. A note is left tasking the group with ending the hunt.

From there, I'm not sure where I am going to take it or what will be involved. This is very basic and just an interest check.

I would be willing to help with this, probably.

I would be willing to help with this, probably.
If you want to bounce ideas off me, go ahead and PM me to see what we can come up with?

Always down for some Bloodborne.

Hey, Artorias!

I don't know if I'll be able to join this when the time comes, but I'm definitely interested.

I really love the lore and universe, so I'm absolutely willing to PM you some ideas to help out if you'd like. That said, we're you thinking about the RP sticking pretty close to what's seen in/-game; or maybe some more original but still Bloodborne style stuff?

Hey, Artorias!

I don't know if I'll be able to join this when the time comes, but I'm definitely interested.

I really love the lore and universe, so I'm absolutely willing to PM you some ideas to help out if you'd like. That said, we're you thinking about the RP sticking pretty close to what's seen in/-game; or maybe some more original but still Bloodborne style stuff?
Sure you can PM me whatever you got. The more help the better! I was aiming towards a bit of both, new and original Bloodborne enemies/locations but wanting to keep it fresh and new by adding in some of my own (and others) ideas.

Reactions: A.O. Taku
Hello, yes. You called?

Saw Bloodborne. Interest was instantly caught.

You wake up in a dim lit room, stirrings creaking the bloodied tables your body lays upon. You are not the only one in this room as others begin to stir. Your head pounds in pain, faded memories grasping to the surface but the deeper you delve into those faded memories the more it hurts and the less you remember of who you are. All you have is a name, your name or so you believe. Every single one of you has the same bandage wrapped around the same wrist with a spot of blood peeking through. You feel different somehow--as if you are stronger, faster and lighter on your feet.

In the next room is a man, clad in Hunter garb with blood soaking the black material. He was watching the front door which he had barred with shelves and chairs. A pistol hanging in his left hand, and his right hand holding onto a curved black blade with a strange hilt. On his back was a fold scythe that would unfold and connect to the hilt of the curved blade, creating a dual headed scythe.

He seems very dangerous but does not attack you on sight and instead offers words for your ear. "Finally you all are awake. My name is Victor, last Hunter of the Outsider Workshop. I need you to end this Hunt for me. I am afraid that I am too far gone to complete this task."
Hello everyone! So that little snippet is how the roleplay will start and your Group comes into contact with Victor who is going to be like the little leader of the group giving the starting tasks before the group adventures the streets of Yharnam and meet other NPCs and take on other questlines during the overall plot of ending the Eternal Hunt.

So what is going on is your group are Outsiders to Yharnam, and the Workshop that Victor belonged to was treated in the same light as the Powder Keg Workshop. Victor and his Workshop "employs" the aid of Outsiders during the Hunt, using them as bodies instead of sacrificing Yharnamites and the potential loss of a Hunter through beasthood and becoming drunk with blood. You are currently above the Outsider Workshop and Victor is about to lead the group down into the bowels of the Workshop where they will be armed with Hunter garb, pistol/blunderbuss and one of the three Hunter weapons you would choose in Bloodborne. Threaded Cane, Hunter's Axe or Hunter's or the Saw Cleaver.

The Hunt isn't going to end because of plot reasons you will all learn about later, and it is up to your group to figure out why and how to end it. (Probably by slaughtering a Great One.) I want to keep most of the details in the dark and reveal them just like the game would, so I hope there isn't any issue with that.

If everyone is interested in joining this roleplay, let me know and I will get the OOC up soon.

So no existing hunters, then? Alright. I'm still in.

We will encounter existing Hunter NPC's, but no one in the Group will already be a Hunter. Maybe a Soldier, Merc, etc. from their previous life before waking up in Yharnam.

Kept forgetting. Will have something up soon.

Reactions: Artorias