to be deleted

G

glossiest

Original poster
-

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I would love to try creating an "enemies to lovers" plot with you! ^-^

Reactions: glossiest
hiya! i'm evelyn and i'm looking for a few partners to roleplay with now that i have more free time during my summer break. i usually write anything from three to seven paragraphs, sometimes more. i'm also active daily, and while i do love quick replies, those are not required! ooc is super welcome, i like getting to know my partners and creating moodboards and all of that!

guidelines:
// please be atleast 17 years old.
// somewhat active? one or two replies a week is alright!
// PMs over threads.
// write a male main (unless we're doing fxf, of course)
// i'd love someone who writes atleast three good-sized paragraphs. if you write more, awesome!!
// communicate! i'm up for ooc, and would love to hear any ideas you might have. also, if you wish to edit something or to drop the roleplay, please tell me! there will be no hard feelings, promise!

likes & cravings:
crime //
mafia, gangs, undercover cops, prison, assasins, partners in crime
angst // addiction, mental illness, mental hospital, rehab, blackmail, hostage situations, unrequited love, troubled youth, betrayal
romance // love-hate, power struggles, best friends to lovers, forbidden romances, soulmates, enemies to lovers, love triangles, childhood best friends
misc // street fighting, cults

one // muse a is a gang member faced with charges of different crimes. they are forced to attend a youth program in prison, where they meet muse b, and become cellmates. // a lil' note: despite the "youth program", i do not play underage characters.

two // two rivaling mafia families uniting to achieve a bigger goal.

three // a kidnapping gone wrong.

four // a strictly professional relationship between an addict and their dealer turns into something more.

five // assassin falls for their tagret is unable to go through with their mission.

six // two rivaling mafia members fall for each other and have to keep their relationship a secret.

Great thread!

I can offer crime related stories.

Would love to chat.

still looking!

Hey there, I'd be interested in working out a romance-crime plot! Believe it or not, I haven't broached the assassin x target trope yet, so that may be fun to take on. Let me know.

forbidden romances or childhood friends I'm interested in.

I am so sorry, but I haven't figured out just how to do that.

I am so sorry, but I haven't figured out just how to do that.

Hello! I just noticed that you are a lot younger than me, and I unfortunately don't feel comfortable roleplaying with someone so young. I hope you understand!

So is there absolutely no chance at supernatural involvement in the RP?

yoooo lovin this, especially the troubled youth plot / themes ! also crime for sure.