Blood Red as an apple

Status
Not open for further replies.
((One question, would you care if likeshowed lied with not to much sentences so your character can react to what's happening? Cus I feel like I'm making it too fast))

Akira plopped down on his bed as he patted the seat beside him and yawned, his small fangs showing "sit." He said

[BCOLOR=#e84d7b](Oh thats fine ^^)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#e84d7b][/BCOLOR] S-Sit, awu??? Kusumi looked rather puzzled for a moment, furrowing her eyebrows as she walked towards him and sat on the space he laid his hand. Her shoulders tensed as his little fangs, he was a vicious blood sucker...

Akira started to laugh as she started to tense "Stop being so tense - your blood becomes bladder and badder by the second..." He said " Try calming down a bit, it's your frist day, its not like I'm gonna kill you"

He grabbed one of the bread sticks and started nibbling on it

Last edited by a moderator:
Hearing what he said, Kusumi calmed down for a little... Her shoulders dropping and watching him 'eat'. She picked up a piping hot bowl of the soup and drank it daintily.

Akira could feel the blood flowing through her veins each move she made. He wanted it Sooooo bad... He didn't notice it be he just kept staring at her, especially her neck.

Kusumi glanced over at him, feeling his eyes on here. She shivered and got in his point of view. "... Do you need something, awu...?" She asked, a bit frightened by his persistent stare.

He sighed and looked away "If I told you, you'd go all scared and stuff, so no... I don't need anything." He said "Might I add what nice hair you have...."he said as he cleared the hair from her shoulders, his cold hands brushed against her soft skin

"A-A-Awu..." Kusumi stuttered, rather intimidated. She tensed up as he touched her. She scooted away two times.

Akira sighed as she scooted away "This is the thing about you humans why are you so afraid of me...?" He asked in a hurt tone "Is it because I have fangs...? Isn't that the same as teeth but sharper??"

"Because, awu! Youre a supernatural being who we have to give people away to, awu?! why are you dno one likes you, awu?!" Kusumi shook her head.

Akira sighed once again "You have no idea how much I want to be a human. But then... I realize that their so defenseless... Like this," He flicked his finger and Kusumi went in the air "I bet you humans can't do this right? No wonder my father wants to eliminate you kind..."

Status
Not open for further replies.