1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Modern, Urban, Magical, Fantasy, Romance, Horror. (Pretty open)
"Where is this blood coming from?" A trail of blood made in the white carpet of her house. "Hello? Is someone in here?" Grabbing a aluminum baseball bat, as she passed the kitchen entrance. "Where is this blood coming from? How did someone get in here and the alarm did not alert my phone?" She thought. Following the blood trail up stairs, once at the top, the trail lead to the bathroom, then one to her bedroom. "What the hell?" Her voice was soft. Gripping the bat tightly, she inches her way to the bathroom door, looking back behind her, in case the person or persons where still in the house. Standing right outside the bathroom door, she flings open the door, it slams against the wall and she goes in swing, knocking over stuff from the shelves and busting out her mirror. Seeing nothing or no one was in there, she sighs in relief. The house dark, only for the light from the bathroom, lighting a path to her bedroom door. Inhaling and exhaling, she grips the bat once more, heading to her room. Lightly stepping, she gets to her door, finding the blood even more visible. "What the hell?" She said under her voice. Grasping the door knob, only to pull back and her hand feel wet, wiping what she thought was water, she pushes open the door to find a body laying on their side. Slowly walking up to her bed, with bat at the ready point she gets ready to swing, to stop mid swing, when she sees its................

(Looking for someone to help me build the story up to his point and then beyond. Message me if interested. We can discuss details ^_^ )