Blood Bound

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh? I am so confused by that question.

@Shadow_Snow_Storm

Sorry what i meant was do you want us to be like in our teens or possibly 20's having the blood pact effect our decendents in that they are bound to serve until released? i think that's clearer let me know if it's not.

@Kurogane86
These warriors were born throughout time. In places like Greece, Medieval Europe, Rome, Sparta, Egypt etc. They can be born and have lived their lives however you want as long as they were at one point a warrior. They never made a blood pact with anyone, just crossed paths with the Masters descendant. They could have just bumped into the shoulder of them, but shortly afterward they died, came back and learned what they were.

Oh ok, thank you for the clarification. I'll tweak my cs.

Is anyone still interested in this? Or have finished a CS that hasn't been reviewed yet?

Well I only need two other warriors and the master to start us off. I have a lot of ideas on how to introduce others in as we go.

@Xytheus
Have you finished your character yet?

@Cats
Awesome. How many warriors do you want to save you? :p

I'm still here~!

Awesome! We have enough to start :) I'll get the OP up soon as I can guys <3

I'm sorry I wanted to do this, but I think I joined to many rps already. But good luck though^^.

sorry i haven't been getting my alerts. i fixed my CS and am ready to go.

You have not fixed your CS my friend. Please, go take a look at the rules again

Not just that; you're bio defies everything you've already asked me about.

oh i guess i should make it more about my character and not about his ancestor. ok i'll fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.