Blood Wars: The Shadow Academy of the Damned

Vivian thought about it for a few moments. She hadn't thought about tit too heavily, because the idea of war wasn't to pleasant with her. She sighed and then spoke.
"I..I don't know. I want to help people. I don't want to hurt them, but I'm kind of angry at the war. My parents were both killed in it. In some ways I want to avenge them, and other ways..I don't know. I know Kitsune would really love for me to go to war though." She chuckled darkly, and thought of the nine tailed fox locked away inside of her. She looked at Jade.
"What about you?" She smiled and was genuinely curious.

Mistress Percivel turned the corner and walked down the hall. Students immediately quieted down and parted for the Mistress as she walked down the hall. She was on her weekly check to make sure everything was in order. The Mistress choose a teacher at random at a random time. Today she had chosen Juliet and an intelligence teacher.

The Mistress walked into the combat room and lowered her hood. Usually only teachers ever saw her face which was half burned and bruised. Extreme disapproval showed up on her face when she looked at the room. "Since when did you teach using magic? You explicitly refused to teach a combat magic class."

"Are you sure they weren't just higher ups? Usually high ranking officials are said to dead. It could be a reason you are here..."

Jade knew that this topic was even sorer. No one liked to think that they were taken to this school because they were essentially war royalty. They liked to think they were talented. Blood drinkers typically showed up at the Shadow Academy of the Damned, but there were very few because blood drinkers are very picky about their mates and the process of birthing was complicated since most drinkers were in the war.

"I am a solider as I've always been. I will fight, it's what I've been trained to do."

Vivian excpected that answer from Jade and she smiled at her and nodded. The girl seemed very powerful and she liked that about her. She sighed and shrugged her shoulders.
"I didn't get much information, I was taken away from my parents when I was young, and they only briefly saw me before they went back to war." Vivian sighed and ate the last of her food.
"Your hair looks pretty." Vivian commented with an absent minded tone.

"Oh thanks." Jade reached up to her messy braid and undid it. She ran her fingers through it, twisted it and them tossed her long blonde hair behind her back. "You have beautiful eyes yourself." Jade gave her a smile.

Jade looked over at Taila and noticed she had taken up a conversation with a boy. "I think Talia is a bit preoccupied." Jade then finished the last of her food, got up, grabbed Vivian's and her own tray, and threw or away. Vivian them grabbed her combat bag and her backpack as the bell rang. Jade had class with Vivian next. "Ready?"

"Oh," Juliet said, remembering her own words. "I didn't TEACH it... I made a, small, exception. It was combat magic only. Arch here felt the same way about it as I did, didn't you, little puppy?" Juliet gave her wolf a pat which he gladly accepted, trying to lick her face. She pulled away with a laugh, and again looked to the headmaster. "Sorry about that, Arch loves to go for the face..."

The Mistress wiped off the wolf's licks. "The dog is not the issue here. He's an animal- a kind animal, but you are not. You may be able to change into one, but at the end of the day you are a human and an instructor while at it. It is expected that you act like one and keep the place clean. I expect everything to be neat by the end of the day."

The Mistress immediately put her hood back on and swept out of the room. She hated being like this, but in the strangest way she was making sure there was no reason for the higher ups to be on any of the teacher's behinds.

HONIAHAKA(Little wolf in Sioux indian) was walking down the halls quickly to the lunch room. The 17 year old had light brown hair with skin to match. He wore dark brown leather pants with dark black wolf pelt covering his back leaving his chest bare. His chest was full of scars and bruises from training and exploration. He had a small scar on both hands resembling a crescent moon.

Haka looked down at the letter and sighed. He would be transferred into a different class to make room for more students. He liked his old classmates and would dearly miss them. His light green eyes pierced the lunch line hungrily. He hurried and gathered his pathetic excuse of a lunch. He walked to a nearby table and sat. He noticed two others talking. He was nervous to speak to them to he chewed greedily on the dry piece of meat he was given. His inner wolf kicked in as he tore the meat with every bite.

Jade smiled at Vivian and proceeded to walk towards the door. One of Jade's combat classmates stuck her leg out in front of Jade and Jade quickly stepped over it; the second leg from another classmate was too quick for her to step over. Jade fell and managed to catch herself before she hit the ground on Haka's bench. She immediately pushed herself up with her one hand on the bench and plopped her bags on the bench. Jade turned to the classmates; they were giggling furiously at their success.

Jade waited till the giggles subsided and smiled. She knew they were starting to get a little tense as she had been calm the whole time. "A solider does not seek vengeance," Jade paused momentarily. "But you're in luck, I'm not a solider yet." Jade turned and walked away as she said: "I'll see you tomorrow."

Jade noticed Haka sitting on the bench still tearing into his meat. She picked up her bags and nodded at him "If you want to turn into an actual wolf and eat that, you'll get more chicks that way. See ya wolfie." Jade walked away with her nags swung over her shoulder and out the door.

Juliet was walking towards the Teacher's Lounge (A.K.A. The room of torture) to eat her lunch when she noticed Jade being tripped. When she was about to say something, Juliet heard her little speech and smiled to herself, loving the student's opinion. Continuing on her way, she glared at the students, laughing on the inside as they became silent, and sat in her usual spot in the Lounge to eat her lunch.