Blood Moon Rising OOC

And, uh. Expect a post day after tomorrow, or the day after that.

There you go. The friendly neighborhood blacksmith has entered the game. Also, where are all the peeps from the Interest Check?
@YuriLucien

I have no idea how my first post will go, but I'm currently working on it. :3

Oops! Just now saw Memoria's entry! I'll have Alistair approach her when I get back from work XD

Hey guys, I know I put this at the end of a post in the IC, but I'm going to put it here too.

I'm interspersing bits and pieces of the Bible, the Catechism of the Catholic Church, and several other Christian texts into my posts. If I get something wrong, please PM me. I don't want to offend anyone, but I know religion is a tricky subject that I need to tread carefully on. I'm utilizing it for fictional purposes here, so please don't burn me at the stake if I mess something up. I am aware that at this time in England Protestant sects of Christianity were much more common that Roman Catholicism, so I'm already stretching it a bit.

Okay well I kinda felt that was necessary because I've seen some people blow some fuses when I say something 'bad' concerning their religion.

And I'm serious about the stake thing. Don't come near me with those torches.

But yeah... anyway, that's all I have for now. And to ease the boringness of this post, here's a picture to make it all better.

Meanwhile-in-America-495.jpg

LoL! XD As a Christian and someone obsessed with religions of all kinds, you are on the mark about Christians. Christ didn't sacrifice Himself so He could throw mankind to Hell for the fun of it. Saving and guiding always comes first. XD

Last edited:
Hey guys, I know I put this at the end of a post in the IC, but I'm going to put it here too.

I'm interspersing bits and pieces of the Bible, the Catechism of the Catholic Church, and several other Christian texts into my posts. If I get something wrong, please PM me. I don't want to offend anyone, but I know religion is a tricky subject that I need to tread carefully on. I'm utilizing it for fictional purposes here, so please don't burn me at the stake if I mess something up. I am aware that at this time in England Protestant sects of Christianity were much more common that Roman Catholicism, so I'm already stretching it a bit.

Okay well I kinda felt that was necessary because I've seen some people blow some fuses when I say something 'bad' concerning their religion.

And I'm serious about the stake thing. Don't come near me with those torches.

But yeah... anyway, that's all I have for now. And to ease the boringness of this post, here's a picture to make it all better.

Meanwhile-in-America-495.jpg
Pfft. I offend everything I touch anyway.

• Love
Reactions: YuriLucien
Well I'm a Christian but I'm Lutheran so we do a lot of things differently.

But I'm glad I'm doing some things correctly.

If we were all the same, life would be boring, right? XD

If we were all the same, life would be boring, right? XD

Yes. No war, no violence, no conflict of interest, no different gods, and certainly a McDonald's on every street corner. So. Frickin'. Boring.

Seriously.

And no one interesting to rp with! XD

Besides this rp,I have found nothing Intresting. Any help?

Rob a bank. That would get interesting.*

*This party means this simply as a joke and is not in any way responsible for future crimes committed by anyone this party said this to. This party is responsible for solely their own actions and not those of others.

Reactions: EchoRun