Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
  4. No Preferences
Genres
I generally like a little bit of everything, but my favorite would be Romance and Drama.
Hello! So, since I am a new, but big fan of Jo Nesbo and I admit that I cried like a baby after finishing Blood On Snow, I just really got the craving of an rp of the same caliber, it's that simple.
I've also bought Headhunters, The Son and Macbeth just recently, so I will be getting to reading to those as well. Sooo, yeah, I have a plot in mind already, so feel free to hit me up if you're interested.
I do have some requirements first tho,

1. Please, use discord, I just feel more comfortable roleplaying there, it's easier to manage for me and easy to use.
  2. At least send in one reply a day.
  3. Be familiar with the book, if you haven't read it, I recommend it, it's a very good read and fairly short.
And this is about it, as I said, I have a plot in mind and I'd really like it if you could play a male character, Olav, maybe.

The plot is pretty simple, we would rewrite the story a lil', my character would be a young woman who begun to work for Hoffman just recently. At first he wanted to recruit her as a 'lady of the night', but she has way too much pride for it and refused.. So she foght to become a fellow fixer just like Olav and a pretty good one, as noone really suspects such a delicate looking woman. So, Olav meets with her briefly and just like Olav is, something clicks in him regarding her.

This would be prettymuch it, so if it tickled your fancy, feel free to hit me up!

Last edited:
Still looking!

Still looking.! + Added the plot!

Still looking!