Blood Lust

Status
Not open for further replies.
ghost slowly crawled out of the building. he sat down against a wall. he pulled out his radio. "hey bane, its ghost, ive been hit" he reloaded his handgun because he knew that the smell of his blood was going to attract a swarm. thats when he saw the first vampire cpme after him he shot twice and the vampire went down.

(I'm being legit here, if you want me to make a dark, brooding vigilante I can do that too, I wanted to see if I could play as a civillian; a new perspective.)

(I got all these weird things like brackets and codes in his CS but maybe that's just me? You are more then welcome to join and sorry about before)

(yeah, the idea is a sort of electronic profile n the guy, i think. Plus he has been missing for 2 years...it could be really interesting.)

(I put it there intentionally to kind of give you that unknown entity kind of feel, glad I could make it look genuine)

(Feeling kind of stupid now. Shall we continue?)

(Why not)
After the investigation over a series of murders and lootings of various graveyards had ended 3 months ago, a new man emerged across the city streets, he meandered along silently with a steady gait, cigar in hand, and a dirtied up aloha shirt.A knife was at the side of his pants, strapped with a sewn in piece of black leather. He had a pair of sunglasses on which was rather uncanny due to the fact that it was night, yet he somehow still managed to avoid tripping and a few potholes here and there. He stopped in front of a building, simply browsing and looking through the display which showed off an array of fine jewelry.

'What about there?' She asked her new companion, as she stared at a dark figure stood in front of what she thought was a jewellers. 'If you help me down from here i should be able to bite that one?' Her doubt obvious in her voice.

The pain in her shoulder had subsided as her body began to reject the foreign object lodged in her shoulder, though without a meal and a peaceful sleep it'd take weeks to heal and by then she'd more then likely be dead from starvation.

after half an hour of holding out ghost holstered his pistol. he was out of ammo. there was a large pile of dust. "i hate using this power" ghost got up slowly hobbled up to en electric box. he pulled out an electric cable and put on hi wound after 3 second the wound was gone.

Dun nodded an affirmative and stepped close to her. He put his arm around here and the next instant they were in the alley right next to the human in the aloha shirt. He released Sable and checked his ammo. "go" he took cover at the entrance to the alleyway. His shotgun held low.

Not bad.
Her new guardian was starting to grow on her. She nodded at him before she made her appearence, calm and proper as if she were not even in pain, though of course she was. He looked harmless enough as she advanced on her new prey.

ghost had to move fast. He had to find the vampire and fast. he began to run through the streets to see if could find her.

Dusk, now out of the alley way, made his way towards a Human, fast asleep in a car. He smiled to himself as he approached his prey. Punching the window the glass smashed and he grasped the Young mans neck. The males eyes widened as he struggled, scratching at Dusk's hands in despiration (Haven't have internet connection, so haven't been able to post)

ghost heard the glass beak and thought it would be the female vampire he immediately rushed towards the sound. when he got there he saw a male vampire. "not who i was looking for but i guess ill dust you real quick."

Dusk let go of his victims neck and turned around to look at the Slayer. "Bye bye" He blended in with the side of the car, becoming almost invisible, and made his way slowly to the other side, so he was now standing away from the Slayer.

I was waiting for others to post but they haven't so i guess so - -*

(same, dunno where the other people went...)

Status
Not open for further replies.