Blood Lust

Status
Not open for further replies.
'There so old and deaf i didn't need to use them, i just snuck in.' She smirked as her hand gripped around the handle. 'Now... Why bother letting me live if you were just planning on killing me? I can sense your intent.' Her face became serious and she stood there, unsure of the Slayer.
Someone else is here...
'Do you have any other slayers here like last time?' She asked him curiously, unsure of this new presence she sensed.

ghost looked around."there shouldnt be. the sniper team left and the other slayer is on the other side of the city." he pointed the gun back at the door. "are there any other vampires in this area" he questioned with a puzzled look. if there was he was going to have to move fast. "i still have no intention of killing. i was sent here to capture you, but first i needed to see if there were any other vampires here.

'If there were why would i tell you?' The smirk crossing her face once again.
What makes him think i'll let him capture me?
She giggled to herself as he spoke. 'Well in that case...' She opened the door and peeked her head around slowly to see a loaded gun in her face.

ghost immediately began firing. they were tranq bullets meant to put vampires to sleep.

At the sound of the gunshots Dun instantly teleported into the building with his shotgun raised. As he saw Ghost firing on Sable he immediately started cranking off shots at Ghost as he advanced down the hallway. The shotgun thundered loudly and its booming shots echoed throughout the streets

Upon seeing the gun she immediately began to run back down the stairs but it was too late. His fire was on target and the bullet impaled her, ripping through her flesh and tearing her muscle, lodging itself in her shoulder as it began to release the chemical. Her vision began to blur and she staggered down the stairs, trying to stay conscious but it was no use.

ghost dived after hearing the shotgun. one of the bullets caught a small part of his leg. he looked at his leg and knew he wasnt going to survive. the bullet had caught an arterie. he sat down and put his gun in his holster.

Dun instantly teleported into the room with sable. Seeing her tranquilized he picked her up and dropped a flash-bang out the door. He teleported back to the rooftop right before the flash-bang detonated with a burning light and deafening noise.

Last edited by a moderator:
ghost covered his eyes when he saw the flash bang. after the flash bang went off he was a bit disoriented. ghost reached for the detonator and realized that the shell had taken it as well. ghost wondered who that was.

Sable's eyes fluttered as she slowly began to come around. Her head was spinning and the pain resinating in her left shoulder was almost unbearable.
What happened?
She turned her head, her vision was still blurry and she couldn't make out most things but one did grab her attention. A dark figure loomed over her and her eyes grew wide. Struggling she tried to move away from him unsuccessfully as the pain spread to her chest and she slumped back down. 'What do you want Slayer?' She mumbled sleepily.

Dun stood over her and chuckled "I am no slayer Miss Sable, I have been hired to protect you." He pulls out an injector and pushes it into her leg "this is to counteract that tranquilizer in your system."

Is that a needle?!
'No no please i really don't need... OUCH!' He jabbed the needle into the muscle of her thigh and she frowned at his blurry figure as it became clearer. 'Protect me?' Confusion obvious on her face. 'Who sent you? Who are you?' She questioned, unsure of him.
If he wanted to kill me he probably would have done it already.
As her senses returned to normal she sat up with a slight groan from the pain as she finally got a clear view of her saviour. 'You smell... Human...' She narrowed her eyes at him.

Dun looked at her and helped her up "I am a mercenary, I was hired by a client to protect you for a large amount of money, and yes I am a human. But I fight for whoever pays me the most". He looks back down at the building." Looks like that slayer is going to bleed out, guess I got lucky with one of my shots"

The silence was welcome. It allowed him to go slow, to stalk and to wait. Bane did not need to be fast. He just needed to kill. His prey was about twenty feet in front of him, moving at a semi swift speed. He wanted a more isolated spot to come up from behind. It would be far too easy once he was close. With great ease, he extended his consciousness, enforcing his will on all sentient life forms he encountered. Even the vampire was not immune.

Lead me to a place with no light. He commanded the creature. As was usual, it did, moving at an easy pace that showed it was not wary or suspicious. It was completely caught in his grasp. Knowing he could make his appearance whenever, he chose to stay back, to savour the hunt. it was rare that his quarry even resisted, let alone attempted escape. For that, he was glad. It was best to revel in death.

'A cli... What?' She was even more confused as she scratched her head. 'After all these years...' She mumbled more to herself then him, as she tried to put the pieces together in her head. 'You don't have a fancy gadget to get this bullet out of me do you?' She stared up at him, feeling a bit pathetic as she was injured and defenceless. 'This honestly never happens.' She joked, gesturing to her shoulder with a weak smile.

He inspected her wound "I dont have any surgical tools but I do have my knife" He holds up his razor sharp combat knife

Her eyes widen as she stared at his knife.
Is he serious?!
'Umm... Nooo, that's not really what i had in mind.' She giggled nervously, her worry was obvious even though she smiled afterwards. 'All i really need to do is feed and my body'll do the rest.' She made a popping sound with her mouth. 'Out goes the bullet.' Smiling she got up slowly and walked over to the edge of the roof, surveying the dimly lit streets below.

Appearance: Balding, middle aged white man with a goatee, wearing an Aloha shirt/Last seen DOWNTOWN
Last Seen on: FRIDAY, JUNE 12, 2012 6:07 PM

Name:Bobbert

Sex: MALE

Side: CIVILLIAN

Race: WHITE, MALE, EUROPEAN DESCENT

Special powers:[MISSING DATA FILE] {NO INPUT}

Bio: GRAVE DIGGER 2 COUNTS OF FELONY, three-16%\*ERROR*0010n///a^43158}\\ [FILE CORRUPTION]

Personality: [EXCERPT TAKEN FROM ONLINE DATING SITE] *Jan 6 2012, 1:35 PM*

"Hi, my name is Bobbert, I'm a pretty suave guy, I like long walks on the beach, reading, and I also do a bit of hunting every now and then. I really like women who have a sense of humor,can cook, and reading I'm also in to woodcarving, I've made a few coffins in my time, You know there was actually one time when I found a lady in on-*Static* [END OF VIDEO EXCERPT]

Am I doin it right?

(Dude if you don't take this seriously then don't bother posting please)

Status
Not open for further replies.