Blood Lust

Status
Not open for further replies.
"i have no intention in dusting you." he slowly walked away. "you made a wise choice my sniper friends were ready to take you out if you didnt let her go"

Bane watched the street below from the edge of a rooftop. The area was low income. Scum and drug addicts. Perfect prey for the vampires who didn't want to get caught. He'd caught on to their habits, and wasn't going to let them continue their murder streak.

ghost radioed into bane. "hey bane its ghost. everythings clear on my side hows your side looking."

Last edited:
'So dramatic.' She mumbled as he left, leaving her alone and hungry. She began to sulk away, back to her pathetic residence to await another chance to feed and silence the beast that dwelled within.

ghosts climbed up a fire escape up to a roof and got behind a sniper rifle. he slowly watched as she sulked back to her place of hiding.

Upon reaching the house she barged her way in, not caring of the noise she made, the residents wouldn't be woken up by an earthquake let alone her.

Slumping down on the hard bottom of her coffin, she stared up at the wooden beams stretching across the ceiling, she thought of that boy.
Why'd he save me...?
And she closed her eyes to sleep.

after 30 min behind the sniper he slowly got off the roof and snuck over to the build she had entered. ghost pulled out his pistol and a uv flashlight. he entered the building through an open window and slowly began to scan the building as he was doing this he was also hiding small amounts of explosives throughout the house. after clearing the upper floors. he looked a the basement door. the last part of the building he had left to check and the most dangerous.

"Clear for now," Bane replied to Jason. "I'll keep watching for activity."

He leaped from the building, landing with the grace of a cat. The lack of witnesses reassured him. He didn't need rumours spreading about his superhuman capabilities. Looking around, he searched for activity. The slightest wisp of movement is what led him further down the alley. Who could be there? Drawing his silver blade, he followed at a safe distance, extending his mind outwards to ensure that his quarry ahead would not notice him.

She laid there, her arms crossed across her chest, her read hair tangled around her, totally undisturbed and deep in her slumber. Totally unaware of the danger that lurked around her.

as he was making his way to the basement. he stepped on a a broken peice of glass and it made a snapping sound. ghost knew that his stealth was blown. he got ready for a batlle his gun was aimed at the basement door. if anyone was going to attack they were going to come from there.

She took a gasp of air as she sat up, fangs ready to bite any intruders that threatened her.
Was that glass?
She gazed around the dim basement, her vision blurred from her sudden rude awakening and sighed, relieved she was in no immediate danger. Though there was still the matter of the noise.

She knew the source was still here, she could smell him.
He's here?

Walking over to the bottom of the stairs she called up at him 'No need to hide from me, i already told you i'm not interested in biting you.' She leaned up against the railing, waiting for him to show himself.

ghosts had his handgun in hand. "i had no intention of being bitten. now how about you come up here." he pulled the hammer back on the gun.

He made her giggle. 'We can move this outside?' She suggested taking a few silent steps up. 'I'd hate for you to alert my hosts of my presence and i'm sure you can be gentleman enough to agree to that?' She sorted out her hair, trying to flatten and detangle it a bit as she listened for his reply, her turquoise eyes never leaving the door.

Dusk had been hiding out in an alley, but was becoming hungry. Time to find a snack... He stepped away from the wall he had blended into and walked a little way down the alley, in search of some unlucky human that he could feed on.

Appearance: Attach a picture if you can
(without gear) (with gear on)
Name: Dun
Sex: Male
Side: neither
Race: Human
Special powers: can teleport short distances
Bio: Dun grew up as part of a military genetics program. after learning to control his powers he escaped and began his life as a mercenary, he takes contracts from both vampires and slayers equally. His loyalty is to whomever is paying him and he makes sure he gets the job done.
Personality: quiet and unobtrusive, he like to observe before talking. He has no moral compass so he does not feel bothered by siding with the occasional vampire.

Attachments

• freude_with_a_dragon_tattoo_by_andrahilde-d5mu5wr.jpg
    freude_with_a_dragon_tattoo_by_andrahilde-d5mu5wr.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 81353866af133ac43ab78b6093406656-d5f8ey2.jpg
    81353866af133ac43ab78b6093406656-d5f8ey2.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 2
Dun teleported from rooftop to rooftop. He had been hired by an anonymous client to protect the vampire known as Sable. He arrived on a nearby rooftop and witnessed ghost enter the vampire nest. He checked his gear and made sure his shotgun and smg were fully loaded. He crouched down and waited for the slayer to reappear.

ghost waited. "so there are more of you here." he puts his gun away and pulls out his sword. he knew if there were more that the gun firing would be like setting off a bomb.

'More of...' His question made sense but she pondered it. 'If you are refering to the old human blood bags that... 'Allowed' me into their house then you'd be mistaken. Nothing but weak minded humans roam these street.' She'd managed to get to the landing and her hand was inches from the door knob, not sure if it was safe to open it or not.

ghost reached for his pistol. he was waiting for someone to get to move the door knob. "what did you do? use your power to manipulate these people into letting you in this house."

Nils shoulders his shotgun and pulls his mask over his face. He silently teleports down to street level and waits around the corner of the house. Waiting for an opportune moment to extract Sable from danger.

Status
Not open for further replies.