Blood Thirsty

Seth smirked as the girl whispered into his ear. "Okay okay, you got me" He raised his hands as if he was giving up, his weapon still in his left hand. He dropped his weapon in a sudden motion. Reacting just as quickly he raised his left leg and brought it down just so his heel connected with the hilt of the sword as it fell, sending the weapon backwards and cutting the girls leg just enough to startle her. He would use this opportunity to slip away. He moved from the center of the fray. The thought of attacking the girl whilst she was off guard seemed alluring but not while that other one was so close. Seth took refuge behind a tree to regain himself for a moment, take a few deep breaths, and curse himself for misplacing one of his swords and pistol. "What a pair." He chuckled, calming down in the process.

* she winced, taking a few steps back as the edge of the man's blade graze against her skin. Again she had let her guard down. She looked down only to see a slight scratch along her leg. It may not have been a deep wound, but the stranger still managed to draw out blood. * "no...." *With a frown she mumbled in a low voice as the scent of her own blood filled the air. She had just taken a whole man but it seemed as it only served as a snack. Her hunger had still not been satisfied. The frown that was expressed on her face quickly fade back into a smirk. But it wasn't only that, her whole attitude, character, auora, it all change. With a smirk she turned to the stranger hidden behind the tree. She could feel the tip of her fangs brush against her lower lip as they had now expanded to their full length.*

Teris watched with curiosity. "Vampire!" She screamed as she saw this girl's fangs. It was more of a scream of excitement than fear. She smelled human to others but wasn't, she was half human and half-. Her thoughts were distracted. She smelled of human! She surely was going to be killed. She went to run but fell. This was the end of her life.

Seth sighed as the smell of her fresh blood ripened. He draped his hood down even more, hiding his features. He had calmed down just in time to avoid an "accident". Now that he was calm he could hear everything clearly. The girls soft "no..." and the ruffling of the grass as she turned to his direction. She was definetly going to attack at any moment. So he would move first. Instead of planning he would think on his feet, catch her off guard once more, and kill her... Seth drew his remaining sword and pistol at the same time. He peered around the tree searching for his other blade, it was very far off to the girls right side. He would make due for now. Seth moved quickly, scaling the tree he was posted on, stopping at the stop branch. He then took a deep breath to reduce any sway from this height. Seth then raised his right arm at the precise angle and fired four shots at the girl, one shot targeted each particular limb. "Now move..."

She glared oh so carefully towards the man's direction, trying to get a clear view of him. She waited just for the perfect time, waiting for any sudden movement. There it was! Her eyes scanned the trees as she tried taking in every move the man made. Whatever this man was, he was quite quick. He ended up being a challenge after all. At last perched right on top of the tree the man was there. Although before she could make her way to him, the sudden sound surprised her. That was...was that really? She was correct, that man had fired at her, not only once but four times. With no choice left she moved rapidly towards the direction in which the man's blade rested. No matter how quick she tried, one of the man's bullets had managed to hit her right forearm. And there it was, even more of her bloods scent filled the air.

Last edited:
Seth winced as soon as his round broke skin. He had to take care of her without leaving a bloody mess. He took but a moment to reload before resuming a fixed gaze on her. "Oh come on!" His spontaneous plan had already been ruined. Instead of rushing him the girl retreated towards the other side of the field towads.. His blade?? Well one good thing came out of it. She had now given up her element of surprise. She was running in a straight path towards the weapon. Increasing his line of fire. "Well then.." Seth began maneuvering through the treetops, shadowing the girl in her path. As he did so he fired three more rounds, aimed towards her fast moving legs.

Great, this was just perfect, if the scratch on her leg wasn't bad enough, now she had another wound, one that was just a bit worse. IF she kept this up, this man was sure to finish her off. Why? Why would this person appear at a time lke this. At a point where she was nowhere near her usual strengths...right at her weakest. If anything she needed to feed soon. Her wounds were simply not healing at their usual rate. That simple scratch was still there, but no matter she tried to keep moving. She was not going to allow this man to obtain another one of his weapons. Not now. But there it was again, another gunshot made it to her. This time it had been right by her left shoulder. She couldn't stop now. No. This person was going to kill her. At last she took a hold of his blade.

Teris now had a scrape from falling and the scent of her blood mixed with the girls. She yells at the guy who appeared at of no where and started attacking the girl. "Stop it! Stop fighting! Don't hurt her!" Teris got up and ran in front of the girl. "Go away you monster! Stop hurting her!"

"Damn she got it." Seth muttered as she picked up his weapon. "I didn't want to make this bloody but.." He decided to lead with his sword this time. The new plan was to dash out of the tree and cut her down before she knew what hit her. A precise cut at the neck. Right before he lunged he stopped and gulped. He thought himself to be bleeding at the smell of a half blood. But it wasn't him. A sorry excuse for a half breed stood in front of his target. "Why the hell are so many pests defending her!?" He groaned. Seth decided the half breed was a much smaller threat and could be dealt with later. But she was still in the way, and he hadn't the time to be too merciful, the scent of blood was agitating him briefly. He jumped down from the tree, making a sound landing. He walked up to the half breed in his way and grabbed her by the neck. The scent was so intoxicating he could just- But he threw her aside like a ragdoll and continued to approach the other girl, one sword and one pistol drawn. "Whenever your ready beautiful" Seth said with a smirk that couldn't be seen. His blue eyes seeming to glow through his dark hood

*What was going on? Had she been too distracted with the hunter that she had not taking notice of her other surroundings? There was someone right in front of her. She looked over at the new stranger before her, with her held tilted to one side. She flinched slightly as the scent of blood came from this being as well. A small chuckle escaped her mouth as her eyes took note that this person was no threat to her or anyone for that matter. But before she was to do anything the hunter had already thrown the newcomer aside. Once more her attention had been focused on only one thing. Quickly she raised her right arm which held his own blade, stretching it at arms length, pointing directly at the mans chest.* "It seems like you are fully prepared... What else are you waiting?" *Her own smirk came across as she glared at the hunter before her. Her thoughts had slowly taking in the fact that her future did not look all too pleasing. Her mind was prepared for the worse.*

The man stood there as the girl seemed to fight on her own. Soon, with each would, the scent of blood filled the air. He could feel his fangs extending and there was a third heartbeat. wait, what? He looked around, just in time to see the hunter throw another girl to the ground. She was wounded, too. Smelled like... half-blood? Was she born that way? Or was she turned? It didn't matter. He leaped back up into the tree, watching the scene unfold. He'd let the first girl fight this battle, but if the scales tipped too far against her, he would have to intervene. For now, the second Half-blood. He dropped out of the tree, sheathing his daggers. He walked up through the shadows as Seth and the girl fought. "Hello there, Half-blood." he said, offering the girl a hand up.

She looks up the the strange guy. "My vision is blurry and.... m-my back... it's bleeding." She can smell more of her blood now. "Help me please." She tries to stand up o. Her own but falls back down. "Who are you? I'm Teris. You may heard of me. I give my blood to those of your kind that starve."

He sighs as he notices his attempt to help her failed. "Nicholai. Nicholai Tepes. And no, I have not heard of you. It is, however, a pleasure to make your acquaintance." His nostrils flared as the scent of Teris' blood filled the air around him. It was... intoxicating. "Pardon me." He reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a small vial of crimson liquid. He opened the top and downed it in one shot. Should sustain me, for now. he though to himself. The beating had receded slightly, but was still quite strong. Oh, how he wanted to stop them. But they were of vampiric blood, even though two were only half so. Still he had sworn to his master never to drink vampiric blood, unless absolutely necessary. "So, Teris, what brinks you to this neck of the woods, no pun intended?"

Teris recovers a bit and sits up. "I saw the man hurt the girl of pure blood. My turning was somehow incomplete and was forced to be a half breed. I swore to serve the pure bloods that day. That's why I give them my blood when they need it. Why are you down here?"

"Well then." He said again as he gripped the blade in his left hand and clutched the pistol in the right. He wouldn't prolong this at all. One swift move should've tipped the balance. Before he attacked he glanced at her cuts. They hadn't healed at all. Seth chuckled. "You should've made the first move kid" He said in a cocky tone. Seth then raised his right hand in an attempt to sloppily parry the blade already pointed towards his chest. Taking the opportunity he then lunged towards the girl ramming the pistol in his right hand into the girls right kneecap. He pulled the trigger without hesitation.

* Her grip on the blade gradually started to loosen, even her own arm could no longer withstand being extended at that altitude. The loss of blood in addition to the lack of feeding had only worsened the situation. With absolutely no strength, even the blade begun to feel heavy at this point. She could feel her arm beginning to shake as it forced itself to keep up. The Hunter was correct, she should have acted when she had the chance, but even back then when she had the gun pointed to his head, she did not shoot. She couldn't shoot. But that was her mistake. The blade slipped from her fingers and her are fell limp as the man was now up close.* "Go ahead... finish what you started." *She muttered, but before she could say anymore, another shot was fired. Her eyes widened once her body begun to fall. Without much thought one of her hands reached to the man and grasped at his clothing, as she tried to stay up.* " I'm sorry. .."

Last edited:
Nicholi's mental alarms went off. "Excuse me." He sprinted with god-like speed as the girl fell, shot in the knee. He whipped out his daggers and dropped into a power slide, and used his blades to shred across Seth's calves, rendering him unable to walk. He got up, kicked him in the face onto his back and held the blade in his left hand to the man's throat, the right hand to the heart. The bestial look in his eyes showed his deeper, more primal nature.

Seth stood silently, now pointing the gun at her head, right between the eyes. He held his breath as to not inhale the scent of blood emanating from her wound. But he didn't shoot. He silently cursed himself for the hesitation. She looked pitiful and to make things she welcomed the final blow. "I'm sorry" that's what really shook him up. The apology. Most of the species he had come into to contact with were bloodthirsty killers unable to utter those words. His head told him to stop, but his body tightened his grip on the gun. He was going to unconsciously shoot. Seth pleaded for something, anything to stop him before he pulled the trigger. The girl was now pulling on the edges of his hoody and he was admittedly feeling sorry for her. Right before his finger could move on its own instinct Seth's left ear twitched at a noise. Before he could be hit he muttered "Took you long enough.." He pretty much let the attack go as planned, landing on his back, though it had not yet struck him that his legs had been cut. His weapons were now out of reach aswell, the pistol on his left about two arm length away and the blade jammed into the ground a few yards off. Seth looked up into the eyes of the attacker they were different now. So were his. His pupils now looked more like slits instead of orbs. He spoke calmly "Seems as though someone has lost their temper eh?"

*By that point even her balance had been gone. She could not stand. She was unable to stand. Letting go of the man's clothes, she allowed herself to drop fully onto her knees. A groan was all that was heard as her wounded knee dropped to the ground. She took one last stare at the man, squinting her eyes. Her vision had begun to lose its focus. From blurred to clear her vision continued to switch. She blinked a few times, only to have a clear view of the gun right in front of her eyes.* "If you are going to shoot, just do it!" *She was just frustrated at this point. Being killed was nothing to her anymore, but the suffering...I was unbearable. Humiliated by the fact that this person viewed her at her worse stage. She closed her eyes prepared for his last shot. Also the fact that nothing could be seen but a blurred outlined of him and his gun. She waited but he only seemed to be torturing her further. For a moment things went silent, before a loud thump was heard. She opened her eyes, a bit frightened of what she might see. She blinked a few times only a able to see a few clear parts of the incident that had occurred. It was the hunter and the stranger from before.*

Teris forced herself to get up and run to the pureblood. "Don't worry. I'm Teris, I donate my blood to purebloods that need it. You seem like you lost too much blood. Here." She take a pocket knife from her pocket and cuts her right wrist. She holds it out for the pureblood. "Take it but only enough to revive you. Don't get greedy."