Not open for further replies.
P

Pasi

Original poster
resize

ATlLZij.png

History
Past-Ancient Greece

It's known that there is obsession with Vampires, just as there is one with Gods. But did you know that the History of Vampires originate from the Gods?The first vampire started out as not a vampire at all, but as a human man named Ambrogio. He was an Italian-born adventurer who fate brought to Delphi, in Greece.

Ambrogio like every man of that time heard of the Gods, and the fortunes that gave to mortals they felt deserved it. So Ambrogio made his way to the Western edge of Greece, near Astakos. He traveled East until he reached the city of Delphi. It was known that Dephi was the great temple of Apollo the Sun God. It was also the home of Pythia better known as the Oracles. After visiting the Oracles he was unable to sleep, for they only spoke 3 words, "The Curse. The moon. The Blood will run." Ambrogio had no idea what this meant.The next morning he was making his way back to the temple when he saw a woman, she was dressed in white and was walking to the Temple. Being a man, he ran over and introduced himself.

She was Selene, a maiden of the Temple. Her sister was the Oracle. This meant that Selene tended to the temple and took care of her sister while in her entranced state. As time moved on they fell in love. He had been there for almost 2 weeks, and on his last day in Greece, Ambrogio asked Selene to marry him and return with him to Italy. Being in love she agreed.

Apollo, the Sun God, had been watching. He had taken his own liking to Selene, fallen in love with her. He was enraged that Ambrogio would come to the temple and still his maiden. At sunset that night Apollo appeared to him and cursed him from that day on that the mere touch of Apollo's sunlight would burn Ambrogio's skin.

Being that he and his love where suppose to leave in the morning he found that this would not be plausible, that he wouldn't be able to meet her at sunrise, due to the curse from Apollo. Having no where else to turn he made his way to the cave of Hades, to sought protection. Everyone knows what happens when you seek help from th God of Hades, him being from the Underworld and all. Hades listened to the tale and made a deal with him... if he could steal the silver bow of Artemis and bring it back, Hades would grant that Selene and him would be given protection in the underworld. The deal specified that Hades would give Ambrogio a magical wooden bow and 11 arrows to hunt with. With this he would offer his trophies, his kills to Artemis in order to steal her silver bow. But the catch was that Ambrogio had to leave his soul with Hades until he returned with the bow. Should he not return with the silver bow, he would live with Hades forever and never return to his love, Selene.

Having no way to contact Selene, he used the arrows of the wooden bow to kill a swan, taking the blood of the swan and a feather, he wrote her a letter telling her everything that happened. Not wanting to incur the wrath of Apollo anymore she continued to work in the Temple. Every day she would find a letter of poem that he wrote.

Finally he drained the blood of the swan, he then took it to Artemis, the Goddess of Hunting and the Moon, she also being the sister of Apollo. He hoped that even if he could not steal her bow, she would be honored by the tribute and would be able to convince her brother Apollo to remove the curse.

Seeing how good of a hunter and how dedicated of a follower Ambrogio had been, Artemis came down to him. He begged Artemis to let him borrow her bow and an arrow so he could kill one last bird and leave one final note to Selene.

Artemis took pity on him and agreed to let him borrow her silver bow and arrow. But when the took off in desperation with the bow and arrows in hand, to the cave that led to Hades, it was then that Artemis understood his betrayal. She then created her own curse for him. The curse caused all silver to burn his skin. Artemis was furious at his deceit, but he begged her for forgiveness. He explained the deal he was forced to make with Hades, his curse by Apollo, and his love for Selene. He apologized profusely and swore that he had no other choice

Artemis took pity on him again, and decided to given him one last chance. She offered to make him a great hunter, almost as great as she. The speed and strength of a God. Fangs that would drain the blood of beasts so he could write to his beloved Selene. In exchange for his immortality, he would have to agree to the deal. He and Selene would have to escape Apollo's temper and worship only Artemis forever. But again another catch was thrown into the mix. Artemis was a virgin Goddess. All those that worshiped her and to remain chaste and unmarried. So Ambrogio was never allowed to touch Selene again, this meant kissing, never touching, and never having children. He agreed.

With this new curse, he killed a swan and left a note that night letting Selene know to meet him on the ship at the docks. Before dawn the next morning she saw the note and ran before Apollo could notice. When Selene arrived at the dock she found Ambrogio's ship and met him down in the hull. There was a wooden coffin with a note on it, telling her to order the ship's captain to set sail, and to open the coffin only after the sun had set. She did as the note said, and after sunset she opened the coffin to find Ambrogio alive and well.

They spent their days in Ephesus, where they worshiped their god Artemis. But as things happen, Selene being mortal started to age and grow weak to where Ambrogio did not. He was so distraught because he knew that he would not join his love in the afterlife, do to that Hades to held his soul. One night he went into the woods and killed a white swan, and overed it to Artemis, begging her to make Selene immortal so they could stay together forever. *kw*"Forever One Soul."

It was then that Artemis appeared to him, and due to his years of being faithful, she made him one last deal. Artemis told Ambrogio that he could touch Selene just once - to drink her blood. Doing so would kill her mortal body, but from then on, her blood mixed with his could create eternal life for any who drink of it. If he did this, Artemis would see to it that they stayed together forever.

He wanted to refuse this offer, but after telling Selene, she begged him to do so. After much convincing, he bit her neck, and took his blood into her body. It was then that Selene began to radiate with light and raise into the sky. Ambrogio watched as Selene's glowing spirit lifted to meet Artemis at the moon. When she arrived, the moon lit up with a brilliant light.

She was now the Goddess of the Moon. Every night from there on out, she was able to reach down and with her rays of the light, she was finally able to touch her beloved Ambrogio and their children. The newly created Vampires who carried the blood of Ambrogio and Selene together.

After all of this Ambrogio later moved back to Italy. Most likely Florence. Where he created the First Vampire Clan. It is said that they were most likely volunteers,humans that wanted the power and would do anything to gain it. Many even traded their souls to Hades. But if they ever wanted their souls back the could go to the Underworld to claim it, but could never leave.

It was said that Ambrogio had a brother, who had discovered of his brothers curse. Who was jealous of his immortality, his followers, and his love for a woman that was a God. Apollo then took notice of Ambrogio's brother and appeared to him, telling him he could make him immortal, but not in the same way. He presented Ambrogio with an amulet, telling him that if he wore it, that he would be immortal just as his brother was, but of course, as it always ends with Gods, there was a catch, he wanted the brother to kill Ambrogio. For stealing the woman he loved. If he was able to do this, then he would be given the role that Ambrogio held, and the power that went with it. His brother accepted. This came to be the rise of the Vampire Hunters.

Apollo was also furious ever after all the years that Artemis betrayed him and helped Ambrogio and Selene, so he sent several worshipers to his sister Temple in hopes to get in good with her. If they got close, they were ordered to kill her. But how do you kill a God they asked... Apollo gave them several options, steal a lighting bolt from Zeus, a weapon forged by Cronos, or they could simply kidnap her and take her to the Underworld, locking her there forever.

Artemis learning of what her brother was doing now reached out to the very man that had made this happen in hopes that he would once again show his loyalty and protect her.

Can Immortals work together to save one another? Or will there be a deadly end to them all?

ATlLZij.png

bc3e6754a7b23583a9fb1cc25fa0d87f.jpg

ATlLZij.png

CURRENT ROLE PLAY SETTING -MODERN DAY ITALY/BRITAIN

RULES:

IC Rules:

SEXUALITY AND GENDER MUST BE THE EVEN.

I do not take credit for this list of rules, but they are everything that I wanted my rules to be.
Please try to post a paragraph each time. I really detest having a lot of 1 liners, so please try to keep them away. (I understand if you get writers block or something, just tell us so we don't think you're not trying.)
YOU CAN NOT BE YOUR OWN PARTNER/LOVER! I hate it when people do this, it sucks to be done, and if you plan on having a drama point based on the fact that two of your characters were together, that's fine as long as as it is now over.
This is not a free for all Sex Party and I better damn well not see it happening. Sex is allowed but I do not want our RP to consist of it all the time. SUBSTANCE PEOPLE!
Feel free to interact with a NPC or more!
(Keyword -Love Conquers All
Likewise, only type in third person. Reason is, first person can confuse people. It makes them get lost in all the I's, since there would be a ton of them. So please, for my sake and the sake of others, use third person.
Please refrain from using text talk and please try to use a spell checker if you don't know English very well.
GRAMMAR! Now one of my pet peeves is having people who spell things shorthanded. It doesn't matter to me if there are a few mistakes here and there.Just don't let it become a repeated process.
Cursing. Now, I know some characters are not going to be the sweetest, and some are just going to have a few instances, but I am completely fine with your characters cursing. However, one every single sentence is kind of extreme, so try to avoid putting one in everything.
Collabs are more than welcome and acceptable as long as you do not drag out the scene and or day.
No god moding unless asked first. This doesn't mean that you can kill someone off. We do have alot of interaction in this roleplay given the genre of writing. Do make sure that you okay it with the person your are role playing with when doing a battle/fight scene on the hits that are acceptable.

OOC Rules:
Please message myself and or any of my GM's for issues or to run any idea's by us that have an extreme effect.
Feel free to expand on the CS, just make sure what's there is in there somewhere.
We are the GM's, and our word is final. We make the rules.
We enforce the rules, and we do have the power to kick you out. That being said, we will do our best to make fair judgments in regards to any situation. We are actually pretty nice! Also , know that if I see arguing and you are not resolving it like the adults I know you all to be. I will kick either both parties out and or the antagonist of the situation. I refuse to see it ruined by mindless and childless behavior.
Please use real pictures, if you are absolutely unable to find one that you do not like, than realistic drawings are f is fine, if approved by Mods Put, "#VampireGods at the end of your CS in order to be accepted and to know you read the rules.
Under no circumstances are you allowed to post without a GM accepting your character.
Please flesh out the characters, We like seeing that people put effort into their characters, and that they took time to have some formatting and other things. We love ideas so do feel free to bring any before us and if you want to make drama.
Please be kind to all your other rp friends, we don't want people feeling attacked or threatened by other. It helps create a more cohesive bond between players.
There is a 2 character limit!!! I may change this eventually and when this happens you will be informed, but as of now it is one. If a spot opens we will first offer it up to our Hold List People.

Also there is more then 1 key word this time around... so please make sure you read EVERYTHING!
Have Fun and Obey the Rules!!

GM- @Pasi
Co Mods- @Shayla
@Kythera

ATlLZij.png

dfb51896c742f9ff4cc03d9e0efe2709.jpg
ATlLZij.png

Characters: Character Sheet will be placed in the OOC and revealed when enough interest is taken.

Vampires:

Ambrogio- @firejay1

Children of Ambrogio(9/10)-OPEN

1-Female Vampire- @Shayla-fc-Barbara Palvin
2-Female Vampire- @Pasi-fc-Natalie Domer
3- Female Vampire- @Akashi-fc
4- Male Vampire- @Andy
5-Female Vampire-- @Kythera- FC - Elyse Levesque
6-Male Vampire- @firejay1-fc-
7-Male Vampire-
8-Male Vampire- @DoomyCakez-Unknown
9-Male Vampire- @Ritual Lobotomy- FC- Gerald Butler
10-

Dhapir(3/3)-Closed

1-Male- @Shayla-Jason Mamo
2-
3-

Hunters:

Brother/Sister-

Hunters(7/7)-Open
1-
2- @
Crystialis -MALE-Joe Manganiello
3- @
Ritual Lobotomy -MALE-FC- Ryan Renyolds
4-
5- @Liky -Male Hunter-Eric Bona
6- @Akashi-Female
7- @Pasi- Female Hunter- FC- Odette yustman

Apollo's Followers:(1/4) OPEN
1- @HIPPIE PRINCE JUSTIN--MALE-fc THERELL SPIRES
2-
3-
4-

Gods: ( Any God's or Goddesses are Welcomed as well.)(CLOSED)

Selene(Mother of Vampires/Goddes of Moonlight)- @Shayla-fc Elsa Hosk
Apollo- @HIPPIE PRINCE JUSTIN --MALE-fc- Patrick O'Donell
Artemis-
Hades- @T E R R O R
Nyx @Pasi-FC- Shay Mitchell
Ate-
Athena- @Kythera-FC - Olga Kurylenko
Male Persephone- @Bucky Bear- FC- Chris Evans
Posiden- @HIPPIE PRINCE JUSTIN-FC-Keith Carlos
Thanatos- @Andy
Dionysus- @Akashi FC- Michiel Huisman

Demi Goddess
Phsyche-

Creature-

Medusa- @Crystialis FC- Mila Kunis

List of Gods and Goddess
ATlLZij.png

Discworld_gods.jpg

[btn=https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/blood-wars-ooc-chat-only-talk-here.143998/][btn=mode]OOC[/btn][/btn]
[btn=modc|https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/the-blood-wars-sign-ups.143996/]Sign Ups[/btn]
[btn=modb]IC-NOT OPEN[/btn]
ATlLZij.png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
Okay.. I would also like to give a shot for the Ambrogio role...

I will also be switching my male vampire to a female one if that's alright?
Alright , Feel free to PM us and do the same as Andy.
Hunter and goddess, both females, both bisexual
Which Goddess?

Reactions: Pasi
Can I play Ate? She is the goddess of mischief and folly? I will loves you foreva!

• Love
Can I play Ate? She is the goddess of mischief and folly? I will loves you foreva!
Done , Done! I am loved forever and ever!!

• Love
Reactions: Pasi and Emi
Well, I have to go to work so see you all later and I can't wait to see the other fcs XD lol and whoever else joins lol.

And cses for Pirates will be up tomorrow and tonight hopefully^^.

• Love
Reactions: Pasi and Emi
Here is at least my female vampire face claim..

tumblr_o3wjfzHRqK1qhs7c2o1_400.gif
tumblr_o3fiin8Lyd1v6340vo4_250.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

tumblr_nzdt68ZYU01uz66poo1_540.png

• Love
Reactions: Justin and Shayla
I'm going to pass, only because I need to focus on my next project. If you really need someone though, I'll come on

• Thank You
I have freaking been saving this face claim and character-type for an RP where it would fit.. And finally... I can use her ;)))

I will PM you GMs a review post for the Ambrogio role. Maybe though, I am considering it.

Reactions: Shayla
My FC's:

Aphrodite ~ Margot Robbie
951b467ff0220b44c287f4e1ed15b2b4.jpg

Female Vampire: Phoebe Tonkin
1a6590426a16a62866aca0e33aa13df4.jpg

Reactions: Akashi
@Shayla - Nice.. Face claims..

Btw, I kinda need to establish or settle on a few things with you through PM for the other RP. Been kinda waiting. Know your busy, but if we can come to a solution there, I can get on with posting in the Familia.

Can I reserve a male vampire slot for now until I know if I'm getting the Ambrogio role? If I do end up playing Ambrogio I'll only play him but If I don't get him then I'll play a male vampire and maybe a god.

@Shayla - Nice.. Face claims..

Btw, I kinda need to establish or settle on a few things with you through PM for the other RP. Been kinda waiting. Know your busy, but if we can come to a solution there, I can get on with posting in the Familia.
Will get to you in a moment , actually had been waiting for a response from my other partner to give you a full and great answer. Been a waiting game for him to respond..^^

I think both my FC's are befitting of their roles! :)

Can I reserve a male vampire slot for now until I know if I'm getting the Ambrogio role? If I do end up playing Ambrogio I'll only play him but If I don't get him then I'll play a male vampire and maybe a god.
Sounds like a plan , Mister!

• Thank You
Reactions: Andy
Will get to you in a moment , actually had been waiting for a response from my other partner to give you a full and great answer. Been a waiting game for him to respond..^^

I think both my FC's are befitting of their roles! :)
Ah. I did not know that.

And yeah, good choice for face claims.

Mmm indeed , I like to keep my FC's different.
Yep, I'm the same there. I dont like to re-use same face claims I've used in the past for other RPs in the future. If I absolutely must or have no other choice, then I will, if not, I will always use new face claims.

I cant join anymore roleplays unless it's willing to go super slow ^_^ I will be able to join roleplays when my signature says otherwise

• Thank You
Ooh oh can I be Athena?

Can I do a female vampire, too, or is there a limit on the number of females?

Alert to all! We do need more males badly to even out... So if anyone knows anyone invite and or my other peeps I invited who have not answered feel free to help!

This does sound interesting though, so if I can I would be making compromises to clear up my roleplaying list

Status
Not open for further replies.