Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
As long as the plot's good I'm in. That says nothing useful though... so I'll say: sci-fi, fantasy, I'm curious enough about horror to add it, aaaand action? yeah, ok, sure, action!
London,%20Tower%20of%20London%20at%20night.jpg

Do devils play together?

No. Not blood-sucking devils, they generally don't. They are solitary creatures by nature and while most choose that life-style out of instinct, there are some that break the rules. Oh how they like to break the rules. After all, what is eternity and immortality without risk?
Vampires are territorial and the solitary life means danger for the weak. This is especially true in the cities, and even more so in the city of London.

The reason? In London, Devils do play together.

The London Coven rules the city with tyranny. They clean the city of non-conforming intruders and feed on the Blood Wine of their London vineyard.

[bg=#404040]Emil Klaus is part of the London Coven.[/bg]
He too follows Coven rules and not just out of duty or whatever anyone wants to call it. He doesn't do it because he wants to, but rather because it feels right. They own the city and protect it at the same time that they feed on it. However, he's also a walking contradiction. But he hates it when others point it out. Not that he'll fight anyone because of it.

He's a lazy vampire.

Except when he's being meticulous of course.
He's a possessive tyrant which is no surprise considering who he hangs out with. However, he's also a very sensitive man and surprisingly owns up to it.

At the moment he sits by the River Thames, near the Tower of London. Waiting for a fellow that very possibly might not show up.
At least he has fed for the night, perhaps a little too much, and drunkenly stares at the night. His black cape wrapped around him like a gentleman that has tired of the high society clubs for the night.

Hatake.Kakashi.240.1073481.jpg

Sex: Male
Species: German Vampire
Orientation: Bi
Out of the closet?: Most definitely
Sexual position: Does not limit himself to the possibilities
Eyes: Right - Grey / Left - has a reddish tint since it's not his real eye but a human one he borrows.
Hair: Platinum Blonde
Disabilities: He's missing his left eye. It happened before his vampire transformation.
Likes: Reading, making and pretending to drink tea, likes cleanliness and order but is too lazy to take care of it himself.
Dislikes: A LOT of things.
Text Color: Grayish Blue

Last edited:
OYWFyMX.jpg

Character outine
Name: Richard Phenny

Sex: Male
Species: Human
Orientation: Gay
Out of the closet?: Not in this time period.
Sexual position: Uke/bottom
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown
Disabilities: He gets attached to people to easily.
Dislikes: mornings
Text Color: teal

(Hope its ok if I take some liberites making the story. If you dont like anything let me know and Ill change it.)

Off in the distance at night time a man was walking through the city streets in London thinking of what to do about the situation at hand.

Vampires. When you hear the name you think of Dracula probably form Bram Stokers famous book. It was one Richard read and rather enjoyed giving it a read through. Though little did Rick know that one day a real life vampire would one day meet him face to face. It was a surreal experience that words could not describe and scary to say the least. Someone just like Dracula was real? A man who fed on the flesh of mortals turning them into undead creatures like himself and making the disease spread like the plague. Scary thought. It would be more scary if it were true.

Vampires according to Emil could not turn another into a vampire just by bite alone. Although possible with blood mixing real vampires did not give a damn about making more of them. All the wanted was the taste of blood to linger in their mouth and drink it up like humans would do water. It was possible to kill another human being if enough blood was drained from their body, but depending on who was drinking who that threat varied from case to case.

Rick and Emil did not know each other that well. They just ran into each other a lot on the street. The fact that Dick only liked to go out at night helped their meetings.

It was surprising when the man got pulled away into a deserted ally in the corner of the city to talk. It was at that point the true species was revealed to the human. Needless to say this was a total blast to his senses. Stuff like a Coven was talked about and all of this other stuff got explained and the main point was revealed. Unlike other night walkers such as himself Emil did not enjoy fighting others for their blood and killing them. He'd rather have a friend who was willing to let themselves get taken as a small blood sacrifice and would have eternal gratification from him.

At first the answer would have been no, but something about this London Coven was going on and couldn't get the answer right away. If he would accept they would meet near the river bank to discuss further details. The more that it circled through his mind things start to pop into his head. If Rick did not offer the blood from his own body then others would have to be sacrificed. Richard was a man of the town and had many friends that he preferred alive over dead.

The male walked out of the city limits sighing to himself. He stil was not one hundred percent on the idea of being a locomotive blood bank for a monster, but then again if some could be spared for this then the choice would of not been in vein.

Walking next to Emil and sitting down by the side of him the man tossed a rock in such a way it skipped over the water. "You promise if I do this no one else will be harmed?"

Emil turned to the young human, thoroughly enjoying this new little game of his. "If you do this, I will not have any need to harm others," he answered deftly avoiding a pledge. After all, why should he limit himself for the sake of his prey? He owned this city, his hunting ground, and he wouldn't be caught dead playing nice and sincere with the humans. Technically he was already dead, but one gets the point.

Last time he had endeavored to play a long game with a human, it had been a woman some fifty years ago. That had been very enjoyable, at least until another coven member had intervened. After that the game had become boring.

Emil looked at the uneasy man named Richard Phenny. He particularly looked at his clear brown eyes. Oh how he envied them... before Emil knew it his gloved fingers were already touching the scar. He quickly lowered his hand and spoke to distract himself, "don't worry I have no need to feed for tonight. Think about it some more if you wish. In the meantime, why don't we go have some fun? Perhaps that will ease your worries" Emil stood up as he said it, his dark cape flowing around him, and he placed his elegant top hat over his light hair.

[BCOLOR=#000000]Don't worry I have no need to feed for tonight. Think about it some more if you wish. In the meantime, why don't we go have some fun? Perhaps that will ease your worries

Don't need to feed? Does that mean he already got someone? If that is the case then it only makes me more driven to try and feed him to stop taking everyone else. What does he mean by having fun? Is this some type of joke? What in that man planning? I'm not sure, but I will need to keep on my toes with this one. Otherwise it may end in disaster. All of it.

"Um if you don't mind me asking what do you mean have some fun?" He asked seeming calm as can be. Although the opposite was the truth. "What do you plan on doing that will 'ease my worries?' I am curious." The male readjust himself in his spot waiting for the answer.
[/BCOLOR]

Emil tugged at the collar of his cape as if the chill in the night wind affected him. It was such a human thing to do and that's what made it beautiful. He was made by a true monstrosity of a vampire that Emil made sure he maintained some of his humanity at least in appearance. He had a collection of such natural human behaviors.

"Well," he began his reply, "you seem uneasy Mr. Richard Phenny and I don't blame you given my... nature." Emil smiled his usual smile, friendly but distant, before he added, "people fear what they don't know. Don't you agree? I'm merely suggesting we engage in a fun activity so that we may get to know each other better."

Emil extended a gloved hand up and held his top hat in place as he looked up at the sky and down to the Thames River where it disappeared in the horizon, "Where shall we attempt to ease your worries Mr.Phenny? A pub? A tea house? Oh god, not the opera or something like it, where you only silently watch and don't interact!"

you seem uneasy Mr. Richard Phenny and I don't blame you given my... nature

Is that what we are calling it? Not the words I was thinking of, but fine whatever. Was more along the lines of OH MY FUCKING GOD YOU ARE GOING TO DRINK MY BLOOD! YOU ARE A DAMN VAMPIRE AND YOUR NOT SUPPOSE TO EXIST! That was more the ballpark I was going for.

people fear what they don't know. Don't you agree? I'm merely suggesting we engage in a fun activity so that we may get to know each other better.Where shall we attempt to ease your worries Mr.Phenny? A pub? A tea house? Oh god, not the opera or something like it, where you only silently watch and don't interact!

Does this guy know what vampires are told as? Does he even know that they are told to be monsters and total evil vicious things? Earthier he is a good actor or totally clueless.
"If you want to get to know me and talk I suppose the best course of action would be a Pub to where we could talk. I don't know how well it will work out. I promise nothing to you." The man said sighing looking out over the lake.

Standing up rubbing the back of his neck the human was breathing in softly. Trying to keep his heart beat at a steady level. "Tell me how much do you drink? How long will this last? Like til the rest of my life?"

"Lovely. I haven't been inside a pub in years." The thought of walking into a pub side by side with a human just to talk, it was so thrilling to Emil. He'd been part of one coven or another his whole vampire life, and covens were quite supremacist and savage. They didn't see the point in interacting with their food source. This, of course, made perfect sense to Emil, but he remembered stories about vampires in the countryside. Apparently they got so lonely they liked to pretend to be humans. How sad.

And yet. Here he was, about to walk into a pub like any other human and without even the slightest intention of feeding on any of them. It was fun to break the rules once in a while. Besides, he wasn't doing this out of loneliness, he was playing with his food out of boredom.

Richard stood up, apparently having trouble with some thought given his body language. Emil liked observing body language because he loved to mimic it in the presence of other coven-members. They hated it.
"Well Mr. Phenny," said Emil resenting his own use of the respectful address, "if I drink only enough to make you lightheaded, then I will need to feed daily. I might starve a little, so it would be nice of you if I could sometimes drink at the beginning of the night and towards the end." It was like discussing something as mundane as a typical diet. Emil was so good at understating. "Don't worry Mr. Phenny, I won't force you to feed me for the rest of your life. As soon as you choose to stop, I'll just gorge myself every night on the blood of strangers as I've always done."

Oops, the monster came out towards the end.

Lovely. I haven't been inside a pub in years. Well Mr. Phenny, if I drink only enough to make you lightheaded, then I will need to feed daily. I might starve a little, so it would be nice of you if I could sometimes drink at the beginning of the night and towards the end. Don't worry Mr. Phenny, I won't force you to feed me for the rest of your life. As soon as you choose to stop, I'll just gorge myself every night on the blood of strangers as I've always done.

Rather this was intended or not every word felt like a mockery to him. The male shook his head. Thinking of all the innocent men women and children who could be in danger thanks to this man. No not a man. This beast who seemed to only crave the blood of others. It was sickening to even think that he was going to go through being a food source for this man, but it was not really a choice in his eyes. For the good of his fellow London men.

Shaking his head in an irratic way his eyes were shut tight. "NO! No. No I will not let that happen! Just ... please only feed on my body. I can't let you kill many of innocent lives. I don't care if you feed on me daily. It doesn't matter to me that your taking life out of my body. Just ... don't harm the ones I love and don't terrorize my town! Just ... feed if you need to. Im right here." The man said moving closer to the vampire and passing him a little bit. "The pub is a little ways away. So unless you know the town like I do I suggest you follow me."

My my, Emil thought, what a self-sacrificing human. In Emil's experience humans were quick to appeal for the innocent and seemingly throw themselves in the lines of fire. However, most of them, when the time came to take them at their word, easily backed out and cried for their own survival. Emil smiled at Richard, an amusing and exalted smile. He couldn't wait to find out which kind of human this one turned out to be. He had fed tonight, but was much too curious to wait for the next night.

Emil would drink from him by the end of tonight.

"Mr. Phenny, if I may, given our future relationship, I'd like to call you by your name," Emil was being much too polite. Then again, he was playing gentleman death attempting to mend his ways. He needed to be polite or the game wouldn't last and he was already having too much fun playing with his food to cut the adventure short.

Emil followed the human, careful to walk like there was weight to him, like each step required that little natural effort. "I can't say I know this area very well. It is not a part of the city I frequent. Tell me, although we'll have plenty of time for it at the pub, do you have someone that will worry for you tonight? I ask because you'll be spending the whole night with me, I wouldn't want you getting into trouble on my account."

He looked at the human's hair as he spoke, it was night but Emil could see it very clearly. It had been part of the reason Emil had chosen to approach him. It was a warm color. Inviting. Nothing like his own colorless mane.

Mr. Phenny, if I may, given our future relationship, I'd like to call you by your name

It was a bit shocking just how gentleman like the vampire was being. He was just acting like such a gentleman at the moment, although the charms that he was putting out there the human could not afford for him to get sucked in. It was bad enough that he had his blood, but Dick will not let this man have his heart. "You can call me Dick, Rick or Richard. You got free range to call me whatever."

The human was not making direct eye contact with the vampire when speaking suggesting that he was not as open as his speech would lead one to believe.

I can't say I know this area very well. It is not a part of the city I frequent. Tell me, although we'll have plenty of time for it at the pub, do you have someone that will worry for you tonight? I ask because you'll be spending the whole night with me, I wouldn't want you getting into trouble on my account.

The entire idea of what the man was doing was probably enough to get him in some type of trouble he thought to himself. "Just do not do anything stupid like bite into me with others around or bring any unwanted attention. I doubt anyone would allow me doing what I am for them. They all would rather try to slice your head off your body and impale a knife through your heart like the fictional Dracula. Although even if I did that one there are more of you and that would only make things worse for us and I don't like resorting to violence to solve my problems."

Opening the pub doors from what seemed like a far off area in the town the bartender glanced up and smiled.
"Ricky! Hey ya bloody bastard! What in the nine circles of hell kept you all night?! Honesty to the crown I thought you would not be coming tonight!" The british was strong with the bartender. "Well I ... met an old friend and we talked. We made some arrangements to see each other more. Sorry if I worried ya buddy."

"Then, given our recent acquaintance, I shall call you Richard," Emil announced, still playing the gentleman. He liked to consider himself one but he wasn't typically gentlemanly towards humans, which made the novelty of it, all the more exciting to play.

However, the way in which Richard spoke to him was starting to irritate. Emil? Do something "stupid"? Please. For all their violent ways, even the London Coven had standards. They wouldn't take just any run of the mill vampire like the kind that do "stupid" things of the kind Richard worried about. Emil sighed, then again only his kind were aware of the little nuances of vampire society. Whatever. Emil could forgive his dinner.

"Richard, darling, I think I've lived long enough to know how to behave under various circumstances," Emil was being condescending, after all he still felt a little insulted. "Trust me, I wouldn't want to have my kin involved in this either," he said it almost as an afterthought even though it was the thing he most feared. His kin wouldn't look on this blood relationship kindly.

Almost as soon as the they entered the pub, the one attracting attention had not been Emil but Richard. Emil removed his elegant top hat and unclasped his cape although not yet removing it from atop his shoulders just yet. He now saw why Richard had avoided his earlier question about whether he had someone that would miss him tonight. Clearly, he wouldn't be missed. Clever.

The bartender eyes Emil as Richard mentioned meeting an old friend and in response, Emil gave him that sweet yet distant smile of his while giving a slight bow. He thought it unnecessary of course; being polite to one human was already plenty enough.
"Where shall we take a seat old friend Richard?"

Where shall we take a seat old friend Richard?

The term old friend felt like a stab in the gut. Being called that by a vampire of all people. "Of course good sir. Lets find somewhere to rest our feet." The human went to a table which Rick would assume that the vampire was following him. It was a fair judgement to make since he was walking food for Emil.

The man sat down and the bartender came over. Richard did not plan for this. It was not that big of a deal though since all he needed to do was act casual. "You bloody fuck! What are ya doing over here? You wanna get fired from your job?" "Ha! You dumb ass! I've got someone taking my spot of course! I've never seen or heard of this guy from you before. By the King's throne I can't even remember anything about him. Who is this bloke?"

"Well ... as I said it is an old friend of mine. He just never came up in conversation before. Great friend though. We met way back in school and he moved eventually. Guess he wanted to see me so badly he came back for me." By god please tell me that is good enough to throw him off. I can't really take to much questioning here. Please god no more questions.

"Oh that all?! I figure it be a war buddy or something like that!" The man pulls a cigarette out and lights it up "Wanna bum a fag with me ol buddy? Your friend could have one too!" The offer was rejected. "No thanks I am not in the mood for a cigarette. Don't think my friend is a smoker earthier, but thanks. You also know I've never been in any war."

Status
Not open for further replies.