Blood Thirsty

Nicholi grunted in pain as he struggled to remain conscious. The scent of the blood was causing his thirst to take over. Slowly, his pupils returned to normal. He kept the rest of his stance strong, however. "Now, I must decide whether or not it is proper to kill you. I'm going to ask a few questions, I want you to answer them. Give me reason to let you live, I shall. Fail to do so, and I shall water the forest with your blood, and feed it with your corpse. Deal? Question one, Why are you trying to kill her?" he asks, nodding up at the girl.

*Her eyes focused on the third stranger from before. It was that girl. Squinting she tried to make a clear view of her. All she did was greet her, whether she wanted to attack or not, there was no energy left in her.* "H-hello.." *What business could this person have around these areas. What was she? But before any other thought came to mind, her eyes grew wide. That smell... This silly girl. What was she doing? Quickly she raised one hand to cover her mouth and nose. Was this her blood? All she did was force herself to get up, unable to get any clear view of what this girl was doing.* "Why would you do that?" *She groan, keeping her hand over her nose while she used the other to reach out for anything to help her sustain her balance.*

Teris sighs. "You really aren't ok. Did you seriously forget everything I said to you? I'm trying to help you. " She hold out her left arm so she can catch her balance. "I give my blood to purebloods that need it and you seem to really need it."

*The only word she could recall was greedy. And that was just one of her three deadly sins she possessed. Gluttony, Greed, Lust, all for the same thing... blood. A gasp was let out as her hand had grabbed onto what may have been the girls arms. Not only was the smell intolerable but now she could feeling her blood rushing through her. She did not let go, as her other hand slowly lowered away from her face.* "Do you honestly think every pure blood out there is the same? Do you think that with only a little blood one can be satisfied? Oh greed...I can be very greedy.." *She remained silent after that, trying to not only keep her balance but her thoughts as well. Somehow being frail, fragile, pathetic even, did not allow her to fully lose her sanity.*

"Fine then. Take what you want but I beg you not to kill me at least." Teris glares at pureblood. That was probably her second time glaring at a pureblood. She doesn't like to glare unless needed to. She stopped glaring and simply looked away.

*What? Had she listened to the girls words correctly? Had all the blood loss affected her hearing also? A smirk came across her face, but soon enough in turned into and unexpected laugh. Even though she could not bear the pain, she could not help but laugh. It was not the type of laugh where someone found it funny, but more along the lines of insane mixed with malevolence. A few moments after she had caught her breath, she turned in the direction in which the blurred figure of the girl stood. Even if the smell did not drive her insane, this clearly made her lose her mind. In every single incident she tried to restrain herself, but not always did she succeed. For some unknown reason she tried to stay away from those who were innocent. But this was just too much. Step by step, she moved closer to the girl, keeping her hand around her arm.* "You think only because you can speak you can ask for such things? No no no... Why is it you keep insisting? Could it be that you actually want me to bite you? Is that what you want? " *That smirk was displayed across her face again as she stood right in front of the girl.* "Oh....I will take it." *With a chuckle she pushed the girls head to one side.* "...all of it."

Hearing this, Nicholi threw his right hand dagger at her, and the blade pierced her thigh. He yanked it back, as it was attached to a chain. Hopefully, that would be enough distraction for the Half-blood to get away. He turned back to the hunter he was on top of. "I'm waiting."

*In an instant she had fallen back down on her hands an knees. What had just happened? The girl was right there. So close.* "Ah..." *And then it came, the pain on her right thigh. She looked over, only to notice that even more blood seep out from her new wound.* "Ah..." *Then the unexpected happened, not once did she remember expressing any type of emotions. Tears...there were tears forming in her eyes. And all at once it was as if all the pain just decided to rush through her body.*

Teris grinned. "You think I would let you take all my blood? Nope. My blood was poised so you would die. I hate purebloods! They think they can take whatever they want. Too bad your friend spoiled all the fun! I was hoping to see your face shrivel up and see the light escape your eyes!" She kicks the pureblood down to ground.

Seth stayed silent for a moment blocking out any noise and calming himself one more. He listened to the attackers words. He could also her the conversation of the two next to him. He payed them no mind. Seth neither struggled nor budged. When he was calm he maintained a nonchalant attitude. He stared into the eyes of the man once more, his own pupils returning to normal as he took another deep breath. "Mind your goddam business..." he said in a silent tone. There wasn't an inch of fear in his voice. He chuckled to himself "I totally should've put a round in you earlier" He mumbled

Nicholai smirked at the man. "Yes, you should've. It would have stalled me long enough for you not to have to deal with me. Now answer the question." His pupils were beginning to return to slits as the scent of blood became even heavier, hung in the air like an intoxicating smog, tempting him to just let go, drain everyone here. He managed to retain himself, but only just. "Why is it that you are a hunter, eh, Seth? Why do you kill your own kind?"

*She gasped in for air, slowly clenching her fists as that girls foot hat managed to hit her right in the center of her torso. How was it possible that this half breed had this advantage over her? She did not look to the girl or to the other strangers at all. The only thing her eyes had caught a glimpse of was the puddle of blood that begun to form under her, reaching at the palm of her hands which still remained on the ground sustaining her weight. She could feel the warmth of her own blood against her skin. *

Teris walks up to Nicholi. "Leave the hunter alone and tend to the dying pureblood you idiot." She glared at him for being so foolish. The girl your protecting is dying and you don't even get up to try and revive her from death? How pathetic, just like all the purebloods. Selfish, greedy, and filled with disgusting lust." Teris glares at him with pure hatred. "Now get off the hunter and tend to her wounds or she'll die!"

This mans observance was getting to him once more. To make it worse the stench of blood was driving him mad though it didn't show in his facial expressions or his tone. Seth was quite good at hiding these kind of things. The vampire was prying and he hated being questioned, liked to keep everything to himself, hidden. Seth turned his face away from the man, his messy hair still draped over his face like a mask. He would avoid the question once more. " That half blood over there. Pretty annoying eh?" He said in his usual cool tone as she approached the two.

Nicholi stood up and jammed both daggers into Teris's stomach, twisted them, and pulled them out, kicking her backwards as he did so. He then kicked Seth in the face with his steel-toed boot. He walked over to the girl he had been protecting, and began to tend her wounds. "It is alright, sister, you will be fine." He gives her a basic fix-up to stop the bleeding, threw her on his back, and sprinted off.

*she lifted her head slightly at the sound someones footsteps headed in her direction. From what she could make out it was clearly not the hunter, but the other stranger. What was this man doing? What was his reason for helping? She remained in placed, without even thinking to fight back, not now....not at her weakest. * "Don't... just leave..." *She mumbled softly realizing the bleeding had stop. For now that seemed like the only good thing that had happened, but still had no strength. At least now her vision was some what clear. She had taken one quick glance over to the hunter and the half breed, before her body had been lifted away.* "W-what are you doing?! Let go!"

Teris fell to her knees clutching her stomach in pain. 'What's happening to me?! I failed! I never fail!' She looks at her hands in disgust. She even hated the stench of her blood. She hated even worse was having to be this monster all the time.

Seth let out a mad chuckle as Nicholi stabbed the half breed. "Ha! This guy's okay" he said right before being kicked in the face. He spewed blood from his mouth and coughed more afterwards. He then resumed his laugh once more. He let the blood from his face drip before he was enticed to lick it from his cheek and lip. He hated doing that. Seth then turned his face to the direction the two ran off. "Should've killed me Nicholi, you'll regret it. I'll be seeing you both soon enough." He was locked in on both of their scents. It wouldn't be hard tracking them now. He slowly sat up, then shakily stood. His cuts were healing slowly. Limping he walked around the field, gathering his weapons once more. Calming himself once more he looked upon the body of the half breed. After a quick thought he tackled her back to the ground and sunk his hidden teeth into her neck, pinning her in one quick motion. Seconds later he got up , putting much needed distance between the two. Finally, he walked off into the direction the other two retreated no longer stumbling or limping.

Teris wakes up confused and dizzy. She tries to get up but her knees were too weak and she just fell down again. She pressed her knees to her chest and started crying. She doesn't remember what happened or where she is. Like her life just restarted.

He was sprinting off not towards his own home, but towards that of his enemy. He had killed the resident of this place long ago, about a month. Nicholai carried the girl up the stairs. Here they would be able to cover their tracks, mask their scent long enough to throw the hunter off their trail. He would coat a dog or something in their blood, send it in a different direction. Hopefully the hunter would follow the scent of the blood coated dog instead of them. Noticing the girl struggle as he ran off, he turned his head back to speak to her. "It is okay, I am here to help you. Just relax. You have a heavy enough fight with that hunter after you, you don't need me as an enemy as well."