FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
First off. I am MJ. I was made in the 80s and this means I can remember AOL dialup3.0 and role playing turn based style back when online RP was invented. Yes, I'm a relic. But, I am also a take-no-prisoners hilarious bitch with a heart of gold. And I love to tell a good story. And I think I've got a really good idea, and I think it will be fun.

I want to write this story with two friends of mine. We've all been doing this for a while, so no typical Mary-Sue doe eyed boring characters here. We like complex, we like dark, we like gritty, we like a little blood and spit sometimes. So you should probably be pretty ok with some mature themes and elements. (we are also pretty chill and love to talk ooc and have collaborated on storylines before and we just have a good time and nerd-out over our little universe we have created.)

So I'm looking for someone who can write a badass vampire on Discord. I'm talking modern day New Orleans has a vampire. He should be written by someone who:

-Will never mention anything related to the Twilight franchise ever. I am serious, it was terrible and I didn't even read it. (My sister in law made me go with her and I agreed because I wanted her to like me. Every family has one, mine is my SIL.) But you should be familiar with Anne Rice, True Blood, Underworld, etc. Those kinds of vampires. The super sexy ones, not Nosferatu or some derpy guy from Transylvania who sounds like The Count on Sesame Street. (also, if you like vampires, you need to see the independent film: What We Do In The Shadows, it's a little known gem from 2014.)

- Is over 21. Nothing against teenagers, but I don't want to go to federal prison because you lied about your age.

-Writes in 3rd person. Multiple paragraphs.

- Is capable of writing in a novel-esque sort of way. What I mean by that is: what you are writing should flow, should have some details, because you are part of a team telling this story. Yeah, this advertisement is for Vampires, but there is so much more than just Vampires in this world. Let me bring you up to speed.

It's modern day New Orleans. Vampires have "come out of the coffin." There are Witches, kind of like the ones you might have seen on AHS: Coven, but they're still in the broom closet, but they're there and yep, Stevie Nicks is one of 'em. But they like to keep to themselves.

Voodoo, well it's always been a touristy moneymaker, you can decide if it's real or not in your opinion, that's fine. But somewhere here behind the tourist trappings and the retail, there's an OG Voodoo queen. There are Werewolves, but in keeping with typical lore, they don't like Vampires.

The religious zealots are flipping out. Y'all think Trump Supporters are bad? Wait until you meet the people from The Fellowship of the Sun - they are losing their minds. Vampires are real? Grab your silver crucifixes, because with their "glamoring" people, and the whole Vampire Rights Movement in the news, and the Japanese invention of synthetic blood allowing Vampires, creatures of the dark, to walk amongst us? Church ladies are clutching their pearls.

You can decide what kind of Vampire you write. Tell me about him. What's your vision? (Because I *might* need you to be the center of a love triangle.) But I need you to be possible of plotting and planning and having a direction you want to go in. I don't require character sheets, I think anything that you feel I should know about your character should be revealed to me through your writing.

So message me, tell me your idea or what you think you could add to this universe.

Not really interested in a Discord RP...but if it'll take place on this site, than I might be up for it.