Blood Bound

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there curious to know if there are any more spots open for the protectors? Interested in joining.
Indeed we do have one more spot for the Protectors if you want to throw up a Character Sheet.

Yep, I'll try to put one together by tonight, if not tonight the latest tomorrow.

"In war there is no such thing as right and wrong... Only a difference in opinions."

Ookurikara.full.1945840.jpg

Ookurikara.full.1837996.jpg

Name

Ryuu Arai

Sex

Male

Sexual Preference

Heterosexual

Type of Immortality

-Cinder-

Upon being struck with a final blow Ryuu will quickly slam his blade into the ground. The tattoo around his arm will begin to glow, and after mere moments his body becomes encased in stone. He will remain in that hard stone until wounds are healed, length of time inside is dependent on how severe the wounds that slayed him. Once fully healed, once more his tattoo will glow shattering the stone in the process. Once in this comatose state Ryuu's stone form is very warm to the touch.

Weapons

-Hononoken-

A sturdy katana imbued with some of Ryuu's ferocious energy. This energy causes the blade to vibrate with each swing resulting in deadly clean cuts.

-Ishiki no Shisu-

The sheath that houses the powerful blade that Ryuu wields. It is sturdy enough to become a blunt weapon of it's own, capable of shattering skulls with ease.

Powers

-Battle Hardened-

Ryuu has strengthened his six sense in combat to act with little thought. This allows him to react and move in for attacks with ease and little risk.

-Heart of Flame-

Ryuu is able through utilizing his own ki to summon flames and use them as means of attack.

-Super Human-

His own body is a living weapon, his own limits of the human form seemed to have been surpassed allowing Ryuu to possess improved strength, speed, endurance and accuracy. Though out of those attributes, his speed and accuracy are currently at a much higher level.

Personality

Ryuu is a man of little words, he is a firm believer in actions speak louder then words. That said Ryuu will still engage in conversation if the situation arises, and more so when the conversation at hand is something of interest to him. Fierce in combat, relentless against foes and feared on the battlefield, Ryuu has created a reputation of being a demon or war. In spite of this, Ryuu actually dislikes fighting for little reason and more so killing. He fights because he must, and most will come to find he is actually a kind individual with a caring side.

Whenever someone is unsure of themselves Ryuu can be seen offering words of advice and encouragement. Strong, reserved, cool headed, calculating and loyal, Ryuu is a comrade most would want on their side.

Biography

W.I.P

Extras

-Anything else you would like to mention?-

[Will be putting up bio tomorrow, far too tired to night to finish.]​

And I forgot to message Cats. I'll go do that right now. I'll probably throw up an interest check too.

I messaged them, just waiting for a reply.

I stumbled upon this and it states that it's still open. Is this true?

If so, could I make a character that has NOT yet become immortal but is a descendant? Like it would happen IN the roleplay, can this character be a Female?

I stumbled upon this and it states that it's still open. Is this true?

If so, could I make a character that has NOT yet become immortal but is a descendant? Like it would happen IN the roleplay, can this character be a Female?

Indeed, still open. Hoping for active and skilled players to stumble upon it :)

Well that is an interesting idea. I'd never thought of it that way so thank you for that. I think that would be interesting, and could easily work out. But I should ask you to PM me so we can work out the minor details. But don't be afraid to make the character.

Sounds interesting. The veterans would have to help her get along as a guardian as well as her inner turmoil when she realizes her life is going to be lived for someone else. Great idea

Or she's going to ultimately end up having to fight them and try to kill Charlie to get out of the eternal life thing

Reactions: Kurogane86
I'll work on something and send it out in a PM asap

Reactions: Dreams_of_Dusk
Status
Not open for further replies.