Blood Of Royals (OOC/Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you mind me making a younger sister for your character? Perhaps a bastard child?
I do not mind.

Oh and I am a bit slower than usually atm, fresh love ^^

iu

Where're all the cookies at?!?

(WIP)

Name: Lady Sorena Courier
Role: Lady Knight
Aligned Country: England
Appearance:
images.jpg
Reputation: Sorena is a force to be reckoned with. Few women attept to become a Knight, and even fewer can best a great deal of men in battle. Sorena is one of those few. She worked hard to become what she is now. She is loyal to her friends and fierce on the battlefield.
Personality: Sorena can have a temper at times, but is generally docile. She is loyal and will always fight for what she believes in.
Likes/Dislikes: Sorena likes keeping in shape. She can often be found stretchingand practicing with her sword or hand-to-hand techniques. She hates to be underestimated, but it sometimes goes to her advantage. Sorena is not a fan of spiders. At all.
Religion: none
Skills: A master of the blade, Sorena can wield a sword with precision and ferocity. She is an excellent horswoman and can hold her own in hand-to-hand combat.
Bio: Born to a Noble family on the borders of the country, Sorena grew up away from Court affairs. She is an only child chose not to be sent to learn to be a Lady of the Court. She instead pleaded with her parents to alow her to try for her shield. She became a Paige at 10. After four years of training, she advanced to Squire for an additional three years of more intense training before finally earning her shield.
Country History:(Optional)

Last edited:
Man Britain's where it's at man. Like dafuq.

It's because Britian has the cute Prince :3

@mr_pibbs @CynderTheDragoness Just letting you know, this is my fault, you need to change Britain to England, because it wasn't known as Britain back then. It was a combination of the Wales, Scottland, and England.

Yep, no worries!

So, you gonna keep Protestantism, @mr_pibbs, or did the Hour of Darkness change history to where Henry never even became king?

An England without Protestantism would be neat.

I think I'll change it so Henry didn't become King. I actually didn't think of that, but I'll change it!

Reactions: Jade
Man, this is gonna be fun :)

Can't wait.

@mr_pibbs @CynderTheDragoness Just letting you know, this is my fault, you need to change Britain to England, because it wasn't known as Britain back then. It was a combination of the Wales, Scottland, and England.
I saw that but thought that it did not really matter much as, even today, quite a lot of people say england instead of britain or the United Kingdom. All three forms are used quite a bit.
Here in germany we primarely use England in our lative language(happens to be written the exact same way)

A lady knight is called a Dame.

Thanks. I know only what was written by Tamora Pierce in the Song of the Lioness quartet. I'm sure there is more lore from around the world, as well as other authors who use it.

2TIjfQbl.jpeg

Name
Noah Summerwyn

Role:
Prince of England

Aligned Country:
England

As the eldest of the princes, and thus the heir to the Kingdom of England, Noah was placed under much pressure during his early childhood, as he was expected to be "proper" and respectable. However, during his late teens, Noah became rebellious in nature, often failing to turn up to ceremonies and other events which required his presence, instead preferring to spend his time roaming the country with his lowborn friends and seducing women, particularly those of noble birth or who were married to lords loyal to him. This often caused tension between himself and his own vassals, and made him unpopular amongst the landed aristocracy. However, this also made him extremely popular with the peasantry. Since Noah preferred the company of friends who held no titles, and thus were peasants, the people also support him, under the belief that he is more likely to be invested in the well being of the lower classes. Thus, he has a good reputation with the people and a poor reputation with the lords.

Personality:
Noah is honest, loyal and polite, however, he is also very trusting and is non-judgemental, and is a firm believer of the idea that people who have committed crimes should have the benefit of the doubt, and thus he can be easily manipulated by certain people. However, he is by no means unintelligent, and once someone deceives him and betrays the trust or faith he has placed in them, he is unable to wholly trust that person again. He is willing to die for those who he is loyal to, and for those who prove to be loyal to him. Additionally, he is also rather reckless, acting on his impulses more often than not, but he holds some restraint in serious matters.

Likes/Dislikes
Despite Noah's rebellious and adventurous nature, Noah enjoys reading, writing, poetry, music and art, and is well-cultured. He also enjoys horse riding, archery and playing with animals, and has a soft spot for women of all kinds, and enjoys flirting with more or less any female he comes across. He also likes fighting/brawling, in situations where it is unlikely to end in serious harm or death. He dislikes war and fighting with weapons, hates engaging in serious feuds and rivalries, is afraid of the concept of death and the idea of being betrayed, and often tries to brighten serious situations.

Religion
Noah is an atheist at heart, although he is a practising Catholic, since the Kings of England are expected to uphold their religious values. He doesn't strongly oppose the idea of religion, and nobody is truly aware of his atheism. Although he doesn't believe in a God or an afterlife, he tends to encourage religious worship due to the good moral code that religion carries. He doesn't consider his atheism to be a secret, since he truly doesn't really care about it enough to think about, and is more than happy to keep up appearances that he is a Catholic.

Skills
Art, horse riding, singing, playing instruments, sword fighting, and archery, to name a few. He prefers to use a greatsword when he is forced to fight.

Bio
N/A

Country History
N/A
Chosen by blood

Reactions: White
I should have the king of France done by tomorrow.

I will postpone everything related to roleplays for a few days. Need to make an appointment for a surgery first, it is a bit of a mess and I need to sort it out.

Name: Tilki the Fox
Role: Spy, assassin, scout... "I'm the sneaky one."
Aligned Country: Follows Bjarke The Grey Wolf
Appearance:
lasse10.jpg
Tilki has a reputation as a superb knife fighter and musician along with being rather odd..Off the field he is considered a lively young man who can walk into a room and make anyone laugh either at him or with him. One to go out of his way to help out any way he can, he is often scolded for handing out his earnings for odd and often useless trinkets or masks he doesn't need. He isn't seen or taken seriously by most of his fellow mercenaries, save for Bjarke and a few others who know when he is in fact being serious.

He is often thought of as the trickster of the group, which works well for one known as The Fox. This however is not the same young man one would come across in the field of combat. Once set in a task or assignment, a cold and logical individual seems to take his place. One dedicated to completing his mission or assignment, no matter the cost of life or limb.

Personality:
Strategic thinker
Determined
Loyal
Creative
Logical and intuitive
Energetic

Curious and playful
Childish

"Life is a game, why not have fun?"

Forgetful
Cold and ruthless when it comes to his work, would sacrifice it all to make sure he doesn't return in failure.
Impatient and intolerant of people who take to long to act or think.
Overly critical of nobility and others who care more about themselves than others.
Has a incredibly hard time handling his emotions and has on occasion fallen into depression and self doubt.

Likes/Dislikes:
Having fun
Ingenuity
Mysteries
Parties
Meeting people
Oh and sweets..

Dislikes
Rudeness
Overly basic conversations
Most nobility
Being bombarded with questions
Being thought less of because of his age
The colour yellow

Religion: norse pagan
Skills: Espionage and infiltration
Archery
Dagger and short sword combat
Gorilla warfare
Logistics and military tactics.
Hand to hand combat
Tracking
Botany
Pan pipes

Bio: His place of origins is unknown, for when he was just a babe he was found and brought back to Bjor Keln by Yrd The Bear, Who had discovered him while hunting in the forest. Bjor Keln handed the young babe back to Yrd to raise as his own. Growing up was well an adventure to say the least, learning how to fight and survive from various warriors. Learning to read and think critically by the Older and wiser folk. Sneaking off into the night being found asleep in the woods in the morning or occasionally sneaking black into the keep..net to mention the occasional raids...The Bear made it obvious that he was not Tilki's father but none the less treated the young Tilki as his own. It was the Bear who gave him his first pet. A small red fox, whom he named Tuli. As he grew older and his skills improved he began wearing fox masks when either in combat or around strangers. Giving rise to his name as The Fox, so he began collecting more masks from traders or wood carvers, or even carving them himself. Giving birth to a rumor of their being more than one Fox.

His ability to sneak in and out of nearly anywhere remained unnoticed for a while, That is until he was around eleven when he was caught one night by Bjor Keln. Who had taken a different path for his nightly walk. Surprisingly he was more impressed with Tilki's ability then he was upset and asked Tilki to work with the guards to tighten security, after all of a child could get past the guards a trained adult would have no problem doing the same. An endeavour that soon paid off when an assassination attempt was foiled a few months later.
Months before his twelfth birthday, Tilki joined Yrd and officially became a member of Bjarke's mercenaries and has remained closely by the Grey Wolf's side ever since. In those six years he has grown into a formidable warrior let alone an excellent spy and assassin, gathering Intel on nearly every noble Bjarke has ever been hired by in preparation should they prove untrustworthy or worse try to double cross the group.

"I am bound by blood, not by choice...I do what I must...in order to survive."

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Tilki the Fox
Role: Spy, assassin, scout... "I'm the sneaky one."
Aligned Country: Follows Bjorn The Grey Wolf
Appearance:
lasse10.jpg
Tilki has a reputation as a superb knife fighter and musician along with being rather odd..Off the field he is considered a lively young man who can walk into a room and make anyone laugh either at him or with him. One to go out of his way to help out any way he can, he is often scolded for handing out his earnings for odd and often useless trinkets or masks he doesn't need. He isn't seen or taken seriously by most of his fellow mercenaries, save for Bjorn and a few others who know when he is in fact being serious.

He is often thought of as the trickster of the group, which works well for one known as The Fox. This however is not the same young man one would come across in the field of combat. Once set in a task or assignment, a cold and logical individual seems to take his place. One dedicated to completing his mission or assignment, no matter the cost of life or limb.

Personality:
Strategic thinker
Determined
Loyal
Creative
Logical and intuitive
Energetic

Curious and playful
Childish

"Life is a game, why not have fun?"

Forgetful
Cold and ruthless when it comes to his work, would sacrifice it all to make sure he doesn't return in failure.
Impatient and intolerant of people who take to long to act or think.
Overly critical of nobility and others who care more about themselves than others.
Has a incredibly hard time handling his emotions and has on occasion fallen into depression and self doubt.

Likes/Dislikes:
Having fun
Ingenuity
Mysteries
Parties
Meeting people
Oh and sweets..

Dislikes
Rudeness
Overly basic conversations
Most nobility
Being bombarded with questions
Being thought less of because of his age
The colour yellow

Religion: norse pagan
Skills: Espionage and infiltration
Archery
Dagger and short sword combat
Gorilla warfare
Logistics and military tactics.
Hand to hand combat
Tracking
Botany
Pan pipes

Bio: His place of origins is unknown, for when he was just a babe he was found and brought back to Bjor Keln by Yrd The Bear, Who had discovered him while hunting in the forest. Bjor Keln handed the young babe back to Yrd to raise as his own. Growing up was well an adventure to say the least, learning how to fight and survive from various warriors. Learning to read and think critically by the Older and wiser folk. Sneaking off into the night being found asleep in the woods in the morning or occasionally sneaking black into the keep..net to mention the occasional raids...The Bear made it obvious that he was not Tilki's father but none the less treated the young Tilki as his own. It was the Bear who gave him his first pet. A small red fox, whom he named Tuli. As he grew older and his skills improved he began wearing fox masks when either in combat or around strangers. Giving rise to his name as The Fox, so he began collecting more masks from traders or wood carvers, or even carving them himself. Giving birth to a rumor of their being more than one Fox.

His ability to sneak in and out of nearly anywhere remained unnoticed for a while, That is until he was around eleven when he was caught one night by Bjor Keln. Who had taken a different path for his nightly walk. Surprisingly he was more impressed with Tilki's ability then he was upset and asked Tilki to work with the guards to tighten security, after all of a child could get past the guards a trained adult would have no problem doing the same. An endeavour that soon paid off when an assassination attempt was foiled a few months later.
Months before his twelfth birthday, Tilki joined Yrd and officially became a member of Bjorn's mercenaries and has remained closely by the Grey Wolf's side ever since. In those six years he has grown into a formidable warrior let alone an excellent spy and assassin, gathering Intel on nearly every noble Bjorn has ever been hired by in preparation should they prove untrustworthy or worse try to double cross the group.

"I am bound by blood, not by choice...I do what I must...in order to survive."
Bjarke

• Thank You
Reactions: Ko T'suno
Status
Not open for further replies.