Blood of death[[Shadowuv98xKyysucara Namosaka]]

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shadowuv98

Original poster
[[Shadowuv98xKyysucara Namosaka]]
I have lived their my whole life and the monsters took my parents 13 years ago and now she is 18 with only her brother(insert name) left. Some call them zombies but they are smarter some call them humans with a disease but its worse than that. I call them 'spewers' cuz thats how they kill people by bleeding on them. My brother is my only friend and we are the only ones who know how to stop the freaks. Another thing you can not look them in the eyes or they will make you be knocked out for days. They are hideous creatures shedding skin that that causes people to move slower. All we can do is freeze their bodies and rip out there eyes so they can't bring us any harm. There is not any school but I know all I need and I love to write and take pictures.

Character: Tina (me)
Height:5"7
Hair color:Electric blue
Eye color: indigo

Name: Kyle but prefers Kyy
Height: 5' 7"
Hair: Black with red highlights
Eye: Deep blue

Kyy sat on the roof of the building they'd been camping at. Their house was overrun a while ago. "Tina, you hungry? There's still some bread inside."

"Not really thanks though. I think I want to try and get some drinks and meds from the market,"I say hesitant about asking him to come but I do want some cover "Do you want to come?"

I nod. "Ya. It's a bad idea to go alone." I grab the gun from the ledge of the roof and put it in its holster. "I'm ready when you are."

I grab my ballistic knife and gun from my camp chair and out it in my holster. "Let's go," I say eager to leave.

I follow closely behind you. "Which store are we hitting this time?"

I hide behind a trashcan outside and release my ballistic knife at a spewer and then turn to my brother and say "Your choice but make it quick."

((btw i started school so i will b slow but i will check when i can))

Status
Not open for further replies.