Blood Moon: The Curse Of Blood

Things to expect in the roleplay:
1.We will start off as a forum roleplay. In the forum roleplay our task is to get to know each others character(s) better. Note: if your going to have multiple characters here then be sure to use them all. We get to know each others character by telling each others back story and have to get to know the history behind the curse of the Blood Moon.

2. This particular roleplay is a CHAPTER roleplay. Meaning, we write by chapters. You will know when the chapter ends when an event occurs at the end of every chapters.

3. CHAT ROLEPLAY EVENT! A special feature in this roleplay. It is during this event that the players will know that a chapter is abou to end. I will be posting a specific time and date for when this event will occure. This will only happen once at the end of every chapter. To those who couldn't attend the so called Chapter Ender, do not worry, I will write up a summary for those who couldn't make it at the event so you won't get lost and could still continue to roleplay

Yeah, not exactly Vamp Knights, but still!

Aye, aye, Primevere! :3 *salutes*

Destiny is a big VK fan, huh? Don't worry des~ I promise this would be more funner since you are part of the main cast!

Not that big of a fan, but still a fan :3 Really? Yay!

Might not be able to attend the chat events. I seem to have a very inconvenient timezone over here xD

<- Hoping that it will not clash with anything. *puppy pout* Primevere, do you have a rough estimate of the date?

[MENTION=1062]redblood[/MENTION]: don't worry, i'll make sure the date and time would be convenient to everyone. :3

[MENTION=5959]destiny_921[/MENTION]: hmm, somewhere before december of the first week of december. It'll be on the weekend.

It should be fine then, though my replies may be slightly erratic since I'd still be on vacation :3

No worries... :3 we can take as much time while in forum rp mode.. but i would ask you guys to finish up any unfinished post before the chapter ender event.

Oh!! And I almost forgot an important matter. You guys better decide if you plan on adding another character or not, since I will be closing the sign-ups and won't accept any characters until chapter 2. :3

I also have a special surprise for everyone who participated and have reached the event chapter. :3

Aye aye captain! *mock-salutes* :3

Hmm, I don't think I'll be doing another character. *resists temptation*

Sounds interesting~~